- Cold call prospects that are generated by external source of lead.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision makers with target leads to begin the sale process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sale approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to team members
- Maintain & expand the company database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with to call to action, dates, complete profile information, sources etc.
- Assist in creating Commercial proposals or RFP to potential customers.
- Support marketing efforts such as Webinars, events, Digital marketing, etc., as necessary.
- Make out-bound follow up calls to existing customers via email & telephone, cross sell & upsell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into opportunity/ sales.
- Overcome Objections of prospects customers.
- Emphasize product /services features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms and prepare sales order form/ or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes in existing accounts in the Corporate data base in CRM.
- Attend periodic sales training wherever applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity & corporate position.
- Strong selling skills
- Experience in Inside sales for minimum 1-2 years
- Result oriented, target driven and able to think out of box.
- Ability to understand the business dynamics and think of new ways for selling the company product & services.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in writing skills.
- The company has a BYOD policy. It is mandatory to have own Laptop, Mobile device and a good internet connection.
- This is a "Work from home" requirement at least until end of 2020.
- The candidates however, must be willing to work out-of Noida or Mumbai offices in 2021.
● Solicits and maintains network of prospects
● Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships
● Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted products
● Demonstrates and showcases capabilities of the products/platforms
● Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified
● Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive
● Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing company resources and tools.
● Negotiates, structures and closes "deals" that meet customer expectations and
company ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources
plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise
● Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
● Meets sales goals and objectives.
● Other related duties assigned as needed
● Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work
General knowledge, skills & abilities
● Good experience and understanding of rewards, incentives and gift card industry
● General knowledge of Human Capital Management, Compensation and Benefits
platforms including systems and applications
● Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
● Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
● Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
● Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
● Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
● Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all
levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
● Travel will be required
company job level description
● 5 to 10 years field sales experience in a similar industry
● Needs to be a self-starter working with minimal supervision
● Mid-level quota carrying position with a career path to a sales leadership role
● Decisions are made within established policies and standard practices
● Learns to use professional concepts
● Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
● Is required to have good knowledge of company products and services
● May have own territory or work on a team
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between
concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of
learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the
benefits of being at company.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF,
Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and
Compass.company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and
motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will
wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and
start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will
attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The
candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager to head our sales efforts, and who can play pivotal role in the growth of our leading app - Wiser AI.
The primary goal is to be able to reach out to global brands and eCommerce merchants, offering our apps as a solution to help them grow their business. But at the same time, help us drive our revenue growth.
Experience in the Shopify ecosystem is important to have.
Job Duties and Expectations
- Identify ideal target accounts -
- Shopify Enterprise and Shopify Plus merchants, who will find value in what our apps offer
- Achieve revenue goals through coordination and management of product development to sales channels
- Manage internal and external relationships with eCommerce merchants using Shopify
- Work with team to understand and adapt to the changing Shopify ecosystem and online merchant needs
- Able to innovate and work independently in a dynamic startup environment
- Great personality, positive attitude, passionate about making a difference
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
Speaking to parents (leads given by us) and:
Convincing them to book a consultation (paid or free, as applicable)
Upselling/converting to paid subscriptions/courses and programs, wherever applicable
- Communicating with prospects via email and whatsapp
- Creating and maintaining MIS and daily reports
- Job Title:- Marketing & Back Officer
- Experience: 1yr to 2yr (Only Female)
- Edu. - Graduate in Mechanical or chemical or electrical,
- Location: Nikol, Ahmedabad
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Insides Sales.
- Lead generate.
- Proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tool Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Excellent Communication and motivational skills
Educate and create awareness on ecofriendly products
Ohana has a monthly subscription model that our customers have grown to rely on. The manager will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers, and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Role details :
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Bangalore Based (in-office)
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which maybe during the week
Mandatory Language Fluency: English
Compensation Structure (INR 8 - 10 LPA) :
Fixed Component: The compensation offered varies from INR 4 LPA - INR 6 LPA based on your experience and qualification.
Variable Compensation: Industry highest variable model. NO CAP ( We are early stage, there is no restriction on what you can earn)
Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, & 2 years of Sales experience (Edtech preferred, not mandatory)
Reach out to existing and potential Learners to present our service offering, 100-150 calls on a daily basis with at least 60 connects.
Respond quickly to assigned leads (No cold calling targets), willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics
Fluency in English, ability, and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
Achieving enrollment targets (End to End Sales). Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
Graduation mandatory in any field, working knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ), and PowerPoint
Designation: Web consultant/ web caller/ Website sales executive/ CCE.
Process: International B2B website process.
- Fresher candiates can also apply for the Job.
- Fresher candidates with flueny in english communication required.
- At least 3 to 6 months Exp. required in web selling,
Knowledge in Website sales, SEO/ GLL sales preferred.
#seo #insidesales #voiceprocess #kolkata #internationalbpo #cce #webconsultant #kolkatajobs #websitesales #websiteprocess #seosales #b2bcampaign #searchengineoptimization #gllsales #websitecampaign
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated Sales Executive to join our sales team! As our Sales Executive, your main responsibility will be to drive our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy.
Location For- Panchkula/Chandigarh ,Ahmedabad,Jaipur/Udaipur,Lucknow/Kanpur,Indore/Raipur,Ranchi,Bombay,Pune/Nagpur,Kolkata,Bhubaneshwar,Guwahati,Bangalore,Cochin,Chennai,Vijaywada,Hyderabad