About this role:
We are building next-generation suite of services in IOT, Blockchain for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop cloud services, applications, all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies. As a Technical lead you will work on micro services architecture and related technologies. As part of the job, the candidate will work with experts from a variety of industry areas including computer science and software development, department heads, and executives to integrate new technologies and improve system performance.
- Design and communicate requirements related to project planning, architecture, design, implementation, sizing, tuning and scalability.
- Architect and design highly scalable, available, secure and elastic solutions that implement industry best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- Work closely with different services team and provide technical help.
- Lead engineering activities to make sure that consistent high-quality products are developed.
- Influences and drives an accepted implementation of architecture.
- Drives software craftsmanship. Might conduct also proof of concepts and code development activities.
- Delivers an optimal and consolidated architecture / design, leveraging technology and evaluating design alternatives.
- Build best-practices in the engineering team.
- Have wide knowledge of different technologies and be able to find the best fit for solving business problems.
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent) with 6-7 years of software development.
- Experience building/maintaining multi-tenanted, distributed applications.
- Knowledge of architectural design patterns, performance tuning, database and functional designs.
- Must be hands-on in designing, developing and implementing a wide array of products.
- Must be passionate about good design and must have a proven track record of building high-quality code.
- Ability to lead solution development and delivery for the design solutions.
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate.
- Hands-on experience in, Node JS, Golang, Micro Services, Kafka, Spring Boot Experience with Relational Database (Postgres), NoSQL (Elasticsearch, MongoDB)
- Good understanding of different microservices principles, patterns, and best practices
- Excellent data structure and algorithmic processes.
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of AWS services like Application load balancers, Security groups, S3 buckets, availability zones, security best practices to be followed, cloud formation templates, DevOps with AWS.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Experience in using JSON payloads and REST APIs.
- Should have Experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Must have a wide breadth of technical knowledge.
If you dare to dream big for yourselves, put your ass on fire, work in chaos, with limited resources, being a self doer, able to innovate, research and patent your work, and lead others! if that’s the material you are, then NetObjex is the right place for you.
NetObjex provides a Digital Twin Intelligent Automation Platform that enables business solutions for real-time tracking, tracing, and monitoring of digital assets by leveraging the continuum of IoT (Internet of Things), AI (Artificial Intelligence), and Blockchain technologies.
We are one of the few startups who’s got global recognitions in several events right from 2017 and the saga continues. We are funded by a New York-based venture fund and with advisors who worked with top-notch companies.”
What Technogise gives you:
- Business-critical projects involving high volume transactions - As strategic technology partners to our clients, we build business-critical solutions. Some of the applications developed by us can easily process up to a million transactions per day.
- High-quality team - Ours is a team of polyskilled problem solvers and pragmatic agile practitioners who value software craftsmanship and continuous learning. You will enjoy working with them, leading them, being challenged by them, and learning from them.
- Leadership exposure - You will take key design decisions, define tech roadmaps, mentor teammates, engage with clients directly and be accountable for delivering solutions that adhere to the high standards of Technogise.
- Hands-on, end-to-end development - You will help to build products that will bring delight to end-users. You will get a chance to work on both back-end and front-end functionalities. Based on your interest, you can also be involved in deployment, infrastructure management, and DevOps also.
- Diverse domains - We build solutions for clients from different geographies, across multiple domains like retail, logistics, education, healthcare, fin-tech, and more. Each domain brings you a fresh perspective/insight into business problems and innovative solutions.
What you will do at Technogise:
You will -
- Provide hands-on contribution towards -
- backend design and development,
- front end design and development,
- flourishing our DevOps culture
- Regardless of the technology stack of the project. If you aren't one already, you WILL become a polyglot here. Take technical decisions and define technical roadmaps at project(s) level. Also influence organizational decisions at a strategic level. We are young, and have a startup spirit... and we look forward to your guidance as we evolve.
- Engage with clients on a daily basis, both offshore and onshore, to come up with strategic solutions to their business problems.
- Explore technologies and implement them on projects if they make business sense.
- Attend or present at technical meetups / workshops / conferences to share knowledge and help build brand Technogise.
What Technogise expects you to bring:
- Technical depth and Problem Solving Skills - You must know the why and how of technologies & concepts you've worked on. Your opinions on technology must be borne out of your own experience, rather than bookish theory. Also, you must be able to solve the project design problems.
- Craftsmanship - The code you write must be clean, lean, robust, maintainable, scalable, reusable and testable.
- Consulting maturity - You must have the maturity to consult clients, be it on delivery, technology or process. As their technology partner, you must engage proactively and responsively with them; be empathetic to their evolving business needs; provide suggestions and implement steps which deliver the maximum business value to them.
- Curiosity - In order to be culturally aligned with Technogise, you HAVE to be passionate about technology. You must explore technology not because you need to, but because you want to.
Back End- Java, Node JS
Full Stack senior developer with ReactJS & Redux
Node js with Express framework
- Experience with MongoDB
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with web paradigms such as REST, Responsive Web Design etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling (at least Git and Jenkins)
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Good to know Agile/Scrum/Kanban
StoryXpress (a Techstars-backed company) is an end-to-end video platform and is an efficient and effective way of humanizing the way you promote and sell your product or services, and communicate with your customers. With a suite of professional video tools (Video Creator, Video Recorder, Video Hosting and Analytics, Video APIs, and SDKs), we help small and medium-sized businesses drive more revenue through the strategic use of video. Founded in 2014, StoryXpress has a rich community of 500K+ users including small enterprises to Fortune 500 companies.
Why Work with Us:
Get an opportunity to contribute to an exciting, forward-thinking and fast-moving Start-Up.
Shape-Up your career by working with young and supportive teams and peers!
Innovation and Creativity is all what matters!
Experience and understand the startup which is transforming the video marketing industry.
Friendly Policies, good-competitive salaries, Team Outings and what not!
- Building and scaling web products that directly impact our customers and partners.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and implement the same.
- Implement user interfaces in React alongside Node.js.
- Translate several RESTful data sources to be used in a front-end application.
- Dig into bugs and feature requests along with writing the tests.
- Should have minimum 2 years of experience in the respective field.
- Proficient knowledge of Node.js, Express.js, MySQL.
- You should know how to build scalable web apps.
- You should know how to build front-end components.
- Good understanding of micro-server architecture and REST API.
- Should be comfortable with HTML, CSS, and related technologies
- You should know why a framework is necessary.
- Proficient in code versioning tools like Git.
Are you excited at the possibility of developing an already stellar team to meet the growing needs of our platform and business? Does this opportunity to build a groundbreaking team and solve hard problems sound amazing to you? If so, we would love to have you onboard!*
Brownie Points For:
- Experience building/working on Chrome Extensions.
- Proficiency with Socket.io and/or Redis.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack.
Hiring-Java Spring Freelance Consultant (WFH-Remote)
Greetings from Deltacubes Technology!!
We have openings for Fullstack / Backend / Frontend Developers who can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks, and overtime is a rarity. If clean architecture, TDD, DDD, DevOps, Microservices, Micro-frontends, scalable systems resonate with you, please apply.
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/everest-engineering
If you want to know more about our culture:
Some videos that can help:
- Passion to own and create amazing product.
- Should be able to clearly understand the customer's problem.
- Should be a collaborative problem solver.
- Should be able a team player.
- Should be open to learn from others and teach others.
- Should be a good problem solver.
- Should be able to take feedback and improve continuously.
- Should commit to inclusion, equity & diversity.
- Should maintain integrity at work
Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, .NET Core)
Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions..
Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest
Relevant experience on using tools like JSP, Servlet for web applications
· MVC frame works - Struts or Spring
· Web services- SOAP and REST WebLogic, Hibernate
· Middleware technologies MQ OSB.
· Web/App Servers: Tomcat or WebLogic or JBoss
· Experience using Angular, Micro Services using Spring, jersey, Swagger
· Good knowledge of Backend and Front-end technologies
· Good knowledge of Core Java, J2EE, Ajax, Spring, Java Script, jQuery, HTML
· Good knowledge of any RDBMS database like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL & Cluster set-up, performance benchmarking, client-side API evaluation, knowledge of various deployment strategies
· Strong knowledge with Core JAVA concepts – Exception handling, Multi-threading, Collection, String, OOPS etc…
· Advanced understanding of Windows and Linux based operating systems
· Mainly 3-4 months hands on with reverse engineering and old legacy solutions to new modern applications
· Working knowledge using REST, HTTP, TCP, SCTP protocols
· Hands-on with JAVA frameworks such as – Thread Pool Executor, Object Pooling, Logging (Log4j preferred), XML/JSON handling
· Preferred BE degree in CS, E&C, E&E
· Proficient being a J2EE Developer (courses or project done) and data analytics skills
· Flexible to work on any projects assigned
Note: Terms & Conditions
· This opportunity will be work from office
· Reporting location - Bangalore office, Vijayanagar
Who are we?
We are Settlin, The first & only Full stack Resale Home Buying PropTech Platform. Search online within 3 times the options anywhere else, visit offline via white collar gig economy greeters, and transact online, all in just 4 months as opposed to the industry average of 18. The platform is powered by a modern, feature-rich, carefully handcrafted technology that integrates data, analytics and all related services seamlessly.
What is your role?
Engineers at Settlin are expected to
- be strong problem solvers with a deep understanding of how to make software modular. If you’ve ever built a complete application/module all by yourself, that’s a major plus.
- understand the software architecture.
- train and coach other engineers on the team
What should you have mandatorily?
- A hands-on on React, MongoDB
- Good Analytical Skills and Problem-Solving Ability
- A Deep Hunger to Learn and Create Technology
- A good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
What will help you boost up your application?
- React Material UI Framework: Material UI
- Backend: Node.js, Meteor.js framework
- DevOps: AWS, CI/CD, Docker
- Implementing automated testing platforms, unit tests, benchmarking and optimization
Why should you join us?
We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges. Developing scalable architectures and solutions while being involved at every step of it - right from planning to execution to deployment is something that will broaden your horizons beyond imagination. Not to mention, these solutions are propelling the most awaited changes in the way we do any real-estate transaction
Within a year we plan to have 4 separate teams of multiple web apps, flutter based mobile apps, data analytics and dev-ops. Depending on your area of interest, you will have an option to move into the team you want.
The primary benefit is learning. We give a huge emphasis on learning and supporting our developers in whatever way we can to groom their skills. Apart from that we have a liberal leave/work-from-home policy and a very cohesive atmosphere at office.
What will you be paid?
INR 3 - 10 Lakhs per annum
- Extensive senior level full-stack software development experience with Node.js (2 or more years) with detailed understanding of user interface frameworks, back-end software architecture interactions and node module capabilities.
- Strong development experience with developing RESTful Web Services using Node.js.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Scrum and Kanban Agile development process and ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos.
- Complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software development to include design, development and testing.
- Experience with other JavaScritpt frameworks such as Express, Restify, Hapi, Sails, JOI, and Kinex.
- Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Linux, Windows 7, Unix, Solaris, JMS, OOD, CVS.
- Experience with VersionOne Application Lifecycle Management Tools
- Experience with Jenkins and Continuous Integration.
- Standards & Protocols knowledge including XML, XSLT, WSDL, JSON.
- Experience with Testing Tools including Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Supertest, Enzyme, Instanbul, Selenium, Load Runner, JSLint and Cucumber.
- Experience with source code versioning and Pull Requests with Git and Stash.
- Experience with IDEs such as Sublime and Atom.
- Knowledge of SonarCube, Phabricator, Gerritt, Karma, Jasmine
- Knowledge of projects using SAFe methodology.
- Experience with DevOps processes and implementation.
- Experience with environments utilizing Cloud Technologies such as Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with NGiNX web server.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Python web framework Django
- Experienced in Micro-Service REST API architecture
- Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Strong SQL skills and hands-on experience working with traditional RDBMS platforms
Hope this mail finds You and your family safe!
To introduce ,I am Sujatha representing the - Talent acquisition team at TRICON INFOTECH PVT LTD..
We are looking at great minds like you to join us and we are keen on discussing with you about our current opportunities that will give you a chance to work with top-notch entrepreneurs, to build one of the premier product engineering brands.
I am sure we would have more to talk once we fix a time for another round of conversation to explore the opportunities with TRICON INFOTECH .
We have excellent openings for Ruby on Rails professionals with 3+ Years of experience in the below Skill Set.
Would appreciate if you could send me your brief write up and updated profile which would help us understand you better.
Job Location : Bangalore
Skills & Experience:
- 3 to 10 Years of experience in Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge on Active Admin
- worked on various third-party integrations.
- Knowledge on AWS/Azure would be a plus
- Hands on AngularJs/ReactJs/NodeJS with AWS Exposure is a Plus.
- Writing testable object-oriented software using best development practices
- Agile methodologies and practices (including Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming)
- Test Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development
- Writing Clean Code & decoupled modules using the power of Design Patterns
- Pair Programming
- Experienced in designing scalable solutions, writing efficient code, optimizing performance and debugging issues
- Good communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to technical teams
If interested, please share your profile with the below details:
Total Experience :
Experience in RoR :
Experience in ReactJS:
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Current Location :
Willing to relocate to B’lore post pandemic :
Current Company :
Reason for Job Change:
About Tricon Infotech
Tricon is a rapidly growing technology solution company which committed to be with its customers throughout their Journey to be future ready. Tricon has been delighting its customers for the past 20 years making many strides, winning customers’ hearts. We believe that it is possible to deliver clean, clutter-free & simple product solutions for various complex domains via technology & intelligent product design/experience.
Do visit www.triconinfotech.com or more information on what we do...and how we are different from other companies.
Tricon has revolutionized the education, learning / publishing domain by obsessing over user experience & data/analytics-driven approach to building solutions.
Why should YOU be working here?
- Cutting-edge technology & product experience
- Smart, nice, peppy, helpful people around
- Fast-paced decision-making environment & release cycles
- Ownership & autonomy of area
- Analytics-driven decision-making culture
- Awesome leadership with solid personalities
- Ability to contribute ideas & watch them come to life
- Problem-solving environment
- All teams are obsessed about the customer
- Love, live and breathe AGILE!
Thanks & Regards,
Disclaimer: This e-mail is bound by the terms and conditions described at http://www.triconinfotech.com/mail-disclaimer/