About the Company:
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
- Provision MySQL instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations.
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare documentation and specifications.
- Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage, optimize and tweak as necessary.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Experience in DB migration activities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong proficiency in MySQL database management.
- Decent experience with recent versions of MySQL.
- Understanding of MySQL’s underlying storage engines, such as InnoDB and MyISAM.
- Experience with replication configuration in MySQL.
- Knowledge of de-facto standards and best practices in MySQL.
- Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements and Procedures.
- Knowledge of MySQL features, such as its event scheduler.
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications.
- Familiarity with other SQL/NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of limitations in MySQL and their workarounds in contrast to other popular relational databases.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
About Wolken Software
Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport—Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport :It’s rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you’ll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you
- Ownership of product delivery, devops, cybersecurity, performance, impeccable software quality, and configuration.
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging.
- Attract, hire, retain, motivate and mentor the team..
- Guide your teams in developing roadmaps and systems to drive product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.
- Leadership role in the driving technical architecture, specifically leveraging micro-services.
- Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with the internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the development team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives.
- Set up, create and manage strong best practices/architecture to ensure reliable, secure, bug-free, and performant software is released on-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science with 8-10 years of total work experience in a software product company with at least 3-4 years of experience in managing projects and leading teams.
- Experience owning highly-available and scalable software systems
- Strong technical background with proven record of individual technical accomplishments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments.
- Demonstrated negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of team dynamics, have the ability to inspire highly-talented engineers and develop team-level leaders
- Experience with Agile development.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
Senior Team Lead, Software Engineering (96386)
Role: Senior Team Lead
Skills: Has to be an expert in these -
- People Management Skills.
Will be a plus if knowledge on -
Location: Bangalore India – North Gate.
- 15+ years of Hands-on technical application architecture experience and Application build/ modernization experience
- 15+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (25-50%)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building applications using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Hands-on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET or Scala
- Agile software development expert
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Hands-on familiarity with CloudFormation
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
• Deploying required database assets on production (DDL, DML)
• Good understanding of MySQL Replication (Master-slave, Master-Master, GTID-based)
• Understanding of MySQL partitioning.
• A better understanding of MySQL logs and Configuration.
• Ways to schedule backup and restoration.
• Good understanding of MySQL versions and their features.
• Good understanding of InnoDB-Engine.
• Exploring ways to optimize the current environment and also lay a good platform for new
• Able to understand and resolve any database related production outages
● Good experience with Continuous integration and deployment tools like
Jenkins, Spinnaker, etc.
● Ability to understand problems and craft maintainable solutions.
● Working cross-functionally with a broad set of business partners to understand
and integrate their API or data flow systems with Xeno, so a minimal
understanding of data and API integration is a must.
● Experience with docker and microservice based architecture using
orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
● Understanding of Public Cloud, We use Azure and Google Cloud.
● Familiarity with web servers like Apache, nginx, etc.
● Possessing knowledge of monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, New
● Scripting in languages like Python, Golang, etc is required.
● Some knowledge of database technologies like MYSQL and Postgres is
● Understanding Linux, specifically Ubuntu.
● Bonus points for knowledge and best practices related to security.
● Knowledge of Java or NodeJS would be a significant advantage.
Initially, when you join some of the projects you’d get to own are:
● Audit and improve overall security of the Infrastructure.
● Setting up different environments for different sets of teams like
QA,Development, Business etc.
We at LiftOff specialize in product creation, for our main forte lies in helping Entrepreneurs realize their dream. We also have products of our own and have launched more than 70 plus products.
Many in the team are serial entrepreneurs and have had a history of successful exits.
As a Backend Developer , you will work directly with our founders and alongside our engineers on a variety of software projects covering various languages, frameworks, and application architectures.
About the Role
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great from scratch, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, Liftoff is a great place for you.
Experience - 3 to 9 years
- Experience, working on Angular / AngularJS
- Responsible for design, implementation, unit testing & leading the frontend team
- Experience of upgrading a web application from AngularJS 1.x to Angular is an advantage
- Smart use of data structures and efficient problem-solving/algorithm design
- Knowledge of creating custom/reusable components
- Good understanding of keeping programs object-oriented with clean code
- Knowledge of build pack, configuration, deployment is an advantage
- Knowledge of Ruby and/or NodeJS is a bonus
We are a group of passionate people driven by a set of core values. We strive to make every process transparent and have flexible work timings along with great startup culture and vibe. There are no job designations because its a flat hierarchy.
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
- Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch, and technical specification)
- Contributing to the company development standards working closely with the Technical lead
- Discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist.
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your market developments.
Requirements, Skills, Qualifications :
- Web application development, Experience using web standards to build valid and semantic HTML5 and CSS3 driven sites.
- Experience with CSS Frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap.
- Experience in using graphic design tools is required (e.g. Photoshop, Dreamweaver). Should be able to create wireframes.
- Drupal 8 Theming with Twig and Pattern Lab knowledge
- Must be able to ideate creatively.
- Should be aware of screen media, new media.
- Experience in responsive design.
- Experience with user flows and UI elements
- Must be able to analyze and praise/criticize other’s designs and provide reasons behind it.
- Good problem solving, analytical skills, and communication skills.
- Aspiration to work in React/Angular or Drupal backend.
As an AEM Technical Lead, you will lead efforts for delivering and supportingAdobe Experience Manager (AEM) solutions and complex integrations into Adobe creative cloud applications, CRM, Commerce, Mobile, Back Office, ESB, Analytics and Personalization technologies. Your work will consist of driving large scale implementations and working very closely with a large team by leading them in solution design and implementation. You’ll leverage your strong technical skills in developing seamless and scalable solutions for premier engagements alongside industry experts.
Formulate an implementation plan & prepare estimates for the assigned activities/work items.
Solution design all elements of the implementation by working closely with an Architect where appropriate.
Report work progress to the manager & the client on a periodic basis. Participate/Lead in design discussions & client meetings.
Follow & Contribute to the organizational best practices/policies.
Apply industry standard Design Patterns for web application development. Contribute to the AEM practice
Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Experience Platform, Day CQ, OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak, Adobe Dispatcher, Code review
Qualification and Experience
Over 5+ year experience developing JEE web applications and OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
Over 3+ years of experience in implementing Web application, Web Content Management (WCM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions using AEM platform.
Experience in AEM component development, Asset workflow development, Schedulers, Metadata & Tag Management plus integrating AEM with other applications.
Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly Spring, Hibernate.
At least played the role of Technical Lead for one year.
Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written). Adobe Lead Developer certification is a plus
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience. We place the human at the centre, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognised in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
As an Engineering Manager, your role would involve architecting systems capable of serving as the brains of complex distributed products. In addition, you’d also closely Managing engineers on the team and contribute to team building.
A strong technologist at Meesho cares about code modularity, scalability, re-usability and thrives in a complex and ambiguous environment.
Required skill & Experience:
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute with at least 8+ years over all professional experience. At-least 2+ years experience in managing/leading software development teams.
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring. Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- Able to drive sprints and OKRs.
- Exceptional team managing skills; experience in building large scale distributed systems
- Experience in Scalable Systems - transactional systems (B2C)
- Expertise in Java/J2EE and multithreading
- Deep understanding of transactional and NoSQL DBs
- Deep understanding of Messaging systems - kafka
- Good experience on cloud infrastructure - AWS preferably
- Good to have: Data pipelines, ES
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise and depth-wise while designing and implementing services
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.