- Experience as full stack / back end developer with expertise in Python/Node JS/Java/PHP.
- Understanding of data analytics, web analytics, and key performance indicators.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Good in Data Structure and algorithms
- Expertise in AWS/ GCP/ Azure or any cloud provider
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Github / Gitlab.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Should have worked on Django/ Flask/ Spring/ Hibernate/ CodeIgniter
- Proficiency in Python or PHP software development on Linux platforms, or on Windows
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.Implement security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions such as databases.
- Explore design implications and work towards appropriate balance between functionality and performance
- Work with a cross-discipline team of User Experience, Visual Design, Project Management, Development and testing.
- Writing White Papers and documenting the findings, learnings and challenges during the projects.
- Lead a team, resolves issues and effectively manage employee discipline. Play a key role in recruitment and campus drives.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Electronics.
- Hands on experience in either MEAN stack or Python-Django-Flask
About Algoscale Technologies
Algoscale is a boutique Big Data Analytics and Data Science firm incorporated in the US with its development center in Noida, India. Applying analytical tools, techniques, and technology, we help organizations gain valuable insights that accelerate business decision making and increase profitability. We deliver value by combining data, analytics and AI helping businesses to create competitive advantage. Our talent pool of data scientists, engineers, and business analysts come from strong educational and professional backgrounds and have an in-depth understanding of analytics backed by rich domain experience. From building technology infrastructure to support zillions of data points to finding patterns among disparate data sources and deploying analytics platform, we provide solutions through the data lifecycle. At Algoscale, we love data. To know more visit www.algoscale.com
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. Should be familiar with Agile methodologies.Responsibilities:
Participating in the design and creation of scalable software Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions Design client-side and server-side architecture Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications Write effective APIs Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software Create security and data protection settings Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design Write technical documentation Work with data scientists and analysts to improve softwareRequirements:
Minimum 5+ years in react
Must have worked on desktop application
Must have worked in frontend and backend both
5+ years of experience with React js, work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices; experience with Electron js framework is a plus.
- Design and implement software components using up-to-date technologies and best practices.
- Comprehensive understanding of the REST architecture.
- Strong working experience in Angular,HTML5, CSS3
- Strong working experience in Container Orchestration Management on-premise and public cloud (Docker, Kubernetes or similar)
- Overall understanding of the Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with widely used design patterns.
- Should possess prior experience in building distributed multi-tier applications with single sign-on.
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Automated Deployment on AWS/Azure
- Static and dynamic code quality analysis
- Should understand the dynamics of the full-stack development and guide junior team members.
- Experience in developing enterprise-scale software platforms
- Should have hands-on experience in managing releases.
- Build applications using Azure Services and deploy them on Azure Infrastructure.
- Must have a PHP experience, a fullstack developer will also do
- Experience - 3-6 years
- No. of vacancies - 6
- Salary - 40k-70k in hand
- B.Tech/M.Tech from any college will do
In this position, you will work across the full stack for a number of internal web services and a new dashboard for our AI. From system administration to DB administration, to backend development and front-end UI/UX. This is a special role that will work independently of our core engineering team. For this role, we are looking for a candidate with the extensive full-stack experience to help connect various Web Services to form a dashboard for our AI-Augmentation team. This may be connecting multiple services like SMS-texting service, Email, our database API. We are looking for someone that is highly skilled in making scalable applications that can connect various web services to work in conjunction with our augmented team.
Technologies we use: React, GraphQL, Node.js, TypeScript, MongoDB, Postgre
Principles we follow: Clean Code and Clean Architecture
We are committed to fostering a culture of empathy, inclusivity, and acceptance — regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. Our mission is to transform the freight shipping industry and we achieve that through a culture of empathy, being diligent, harboring innate curiosity and desire to learn, quick validations and feedback-driven process.
You'd like here because of we
- Create solutions for real-world problems
- Continuously contribute to the tech and web community
- Have an independent environment in which to grow your creativity and potential
- A collaborative team of strong developers that like to solve challenging and technical problems in a simple manner
Qualifications and Skills
- Mastery of dev/build tools: git, NodeJS, npm, grunt, gulp, babel, webpack
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB and Postgre
- Knowledge of REST API design and development.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly
- 3-6+ years of professional software development
- Proven full-stack web development
- Passionate about engineering perfection, performance, and quality
- Understanding and ability to orchestrate core computer science concepts
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, operating comfortably in a fast-paced and dynamic team setting
Job Type: Full-time
2. Should have good communication skills.
3. Should have good Git knowledge.
4. Should have great problem-solving skills.
5. Should have good knowledge about REST architecture and HTTPS.
6. Should have knowledge about object-oriented programming.
7. Knowledge about Firebase & Node.js is an added advantage.
8. Mention the word 'React' at the start of your application so that we know
you read our requirements clearly.