● At least 5 years' experience that includes at least 3 years of experience as Salesforce
developer in translating business requirements into working solutions using Salesforce
● Architect, design, implement, test and deliver applications and systems in Salesforce.
● Design and implement solutions to automate development tasks, releases, and
maintenance of the Salesforce platform.
● Build internal solutions, with custom front ends (web, mobile) and backend services that
automate business processes.
● Integrate third party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade
implemented systems. Author design documents and present design reviews
● Work in an agile development environment making regular incremental progress. Partner
with LAM developers, Business Analysts in NYC to define and implement solutions that
improve internal business processes
● Expertise in batch, queueable and scheduled jobs, future methods, Apex and triggers
Aura and / or Lightning Web Components
● In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles/Roles and Sharing Rules, Validation Rules,
Tasks, Workflow rules, and Triggers, etc.
● Experience with developer practices for code bulkification to adhere to Salesforce
governor limits on such items as SOQL queries
● Ability to communicate effectively with the team
● Ability to identify gaps in functional/business requirements and should be able to
effectively communicate this to both Business analysts, Project lead / manager
● Experience Salesforce CRM with Sales & Service Cloud
● 5+ years of experience in coding with minimum 3 years in Salesforce
● Must have in Java/Web Services development.
● Must have 1+ year of Lightning Web Component & 2+ years of Aura (Lightning)
● Must have Salesforce Platform Developer 1 and / or Salesforce Advanced Developer
● Masters / Bachelors in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant
jQuery, JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, CSS, SOQL & SOSL.
● 1+ year of experience with integrations using REST, SOAP Webservices.
Please Note, Job Timings are from 12 PM - 9 PM
Proven software development experience in PHP
Understanding of open source projects like Laravel, Drupal, Mysqletc
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
Experience: 2 years - 4 years
providing 100% remote
We love solving hard problems together because the hardest challenges are often the most rewarding. You will have an opportunity to create products that will disrupt the industry. Providing customer delight is not just a phrase for us - It’s our mantra, Voice will always be heard - we encourage different points of view.
Do you aspire to be a tech ninja?
Do you have a passion for building products in India and changing the worldview that we are just about services?
We want people who go deep and understand the fundamentals
- Development and maintenance of automatic regression tests suites used in the product delivery process
- Development and maintenance of testing frameworks supporting the automatic regression testing
- Management and tracking of automatic regression test suite execution
- You will own some or all of a product/feature. You will also mentor others, read and review code, maintain code, deploy code, and tune the performance of systems.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- We’re looking for 2 - 4 years of experience. However, the number is irrelevant if you have the necessary skills.
- Good exposure to RESTful API concept and JSON
- Experience with cloud-based technologies such as AWS.
- Proficient understanding of development tools such as SVN, GIT
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English (Oral and Writing) / banking knowledge.
- Product experience
- Startup experience
- Technologies that are Self-taught
- Contributed to stock exchange etc
- Open source contributions
- Any of your work in public that we can see
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Webservice development formobile app
- Understanding of open source projects like Codignator, Wordpress, Laravel etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Paypal, Stripe, Braintree etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Experience in Node.js Frameworks
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB
- Experience working with third-party developer tools, including documentation, APIs and SDKs
- Good Grasp of Asynchronous Programming and Its Workarounds
- Database Schema design for Business Processes
- Working Knowledge of JWT based passport Authentication
- Can Write and Refactor Efficient Codes
- Experience in Implementing Data Protection
- Must have demonstrated the ability to deliver high-quality products on time
- Knowledge of GIT, SVN technology
We’re building our Engineering team at Assembly, a fast-growing start-up based in Los Angeles and Bangalore! Our employee engagement platform offers organizations a better way to engage employees and drive organizational culture.
We are looking for Backend Engineer, to join our team and contribute to the evolving Assembly product offering. This person will report directly to our VP of Engineering. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping the direction and trajectory of a new product.
You are passionate about company culture. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and you share your knowledge to empower others. You are self-directed and scrappy, able to solve problems effectively without compromising the product. You look beyond the surface to understand the root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem. And finally, you enjoy being a part of a small but mighty team with a mission of changing the way companies engage their employees!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean reusable code to develop functional web applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Design, build and operate Assembly’s APIs with a focus on performance and reliability.
If you’re on the fence about whether you meet all of the requirements for this role, please apply!
Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
At Assembly, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Assembly is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
• Brainstorm with team members and prove the ability to think on the fly.
• Core Java
• Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Data
• Testing framework - Junit, Mockito
• Experience in deploying applications on one of public cloud preferably Microsoft Azure. (Other
- AWS or Google Cloud)
• Experience in one of messaging platform preferably Kafka (Other - Rabbitmq or Active MQ)
• Others – Linux, Git, Maven, CI/CD pipeline
• Experience in working with Agile teams
Good To Have
• Git (6+ years of experience)
• Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test, and tune the performance of systems to meet
• Perform and manage stages of the SCRUM and participate in the systems review with Project
• Experience in the development of cloud-native applications is an added advantage.
• Experience working in Agile teams
What We Offer
• National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
• Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
• Modern & lively working environment
• Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
• International assignment
- You will be part of a growing high functional team, responsible for delivering various frontend products to the end-users. Simplifying complex workflow and make it easy for the end-users.
- The team designs and develops various products from - financial apps targeted to invoice users, data-heavy app oriented to operational and support teams, a productivity app for sales teams,
- SDK that will be integrated into third-party apps, etc.
- You will work with business, product, and backend teams to work on new features and products.
- You are expected to drive the products to maximize its business impact and customer delight.
- You are expected to stay on top of tech innovations in the Web development space, experiment them and make suitable suggestions to enhance tech stack. Research and propose software programs that are compatible with future technologies.
- Integrating data from various back-end services
- Develop a simple-to-use user interface for a complex product, apply new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
- Contribute to end-to-end system architecture, working with/as cross-functional teams
- Collaborate with UX teams, product managers and other technical teams to create optimized and delightful user experiences
- Apply expertise of HTML5, bootstrap/foundation CSS frameworks
- Analyze the performance of layers in the frontend, backend and engineer designs/code to solve them
- Work with the product team to build flow and detail out the requirements
- Conversant with development for desktop and mobile browsers and hybrid apps.
You are required to be comfortable in the following aspects:
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Working with respectable size Single Page Application (SPA) project
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Solid CS, OOP/OOD, design patterns
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design
- Track record in large-scale system software development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Any framework - ReactJS (Must Have), AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, VueJS
- DOM and Virtual DOM understanding
- API Integration. Understanding of session management.
- Experience with server-side processing such as templating, packaging and delivery
- Some end-to-end system design experience, sensitive to security
- Experience working with webviews on Android and iOS
- Exposure to React Native
- Demonstrated visual design and layout skills
- Design and development of backend REST endpoint applications
If you are a great Java developer with experience in building scalable SaaS web applications and looking for an opportunity in building world-class products using cutting-edge technologies, please read on.
Nimesa is a Data Protection & Copy Data Management company creating an enterprise-class Backup & Recovery solution. Our product can cater to the needs of the enterprise AWS users who are looking for a 360 Data Protection solution that can do more than just Backup & Recovery.
As a Senior R&D Engineer, You will
- Design and build scalable complex systems with Java and Spring
- Contribute to the development of new features, debugging, and deliver timely fixes
- Perform peer code reviews in order to ensure quality standards
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, AWS.
- Good at Design patterns, Algorithms.
- Experience with relational databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Good understanding of web programming like REST and HTTP
- Strong Knowledge of Java Concurrency and Collection frameworks
- Knowledge of microservices architecture, messaging systems (RabbitMQ or Kafka), and docker is good to have
- Insights on workings of Database, Queues, Cache, servers.
Someone from the product based/Fintech
Immediate Joining or Notice Upto 30 Days
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Invent, design and build software that is stable and performant
● Primary role will be quality and timely delivery of the application/ feature/ module your team
will be working on
● Adopt and execute good design philosophy and code writing practices
● Ensure the code goes through rigorous tests and quality checks before deployment
● Work with other software engineers and database engineers to set excellent development
practices and deliver innovative changes in new and existing products
● Be hands-on technical, thus, leading by example using web, mobile and database
● Work on project ideas with customers, stakeholders and peers
● Be actively involved in code review process, design discussions, team planning
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical
● 3-6 Years of Experience
● Expertise in software design and development
● Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language (e.g. Java)
● Have knowledge about Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data
structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
● A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
● Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
● Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and
third-party integration story
● Ability to think and analyse both breadthwise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise
(threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services