“The only way to do great work is to love what you do”. Are you someone who embraces challenges or is interested to do something out of the box? Fission Labs leverages cutting-edge technologies to foster innovation and provides scalable solutions to identify customers’ core business needs. We manage end-to-end product development by optimizing new technologies such as AI, ML, Salesforce, Bigdata, Cloud and so on. We provide scalable solutions to some of the best Silicon Valley start-ups and enterprises.
Work Location-Hyderabad-Shift timing 4 PM to 1 AM IST with attractive shift allowances
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development of Salesforce.com solutions within the scope of Business Applications projects and enhancements
- Apply best practices and technical/business experience to Salesforce solutions, including design trade-offs and communication of design decisions
- Work with backend systems, integration, and data warehouse team members to implement integrated data and process flows. Analyze and recommend improvements to existing data and process flows.
- Support Salesforce.com system administrators as necessary to set up fields, profiles, roles, security, and other configurations
- Responsible for source code management including check-in, code merges, and branch management, using tools such as Git and Jenkins
- E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S / MCA graduate (preferably from a reputed college or University) with minimum 3-7 Years of experience in Salesforce development with a Product based company (Preferably Cloud or Mobile based)
- 4-9 years of experience in developing large-scale solutions on the Force.com platform. At least two large enterprise Salesforce implementation projects involving multiple releases, change management processes, and/or multi-locale deployment.
- Experience in Lightning Framework, Apex, Visual Force, Triggers and Patterns and must have completed 2 salesforce certifications.
- Experience in LWC is a must.
- Must have experience in CI/CD and provide inputs for integrating Salesforce with other cloud and noncloud solutions.
- Expertise in Sales Cloud or Service Cloud or Community cloud is mandatory
- Experience in translating business requirements into working solutions using a combination of Salesforce.com configuration and custom development approaches
About Fission Labs
Fission Labs is a Software Product Development & Services company delivering high-end solutions primarily in the areas of highly scalable cloud applications and analytics for large sets of data. Few of the challenges we are working on are scaling an application to support 150 million users, real-time bidding with response time requirements of 100 ms or less. If you are somebody who wants to work on big challenges and change the world, we have those opportunities in spades
The IT Business Applications (BizApps) team at Clari is looking for an experienced Salesforce Sr/Lead Developer to join a small but mighty team where you will have autonomy, the opportunity to influence, and decision-making authority. If you thrive in a start-up culture, desire to be an owner, and make a huge impact, you have found your place! You will play a critical role in building on the Salesforce platform to support multiple teams' initiatives (Sales, Revenue Ops, Finance, Marketing, Service, and Support), and use your curiosity, creativity, and passion for all things tech to help make us a world-class team.
- Implement best practices; design flexible, scalable, and robust architecture/solutions to meet the dynamic needs of various projects on the Salesforce platform.
- Provide hands-on design leadership in projects involving application development, migrations, integrations, and enhancements.
- Determine the root cause of application performance bottlenecks and recommend solutions.
- Participate in reviewing, debugging, and resolving issues with new or existing code.
- Provide day-to-day Salesforce support.
- Prepare accurate estimates for sprint/project work; taking into consideration the resources, complexity, risk, and dependencies for timely execution and delivery.
- Actively participate in bi-weekly sprints and releases with minimal supervision.
- Optimize CPQ implementation; proactively address existing issues to support and build to scale.
- Assist in managing deployments as our DevOps/CI/CD expert.
- Proactively oversee one or more stakeholder relationships and build strong partnerships with multiple teams.
- Conduct QA, perform end-user demos, and help with UAT.
- Lead and manage projects from the discovery requirement phase until User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and go-live.
- Minimum 4+ years of Salesforce development experience (Sales and Service cloud).
- 6+ years of application development/software engineering.
- 3+ years experience managing CPQ (product/pricing rules, conditions, advanced approvals, etc. ).
- Expert technical experience in configuration, customization, Apex classes/triggers/batch, Visualforce (VF), APIs (REST, SOAP, etc), Lightning Web Components (LWC), Aura components, SOQL, XML.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in performance/integration testing, business, and technical analysis, data analysis, and data modeling of high complexity.
- Diagnose and debug the most convoluted flow and trigger errors.
- Deep knowledge of automating business processes (i. e. Process Builder, Flow).
- Excellent leadership, communication, analytical, and stakeholder management skills; and ability to deal with ambiguity in a constantly evolving business environment.
- Scrappiness to independently seek information, solve conceptual problems, corral resources and deliver incremental results.
- Hands-on person with a get-stuff attitude.
- In-depth understanding of capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce platform (governor limits, workarounds/best practices).
- Solid DevOps experience, CI/CD processes, and tools (Flosum, Copado).
- Integration tools experience (Workato, Zapier, Mulesoft) and experience in complex data migration.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I & II.
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist.
- Experience in a NetSuite implementation/integration with Salesforce.
- Experience with OwnBackup, Conga, DocuSign, Marketo, and Clari.
Salesforce Developer will work with business and technology partners to maintain and enhance their Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce.com). You must be a leader and a self-starter with the ability to propose innovative solutions based on a solid understanding of business strategy, regulatory changes, industry direction, and above all, Salesforce platform expertise key to creating an efficient, comprehensive and visually optimized product.
Experience: 3+ years
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and implement the key technical components of the solution and help the team to develop and deliver the project deliverables.
- Identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches, judge the trade-offs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Help reduce the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle, share implementation best practices, and recommending solution alternatives.
- Partners with the Technical Lead to conduct design/code reviews during major project milestones.
Required Skills :
- 3+ years overall experience, with a minimum year of experience in Salesforce with proven capability in designing software on the Force.com platform, with hands-on participation.
- Strong technical foundation including knowledge of different programming paradigms OOP/ Functional Programming/ Procedural Programming.
- Hands-on experience in LWC
- Advanced knowledge of Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, Chatter API, Connect API, Tooling API, Metadata API, Rest API, SOAP API, Bulk API, etc.
- Extending functionality via Workflows, Apex code, Triggers, Apex Email Services, SOQL, Apex Web Service Callouts, Scheduled, Batch, Asynchronous, SOQL/SOSL
- Must already be working as a Salesforce Developer or a Senior Salesforce Developer
- Good knowledge of Lightning Web Components or Aura Components is a must.
- Strong experience in Agile methodology and ability to deliver in a global team environment with members working remotely in various time zones
- Communication Skills must be excellent across roles
Good to Have:
- PD1 Certification
Your job responsibilities include
· Planning and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project execution as per technical and functional specifications.
· Reviewing technical requirements and adapting those into a http://force.com/" target="_blank">Force.com application.
· Communicating with end-users to fully understand client expectations.
· Participating in and leading code-review sessions to identify potential project bottlenecks and suggest solutions.
· Requirement analysis, database design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of Salesforce and associated software applications.
· Managing technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
· Providing hands-on support in software/application architecture, development, design, independent analysis, and problem resolution.
· Overseeing development, design, UI, and technology integration efforts for the effective completion of a project.
· http://salesforce.com/" target="_blank">Salesforce.com setup, configuration, customization, data migration, and deployment of applications to http://force.com/" target="_blank">Force.com platform
· Guiding clients over technology, processes, and applications while updating them on regular project-related developments.
Who you are
· 3+ years of experience in http://force.com/" target="_blank">Force.com applications design, development, integration, AppExchange launch and support and minimum 6 months to 1 year of hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning development.
· Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components – both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
· Solid experience in Lightning component development and Salesforce customization.
· Convert business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the http://salesforce.com/" target="_blank">Salesforce.com platform. Develop the technical Design, custom solution, and system design based on lightning platform
· Minimum of 6 months Lightning Component development experience.
· Minimum of 6 months experience with Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework.
· Minimum of 6 months experience with Lightning Design System framework.
· Salesforce Static Resources Setup and usage of lightning apps and embedding in VF pages.
· Implementing REST integration (http://salesforce.com/" target="_blank">Salesforce.com web services API, REST API, JSON, Apex, HTML)
· Being a Certified http://force.com/" target="_blank">Force.com Developer is a must, an Advanced Developer is highly desirable
· Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
· Experience in SFDC customization, integration, and administration
· The ability to lead workshops and provide direction to your team members
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Skills:- Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning, Integration, Salesforce Apex, and Visualforce.
Awaiting your response with an updated CV.
Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?Silverline (https://silverlinecrm.com/" target="_blank">https://silverlinecrm.com/) is the #1 Company to Work for among small and medium size companies in this year's annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Write back to us if you want to connect further on this opportunity.
A Tech. Lead is responsible for seamless execution of the development plan; by providing optimal and innovative solutions, developing high quality code and guiding a team of devs or sr. devs. A Tech. Lead is expected to possess expert level knowledge of CRM platforms, business functions and essentials of systems’ integration.
A Tech. Lead needs to conduct following responsibilities at work -
1. Billability of at least 34 hrs per week (Util Target). Resource needs to ensure that assigned hours are utilized on each project.
2. Perform thorough analysis by
a. Understanding business/functional needs of the project and correlating it on individual task levels
b. Check whether the implementation is possible or not; respecting the Salesforce environment’s limitations or governors.
c. Evaluate whether stated requirements (or a part) can be achieved via configuration before opting for coding.
d. Determine all hidden use cases
e. Framing workarounds for any identified blockers, challenges or risks
f. Ideating optimal solutions for complex requirements
g. Sharing impact analysis results with stakeholders
h. Evaluating feasibility of using any library assets/components (either already sold or not)
A Tech. Lead must discuss the approach with TM or an onshore TA and finalize the ETAs.
3. Develop high-quality scalable code by -
a. Following http://salesforce.com/" target="_blank">Salesforce.com and Silverline-CRM standards/best practices
b. Leverage recommended frameworks (ex. Test framework or Trigger framework) and come up with the most optimal design patterns / architecture
c. Write comprehensive test code asserting all possible use cases
d. Perform thorough unit tests
e. Fix all bugs reported from QA/UAT
f. Work on deployments through recommended tools and methodologies.
g. Perform time bound R&D for any unknown or newer areas
h. Architect/engineer and/or audit the code base
i. Troubleshoot or debug issues encountered by onshore team or peer devs/sr.devs
j. Identify/develop reusable code components and suggest the same to Foundry panel
k. Mentor, assist and review peer devs/sr. devs and promote the best engineering practises
l. Document, review and deliver CDDDs
4. Ensure devops processes is followed across the team i.e.
a. All devs/sr. devs are using recommended IDEs
b. Ensuring daily code check-in/check-out
c. Performing diligent functional code reviews
d. Ensuring that code stays in compliance with Clayton
e. Ensure good health of project repos
5. Facilitate proactive communication with project/product teams i.e.
a. Use all relevant channels - Emails, JIRA, Slack or Zoom meetings
b. Ensure the team is in sync with project/product/sprint movements
c. Ensure the team has a definite plan of action for the day
d. Ensure consolidated DSRs are sent by EOD
e. Ensure decent overlap/availability in onshore team’s timezone (whenever required)
6. Facilitate learning & development for self and the team by -
a. By setting OKRs for the quarter in alignment with the Company goals.
b. Constantly perform self review and Identify improvement areas
c. Seek timely assistance from Reporting Managers
d. Actively contribute on technical presentations, knowledge sharing, training initiatives, building POCs, regular salesforce release notes discussions and help in skill development of peer devs/sr. Devs
e. Become expert in USABILITY based design and development
7. Exhibit good interpersonal skills by being a team player, staying approachable and collaborative.
8. Obtain and maintain certifications related to Salesforce, nCino, vlocity, Mulesoft, Marketing Cloud.
Required Experience and Qualifications
● Required - Minimum 7 - 10 years experience in Software Development
● Required - Minimum 6 years experience with SFDC
● Required - Good in communication and interpersonal skills
● Required - Certified Salesforce - Platform Developer I
● Required - Certified Salesforce - Platform Developer II
● Required - Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science(Only Computers or Electronics & Telecommunications)
● Custom Development :
○ Hands on experience with building Lightning Aura Components or Lightning Web Components.
○ Hands on experience with SOQL & SOSL, Apex Triggers, Batch Apex & Apex Schedulers.
○ Hands on experience with Integrations.
● Administrative :
○ Good understanding & implementation of either of the below mentioned clouds:
■ Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Community Cloud / Health Cloud / Financial Services Cloud
○ Security Model, Data Modelling, Automations like Workflow, Visual Flows, Process BuildersPreferred Qualifications
● Certified nCino Advanced Commercial/Retail Developer
● Certified vlocity Developer
● Certified Mulesoft Developer Certified - Level 1
● Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist/Developer
Industry leading benefits including Health Insurance offered. Will be part of a US based/headquartered
Job Type: Full-time(Flexible with Remote working, if outside Bangalore
6+ years in Salesforce - with 4+ years of development experience and 2+ years of coaching/training experience.
• Hands on experience in Salesforce Application configuration across Marketing, Sales and Service offerings.
• Hands on experience in Salesforce Application development using Apex/Visualforce/Aura Components and Lightning Web Components.
• Experience in configuring Lightning Experience Cloud (Communities) - either Customer or Partner Communities.
• Experience in developing solutions involving integration (ReST/SOAP).
• Experience in Data-migration using Workbench/Data Loader/iPaaS tools.
• Experience in using multiple deployment tools.
• Experience in Solutioning using multiple Salesforce offerings. • Should have the ability to simplify things and inculcate the concepts precisely and clearly.
• Experience in creating the content including workshops/activities/mini projects helping to solidify the concepts.
• Demonstrated ability to guide the participants toward exploratory learning/social learning methodologies.
• Demonstrated ability to leverage one's experience while articulating the concepts giving a real-time view of business use-cases.
• Ability to demonstrate the impact/effectiveness of social collaboration platforms and leveraging them to one's advantage.
• Certifications - Administrator/Platform Developer/Application Architect etc ... preferred.
- Create product design on Salesforce.com platform using Classic Salesforce and Salesforce Lightning.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Framework.
- Build-in Salesforce plug-ins and connectors.
- Build/Enable complex customizations of the CRM application and Deployment in Salesforce ecosystem.
- Build the code according to the Technical Specifications, Detailed Design, Maintainability, and Coding and Efficiency standards.
- Must have Good Knowledge of Apex Triggers, Batch Classes and Schedulers.
- Must have Experience in Mentoring the People in Team.
- Integration using REST and SOAP.
- Experience in Salesforce Community cloud will be preferred.
- Experience in any Deployment Tool will be preferred.
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. You will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
Skills and Qualifications
- Apex development
- Should have worked with an editor such as MavensMate or Eclipse for force.com
- Visualforce page development
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Education: BEng (IT, CE, CS, or EC), BSc, MSc (CS), BCA, or MCA
- Certification: Any Salesforce certification would be a plus point.
- Experience in developing Apex classes, triggers, Visualforce pages and Lightning components.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
- In-depth understanding of Workflow rules, and Triggers, etc.
Exp: 2 – 9 yrs
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days Notice Period
Location : Base Location Bangalore , remote option available
Job Description :
Mandatory Skills - 2 - 4 years of total exp
Min 1.5 years exp with Sales force development.
1 year of developing lightning component exp.
Mandatory - AD1 or PD1 Sales force certified
Salesforce Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT's and work in partnership with the test and business consultants.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Ability to gather data migration requirements, define a data migration plan and perform complex data migrations requiring transformation using a database, and potentially containing very large data sets.
Salesforce Developer Requirements:
- Min 2+ years’ experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com.
- Expertise in using REST API's, SOAP Web services, Bulk API and Streaming APIs.
- Experience in SFDX, VS Studio and ANT Deployment tool.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Knowledge of LWC/Salesforce Marketing Cloud is an added plus
- Certification on PD2 is a bonus.