• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Highly experienced in creating beautiful Wordpress websites with a focus on UI/UX
• Keep the website optimised for SEO and performance.
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
• Create and maintain software documentation.
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
• Highly creative with a focus on problem solving.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Proven working experience in web programming
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• Hands-on experience in creating stunning Wordpress websites
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
• Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Experience with CMS tools like Wordpress to create websites
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
• Experience working with product management and UI/UX designers.
• Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
• Experience with communication and messaging applications - preferred.
• Experience with security software and solutions will be an added advantage
• Job Location: Bangalore
• Company Industry: Software Solutions
• Position: Web Developer
• Experience: 2-5 years
Samaaro is an award-winning virtual events platform which allows organisers to host the most impactful and immersive events effectively, while defying the geographical frontiers. Since its inception in 2020, Samaaro has been dedicated to transforming the events industry by ideating a safe, sustainable, smart and accessible-to-all platform. Organisations and brands host events on Samaaro that bring like-minded people together and form meaningful networks.
As a funded startup, Samaaro is focused on building a world-class product from India, for the world. The vision of the company is to build a platform for professionals where they learn and grow their network by attending events of their interests and connect with people of similar interests from around the world.
The journey ahead for Samaaro is very exciting and can provide their new employees an immense potential to learn and grow. Samaaro, as an employer, has always supported its team master their career journey and helped them realise their true potential to reach the zenith of success. From holistic development, to lifelong learning opportunities, Samaaro is all for creating a nurturing environment that helps you expand your skills and create a career mobility across different functionalities. All of this, whilst instilling a collaborative leadership style and a sense of ownership within each member.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- In and out understanding of WordPress and theme - plugin implementations.
- Much has experience and knowledge in improving WordPress performance.
- Meeting with website functional requirements.
- Experienced in content structuring and code optimization.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools.
Currently hiring for the position of Team Lead - Full stack Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the frontend elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of frontend technologies is necessary as well.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS and ReactJS development stack
∙ 5+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Education: Min. Graduate in related discipline
Work experience: 5 years relevant experience
Notice Period : Immediate or 30 Days
We are building tools to help e-commerce merchants sell better. Our software powers more than 15000 merchants around the world, and we're just getting started.
At StarApps, we ship on quality and time. Our team deploys new code many times a day, and our production scale is massive. Your code will improve the shopping experience of more than 50 million shoppers every day – a tough but incredibly rewarding responsibility.
We're looking for Software Developers with a passion for solving tough problems with performant code. This role is based in Pune, India. You will be closely working with our Merchant success team to improve products. You'll have the creative freedom to make a real difference in the world of commerce, the support to bring your authentic self to work, and the chance to work with the best in the business.
Requirements for the role:
- 2+ years of experience.
- High English proficiency - both written and spoken.
- A product-minded developer who cares about the "Why" - Why build this feature? How will we measure impact?
- A generalist (or a Full Stack developer) rather than a specialist, excited by problems that require a mix of frontend and backend skills, and unblocking anything that stands in the way of success.
- A strong foundation of design principles in relation to scale
- Experience in writing automated tests as part of your development workflow
- A passion for efficiency and collaboration, with a history of establishing great relationships with other teams, across offices, and time zones
- Bonus for previous experience working within the e-commerce industry
- The curiosity and passion to constantly learn new things; e-commerce is changing fast, and we need the people who work here to be able to change and learn fast too
- Familiarity with Ruby and/or Ruby on Rails, or the desire to learn quickly
- Strong logical mindset and ability to breakdown problems into simple logical steps
- TypeScript, React
- Ruby on Rails, Python
- MySQL (some Postgres)
It would be great if you have:
- A history of contributing to the developer community through code, documentation, mentoring, teaching, speaking or organizing events
- A passion for helping growing development teams and making others better
- Experience building resilient, and scalable services
- Experience with development on a leading cloud provider (GCP, AWS, Azure, Aliyun, Tencent, etc.)
- A commitment and drive for quality, excellence, and results
- If some of this tech is new to you, that's ok! We know not everyone will come in fully familiar with this stack, and we provide support to learn on the job
What we offer:
- We care about you; therefore, you'll be offered a competitive salary.
- Opportunities to travel and work from exquisite locations with the team.
- Opportunities to go around the world to connect with our partners and to make new partnerships.
- We'll support your professional development however you need, whether it's with equipment, courses, books, or conferences
- We offer one annual day off for charitable work and match the donations you made to a charity.
- Flexible holiday policy to help you plan your vacations better.
We will be conducting the assessment, interview, and onboarding of new members through video calls or in-person meets. We would like you to join ASAP and would like you to relocate close to our office in Pune.
You'll be part of Flexiple's core engineering team and get a chance to work on multiple Ruby/JS apps, that are built for performance & scale. A typical day of engineering work at Flexiple would involve backend ruby work and getting your hands dirty in the frontend.
Our apps are built for internal & external users, and a few of them get 1 million+ monthly hits! We'd love for you to help us build performant systems that function at such scale.
We don't make compromises in design or code and all our apps are robust, fast and well-tested. However, we also focus equally on speed of development, which is typical of the startup dev culture. So you'll see the best of both worlds at Flexiple!
This is a fully remote position that can be done from anywhere. The CTC can be increased based on the experience of the individual (up to 20 lpa).
If you're backend Ruby developer, who also loves to tinker on the frontend, then this is the right opportunity for you.
- Build & deploy robust, well-tested products/features that are used by millions of users.
- Write crisp, clean & efficient Ruby and JavaScipt code, with equal focus on being easy to maintain and debug.
- Write clean & elegant CSS to bring static wireframes/mockups to life.
- Communicate effectively, contribute to improving the dev processes and brainstorm ideas.
- Share feedback with others, mentor your teammates and grow as a part of the team.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Join the team, understand Flexiple's practices & processes.
- Set up your local dev environment
- Get familiar with our tech stack & products.
- Create your first pull request.
- Get acquainted with the different products and their business domain.
- Contribute actively to the development of one or more products.
- Develop a deeper understanding of Flexiple's product suite, technology and processes.
First six months:
- Contribute actively to product planning, software development, testing and maintenance.
- Suggest and implement improvements to our dev processes and codebase.
- Lead tech initiatives for Flexiple's products.
Who are you:
- 1+ years of software development experience
- Developed at least 2-4 production-quality web apps (at work or personal projects; can be any technology/ stack)
- Excellent grasp over algorithms and data structures
- Ability to learn and master new technologies quickly
- Passionate about building robust web/ mobile/ desktop apps and stay updated with the latest technologies/ frameworks
- Outstanding written and communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- A fully remote (work from anywhere) role
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up home office
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning
Who you'll work with:
- We are looking for Engineers with 2 - 6 years of experience preferably working on ReactJS, Node JS and MERN architecture.
- 2+ years of experience with Java Script, as well as experience on Mongo DB or any other RDS is a must
- AWS experience will a big plus (EC2, RDS, SQS, s3, Route 53)
- Have designed and implemented RESTful APIs.
- Exposure to web analytic tools such as Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager would be perfect.
In addition, ideal candidate should have
- Good problem solving skills
- Must have good work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Works independently
- Detail oriented
*Note: We are looking for immediate joiners
We're hiring Fullstack - React.Js and Node.js developers to join our team in UK! You will be responsible for building fluid and responsive user interfaces for multiple platforms and devices.
We are looking for experienced engineers who have an appetite for solving complex problems and build seamless user interactions to world-class standards.
You’re great at
- Strong experience in React.js & Node.js
- Creating testable code and make testing a priority;
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Being passionate, self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose
- Writing and consuming RESTful interfaces
- Developing great user interfaces
It also would be cool if you
- Know module bundlers and task runners such as Webpack, Parcel, Rollup, Browserify, Grunt or Gulp;
- Have experience with Test Automation
- Have experience in databases, both SQL and document-based
- Use state management like Redux, MobX and/or other;
- Use of CSS pre/post-processors like PostCSS, Styled Components, LESS, SASS and/or others
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus, subject to company performance
- Access to Udemy online training and opportunities to learn and grow within the role
- Good Healthcare Benefits
- Enhanced Maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption leave and pay
- Autonomous working
• If you are excited about working in a start-up and be part of a small, highly talented team.
• Possess strong analytical skills, able to quickly learn and navigate through unknown territory, suggest and implement solutions.
• Excited about working in a fast-paced, demanding environment where solutions/fixes are
delivered on daily cadence instead of weekly/monthly cycles.
technologies, relational and analytical databases
• Understanding of Big O notation and caring deeply about code quality, performance, and its
• Carry proven track record of delivering projects in an environment with high time-sensitivity.
• 1 - 2 years of experience in backend system development using modern framework/technologies.
• Expertise with RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• Experience with RabittMQ, Elastic Search, AWS echo system, continuous integration and
deployment methodologies (Jenkins, Kubernetes, etc) is must
• Proficiency in a Linux environment
• Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science from tier-I/tier-II colleges only.
• Maintain regular and reliable work attendance.
Founded in 2015, we are a product and services specialized in creating cutting edge products for the web and mobile platforms. We are a team of full stack developers, devops engineers and mobile developers. Our customers are primarily US based ventures or incubating startups. Kode Lounge is a flat organization with engineering values at its core.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for developing full stack solutions. You are required to have understanding of developing necessary database structures, implement business logic and handle the frontend coding to make a feature end-to-end work. Ability to work with React or Angular is a plus.
All our products are mobile first so, good understanding of responsiveness and modern web coding practices is a must.
Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
Integration of data storage solutions. MySQL / RDS / NoSQL databases etc.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
Practices to write high performance applications
Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
Good understanding of server-side templating languages
Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Familiarity with development aiding tools
Familiarity with continuous integration