At SpringML, we are all about empowering the 'doers' in companies to
make smarter decisions
with their data. Our predictive analytics products and solutions apply
machine learning to
today's most pressing business problems so customers get insights they
can trust to drive
We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who
are dedicated to
learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing
results, fast. Our core values
include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and
innovation. We are a team
with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and
execution. If you share
similar traits, we want you on our team.
What’s the opportunity?
SpringML is looking for a manager to lead the strategic direction of
the development for our
Salesforce platform. The Salesforce Developer Manager builds and leads
a team of self-
organizing and cross-functional developers towards building and
delivering solutions based on
agile principles of rapid development and iteration.
• Total of 10+ years of experience in development,
architecting/designing, and implementing
software solutions for enterprises.
• Must have strong programming experience in Salesforce ecosystem preferably
Administration, Customization using Apex and triggers, Lightning
and Visualforce pages.
• Experience in Architecting and Designing solutions leveraging
Salesforce Cloud products
such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud,
Health Cloud, CPQ,
Manufacturing Cloud, Snowflake, Data integration, and chatbots will be
• Demonstrable experience in Agile methodology and planning, and
estimation with a high
degree of comfort speaking with management and developers.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced, work environment Excellent
and influencing skills.
• Understanding of Salesforce platform capabilities and ecosystem.
• Ability to work effectively with highly technical engineering teams,
while helping deliver
• Interact with the project stakeholders, and manage their expectation
• Lead Salesforce CRM-based development projects/enhancement and be completely
accountable for all aspects
• Provide guidance to technical leads and ensure continuous skill
development by proactively
identifying training needs, and organizing training
• Implementing and optimizing cloud solutions for customers.
• Architect and design solutions. Provide solutions to team members
for complex scenarios.
• Promote good design and programming practices with various teams and
experts Ability to work on any product on the Salesforce cloud platform.
• Must be hands-on and be able to write code as required Ability to
lead junior engineers and
conduct code reviews Learn new products quickly and rapidly comprehend
areas - technical/functional and apply detailed and critical thinking
to customer solutions.
• Work with other project managers to align resources and build project teams.
• Serve as the main point of contact with clients answering queries,
and connecting them
with technical resources as needed.
• Understand the basics of Salesforce to help build a timeline and
guide a client through the
• Manage workload across multiple projects while taking priority into
developing innovative solutions for challenging problems.
• Ensure that project execution processes are defined and implemented
for efficiency and
optimum resource utilization.
Job Overview: The position requires an experienced and ambitious candidate who is passionate about technology and is self-driven. We have an energetic workplace where we welcome innovative ideas and offers growth opportunities and positive environment for accomplishing goals. Our purpose is to create abundance for everyone we touch.
- Designing and building product features in SFDC platform.
- Possess good domain knowledge on FinancialForce PSA built on Salesforce.
- Design, create and implement software modifications, enhancements, and integrate other systems to client’s existing FinancialForce PSA platform
- Understanding of the Salesforce and FinancialForce data model and relationships between objects.
- Understanding of lightning component development.
- Experience in using the admin features of salesforce for data security & controls.
- Ability to create technical design specifications and lead technical design sessions with customers and project teams.
- Lead/guide the team towards achieving goals and meeting the milestones defined.
- Practice and implement best practices in every aspect of project deliverable.
- Ability to analyze requirements to come up with process design for a strategic solution.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in a global team environment.
Candidates with bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) are preferred.
- Strong expertise in Salesforce.com configuration modules like Roles, Profiles, Security & User Setup, Custom Objects, Tabs, Workflows, Approval Processes, Reports & Dashboards.
- Strong on technical proficiency in Salesforce.com tools and features like SOQL, Apex API, Visual Force, Triggers, Web Services, Batch Apex.
- Ability to leverage experience with web services and the cloud to build integration points between Salesforce and External systems.
- Experience in migration of objects/metadata from one (development/sandbox) organization to another (Sandbox or production) using Change-Sets, Eclipse IDE.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions.
- Lightning component development, Lightning design development.
- Salesforce platform experience (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, General Configuration, etc…)
- com development experience (APEX, Visualforce, Portals / Communities)
- Deep understanding with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and APEX Web services.
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units.
- Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.
- com Certifications (Developer and Architect) is additional advantage.
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any other field.
- Previous work experience with application and development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Should have 3+ years of experience in salesforce.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. You will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
Skills and Qualifications
- Apex development
- Should have worked with an editor such as MavensMate or Eclipse for force.com
- Visualforce page development
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Education: BEng (IT, CE, CS, or EC), BSc, MSc (CS), BCA, or MCA
- Certification: Any Salesforce certification would be a plus point.
A Tech. Lead needs to conduct the following responsibilities at work -
- Billability of at least 34 hrs per week (Util Target). Resource needs to ensure that assigned hours are utilized on each project.
- Perform thorough analysis.
A Tech. Lead must discuss the approach with TM or an onshore TA and finalize the ETAs.
- Develop high-quality scalable code.
- Ensure DevOps processes is followed across the team.
- Facilitate proactive communication with project/product teams.
- Facilitate learning & development for self and the team.
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills by being a team player, staying approachable, and being collaborative.
- Obtain and maintain certifications related to Salesforce, nCino, vlocity, Mulesoft, Marketing Cloud.
Good to have:
Apex, Lightning Aura, Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Integration
What you'll do
Your job responsibilities include
- Planning and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project execution as per technical and functional specifications.
- Reviewing technical requirements and adapting those into a Force.com application.
- Communicating with end-users to fully understand client expectations.
- Participating in and leading code-review sessions to identify potential project bottlenecks and suggest solutions.
- Requirement analysis, database design, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of Salesforce and associated software applications.
- Managing technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Providing hands-on support in software/application architecture, development, design, independent analysis and problem resolution.
- Overseeing development, design, UI and technology integration efforts for effective completion of a project.
- Salesforce.com setup, configuration, customization, data Migration and deployment of applications to Force.com platform
- Providing guidance to clients over technology, processes and applications while updating them on regular project related developments.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in Force.com applications design, development, integration, AppExchange launch and support and minimum 6 months to 1 year of hands on experience in Salesforce Lightning development.
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components – both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Solid experience of Lightning component development and Salesforce customization.
- Convert business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform. Develop the technical Design, custom solution and system design based on lightning platform
- Minimum of 6 months Lightning Component development experience.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Lightning Design System framework.
- Salesforce Static Resources Setup and usage of lightning apps and embedding in VF pages.
- Implementing REST integration (Salesforce.com web services API, REST API, JSON, Apex, HTML)
- Being a Certified Force.com Developer is a must, an Advanced Developer is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience in SFDC customization, integration and administration
- The ability to lead workshops and provide direction to your team members
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in developing Apex classes, triggers, Visualforce pages and Lightning components.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
- In-depth understanding of Workflow rules, and Triggers, etc.
MTX Group Inc. is a global implementation partner enabling organizations to become fit enterprises. MTX provides expertise across various platforms and technologies, including Google Cloud, Salesforce, artificial intelligence/machine learning, data integration, analytics, and mobile technology. MTX’s very own Artificial Intelligence platform MavQ, enables clients to accelerate processes and critical decisions by leveraging a Cognitive Decision Engine, a collection of purpose-built Artificial Neural Networks designed to leverage the power of Machine Learning. The Maverick Platform includes Smart Asset Detection and Monitoring, Chatbot Services, Document Verification, to name a few.
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Force.com APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, components etc.
- Play a technical role in evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons and develops plans for their implementation into Salesforce org.
- Provide technical support for existing custom APEX code being used on the Force.com platform
- Integrate applications with salesforce leveraging SOAP/REST based solutions
- Train other development resources on Salesforce development practices
- Maintain alignment with Salesforce development best practices
- Build future integration points between Salesforce and Custom Applications
What you will bring:
- 2-4 years of experience in salesforce
- Extensive experience in Visualforce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience, web services development and or experience with Salesforce API, Metadata and other APIs (REST, SOAP).
- Experience in developing Salesforce Lightning components like Lightning App Builder, Lightning Web Components and Lightning (Aura) Components.
- Hands on experience with Web services and integration
- Strong communication skills -- both verbal and written
- Experience creating Workflow, process builder and Approval process
- Experience with developing data models within Salesforce
- Understanding of UX and UI design principles
- Experience with interacting with external systems via Salesforce callout
- Good experience of SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language) and SOSL (Salesforce Object Search Language)
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce Sales, Services & community modules
- Should have exposure to version control and continuous integration via bitbucket or Github
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance)
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer.
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Reports to the Senior Manager of Business Systems
- Supports full Sales and Sales Operations staff
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE TO JOIN. CANDIDATES WITH "NOTICE PERIOD > 15 days " OR EXPERIENCE <2 years PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
NeenOpal is looking for stellar Salesforce Developer to Join Our Growing Tech Team in Bengaluru
The candidate should be able to thrive in a startup environment and ideally not have experience working with a large organization. We need people who can get their hands dirty with the latest technologies available in the market and be ready to adapt in an extremely challenging and growth environment.
We are looking for Salesforce Developers with good exposure to SDLC processes.
A Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification is a must have.
- Force.com design and development experience
- Very good knowledge and experience with Visualforce pages and Apex coding
- Very good knowledge and experience with triggers, batch classes and scheduler apex
- Very good knowledge and experience with Workflows and unitization of Process Builder development
- Excellent with Salesforce configuration Classic & Lightning
- Good Knowledge and understanding on Salesforce architecture and scalability.
- Very good knowledge on reports and Dashboards.
- Very good knowledge and experience with Salesforce deployments – ant/eclipse/change sets/SFDX.
- Good knowledge and experience in CI-CD process (versioning and deployment tools like Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Bamboo, Copado etc.)
- Very good knowledge and experience with Integrations (API’s – REST & SOAP)
- Very good knowledge and experience with Lightning component development.
- Very good knowledge and experience with Sales / Service / Community cloud
- Very good knowledge and experience with Salesforce security model (profiles, roles, OWD, sharing rules etc.)
- Experience with Agile development (product backlog, user stories etc