• Research for prospective clients (Multinational Conglomerates and Corporate) in targeted markets (Hyderabad and other Southern Region)
• Explore and identify new business opportunities from modern trade, key accounts and institutional channel
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with all potential and existing clients within the area assigned.
• Plan & devise long term sales strategies and Identify sales opportunities through extensive market research.
• Plan, Initiate & develop the annual marketing plan/sand execute volume based sales forecast on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Ensure Optimum Utilization of resources in his area of responsibility particularly sales/promotional budget
• Fix up appointments, Meet the prospects and deliver presentations on company's products and services to convert those prospects into positive Business.
• Pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
• Understand the target markets, including industry, company and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
• Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and our positioning
• Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
Education: Be/BTech/MCA would be preferred
Grid is a low-code platform that enables enterprises to move from traditional software to rapid application development. We are helping users change the way they interact with technology for internal management. Our plans for 2022 are to rapidly scale customer base across our verticals and establish Grid as the leading digital transformation platform, this is where you come in -
About the Role:
We’re looking for an experienced Outbound Specialist to join our growth team. The ideal candidate will:
- Keep a track of networking events, community events and hearings to generate leads
- Identify prospects that fit the target demographic
- Contact prospective customers in the relevant industry via various communication channels and explain about our offerings
- Create and execute omni-channel campaigns for mass outreach to target market
- Market Research to develop warm leads
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects
- Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects
- Report weekly sales goals and objectives to regional leaders
- Maintain contact with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals
- Attend trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- 4+ years in selling SaaS in manufacturing/mining industries in global markets
- Experience with lead management and CRM health
- Experience executing enterprise sales is a plus
- Good with video communication
ShareNest exists to enrich lives by democratising second home ownership and making it enjoyable and bringing it within reach for most people. Our innovative co-ownership model is the easiest, smartest and most responsible way for people to experience the joy of a second home. We provide all the benefits of true ownership without the hassles through our simplified legal structure, easy and equitable scheduling, and dedicated property management.
Founded by former Business Head of Nobroker, ShareNest has secured more than $1.2million in growth financing which will help build a base for the business and a dream team to take it towards new heights.
With the mission of solving the issues faced while investing in the second home space and now within reach with making unforgettable memories with your loved ones.
About this Opportunity :
- The ShareNest sales team provides best-in-class business to consumer sales experience in introducing the co-ownership model and bringing on new prospective buyers within specified markets.
- In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound leads, pipeline follow-up and outbound outreach to drive revenue by acquiring new ShareNest owners. You- ll bring insight and energy to create lasting first impressions to prospects by providing them with a friendly and exceptional experience through a consultative sales approach while driving the value of the Pacaso model.
- The Sales Meastro is part of a market team that supports the top to middle funnel sales conversations and partnering with a field sales team to close prospective owners. The role requires a strong mindset, high-level work ethic, and a closer mentality.
- This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a seasoned team of successful leaders in the real estate and property tech space.
What You'll Do:
- Curate prospective buyers and move customers through the sales funnel and cycle
- Nurture potential prospects consistently through diligent follow-up
- Consistently meet/exceed sales targets set at a market, podded level
- Make over 80+ calls a day, 20+ presentations a week in a virtual environment
- Partner with Sales Manager (other name) counterpart to drive the prospect down funnel to close
- Prepare and provide accurate forecasts to management on a weekly basis
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned market
- Run a sophisticated sales pipeline management for new outbounds and nurturing
- Understand and build a deep understanding of the assigned market
- Be mission driven, a cultural carrier and ability to work in a team environment
- Travel 10% of the time for team collaboration and market support
You- re great fit if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in new acquisitions sales
- Loyalty and to believe in the Mission and Vision of the Company.
- Proficient Communication skills and fluency in the English language.
- Track record of over-achieving sales targets
- Experience working with CRM systems
- You- re achievement driven, competitive, with high ethical values and professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and be organized with time management
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a virtual environment.
- Strong written and verbal communicator with internal and external awareness.
- Willingness to work varied schedules based on market needs.
- BA or college degree preferred.
You- ll love working at ShareNest because of our ...
- Amazing purpose-driven team and culture.
- Being part of a growing professional team and contributor to make into a unicorn within 5 years.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Medical Insurance for the said team member.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous incentives for above average performance
- Company-sponsored meet-ups.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager to head our sales efforts, and who can play pivotal role in the growth of our leading app - Wiser AI.
The primary goal is to be able to reach out to global brands and eCommerce merchants, offering our apps as a solution to help them grow their business. But at the same time, help us drive our revenue growth.
Experience in the Shopify ecosystem is important to have.
Job Duties and Expectations
- Identify ideal target accounts -
- Shopify Enterprise and Shopify Plus merchants, who will find value in what our apps offer
- Achieve revenue goals through coordination and management of product development to sales channels
- Manage internal and external relationships with eCommerce merchants using Shopify
- Work with team to understand and adapt to the changing Shopify ecosystem and online merchant needs
- Able to innovate and work independently in a dynamic startup environment
- Great personality, positive attitude, passionate about making a difference
We are looking for a Client Advisory Manager to act as the liaison between our Client and Operations teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in sales or marketing besides developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting clients and achieving sales targets. It would be an added advantage if the candidate has experience in event management firm.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Role and Responsibilities
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns or meeting new clients and identifying sales opportunities
- Present, promote and sell learning experiential services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executive and facilitators
- Report to the Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant field, Bcom, BA, BSc would all be considered
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Being a Go Giver
- Speed of response
- Building relationships
- Attention to detail
- Being persistent
Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales quota
Conducts sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers,
including the development of client-centric product solutions.
Generates leads with the support of SDRs by contacting prospective clients through cold reachouts, networking and industry events.
Qualifies new leads and determines serviceability of prospects
Understands the communication needs of enterprise customers, and
designs solutions to meet those unique business needs.
Designs, develops, and delivers sales proposals and presentations on product benefits.
Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information with the support of SDRs
3-8 years’ experience in similar roles; Experience as Account Executive or Sales
Development Representative at any technical product company is a big plus!
Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public Speaking experience
Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound reach - outs every day
Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Services Sales and consulting Business Development Handle clients and consult them as per their investment need in business.
- The position is responsible for managing the process from the sourcing of leads through the awarding of franchise agreements to prospective franchisee leads.
- Develops and implements a robust strategic recruitment approach and process to identify qualified candidates
- Works closely with the Marketing department to develop and implement innovative approaches and creative campaigns to generate leads
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor's degree 2 - 3+ years in the sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
Skills / Attributes
- Strong Communication, Organisational, Operational and People Skills
- Highly presentable
- Developed analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic self-starter
- A hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the inside sales department and business generation process.
- Build a robust inside sales team that exceeds sales goals.
- Ensure that sales pipeline remains to the optimum with qualified leads & prospects.
- Source sales opportunities through email campaigns, social media and inbound lead management.
- Conducting webinars, online product demos and presentations with prospects.
- Look for opening up opportunities for product trials and POC’s
- Negotiation and final closure of the intended sale.
- Collect and decipher the key understanding of the client's requirements and how our various solutions can be implemented in the existing process flow to enhance and improve the same.
- Team with new and potential channel partners and distribution channels in different markets.
- Report on Sales metrics including Conversion Ratios
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Analyse competitive prices of products and features available in the market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - fluency in verbal and written English is an absolute must.
- Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
- Both Offshore & Onshore experience.
- Passionate to learn more about Virtualization, Cloud, IT Infrastructure and new trends.
- Strong experience with corporate sales and dealing with corporates that require IT solutioning and products (SAAS products, Cloud Services, Technology solutioning).
- Strong experience working with channel partners and resellers.
- Having an established track record of deal wins across various geographic regions and who can identify new targets and regions to grow the company’s sales footprint.
- Proficient in handling Digital marketing tools to help with SEO, SMM and DMM.
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process.
- Experience in handling tools like GCP, AWS, PPC, Azure, EDM, Webinars, Blogs, etc. will be an added advantage.
Do you want to work with the company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
- Driving new customer acquisitions and will be hunting new logos by developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Leading medium-large sized custom engagements involving market assessment, go to market strategy, competition benchmarking, company profiles, therapy area analysis, whitepaper support among others.
- Identifying and closing sales opportunities with Fortune 500 companies.
- Providing presales support- proposal building, resource and cost estimation
- Creating sales reports that take a look at the company's sales & developing long term sales goals.
- Creating strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid- management levels.
- Client interaction : Giving presentation to business heads of pharma companies suggesting them strategic and tactical road map for driving business growth.
- Managing end-to-end delivery of client engagements including client and stakeholder communication, project planning and execution, project management, capability development, and training programs
- Determining annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Ensuring Partnership scouting & generating data business and garnering consulting projects.
- Maintaining sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
What you need to have:
- An ideal candidate will be someone who has experience in selling SAAS B2B analytics products to large pharmaceutical companies.
- Have a proven track record of performance with more than 100% achievement of sales targets.
- This is an individual contributor role and will be responsible for hitting the sales quota and overachieving it.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process and current partnerships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Getting the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc).
- Build relationships with existing customers.
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Conducting market research and developing new marketing strategies
- Generating reports for the effectiveness of the marketing and sales plan.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings as necessary
- Demonstrating products and services as deemed necessary by clients .
- Making product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Engaging in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Creating a plan for gaining customers and retaining them
- Analyzing the competition to create a plan for engagement of target market
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.