Required Experience - 3+ Years
Position - Technical Content Writer
Location - Jaipur (Hybrid)
- Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
- Write Articles, Blogs, Social media, Forum and other SEO best practices.
- Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website Ranking.
- Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop compelling content plans.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to details.
- Basic Knowledge of technical terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
About Matellio India Private Limited
1) Writing blogs, articles and press releases by co-ordinating directly with the Technical/SEO team.
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to Magento,WordPress,WooCommerce,Shopify etc.
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
• Responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading content
• Ideating and formulating a suitable content strategy to support the business needs
• Enhancing web traffic and user engagement by managing content across all social media
• Write engaging social media content
• Collaborate with marketing, PR, and customer experience to develop a variety of content
• Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy
• Scheduling timelines for posting content
• Creativity and ability to develop engaging content
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing and high computer literacy
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metric
• Social media management experience
• Strong research skills
Resource: Content Manager
Qualification: BA/MA(English)/Degree in Mass Communication/Bachelor's degree in Engineering
No. of years of Experience: Min. 2 years experience in Website maintenance and Content Management
Certification / Knowledge :
- Should be proficient in all of the following languages : English, Hindi and Marathi
- Exposure to content management for Government websites preferred.
This wellness platform is revolutionising primary health and wellness in India.
What you will do:
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitoring SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborating with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner and monitoring customer reviews
- Overseeing social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggesting and implementing new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager for a minimum of 3 years
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
We are looking for a Technical Writer with 2-4 years of experience in producing high-quality documentation that can contribute to the overall success of our products. The selected candidate will work collaboratively with developers, quality assurance engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to understand and use.
- You will be responsible for authoring tasks, creation and integration of printed or electronic end user documentation
- Document ongoing software developments in applications, products, and services
- Develop user guides, technical specification documents, online help files, API documents, feature description documents, How-To articles, and other ad hoc documentation deliverables
- Contribute to process improvements for enhancing efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with developers and SMEs to gather knowledge on functional requirements
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Create and maintain information architecture
- Provide estimates about documentation tasks to the Scrum Master
- Provide technical documentation for newly developed features on-time and as per the defined quality standards
- 2 - 4 Years of Relevant experience in the field of technical documentation
- Knowledge of end-user documentation/product documentation/technical documentation
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Creative conceptual thinker
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in working with XML editor, authoring and other graphics related tools like SnagIt, Visio, etc
- Optimize content for the website and various social networking channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google Ads, etc.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, website content, video scripts, etc.
- Execute results-driven social media strategy with a focus on growing our following and increasing engagement
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Ability to understand new changes in trends in digital content and social media.
- Using keyword research and SEO guidelines for the purpose of optimizing content
- Identifying customer's needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Developing content with different wordplay.
Required Candidate profile
- Must have GOOD English Writing/Communication skill
- Highly Active in Social Media like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc
- Must have GOOD Knowledge of Creative Writing Skills
- Must have GOOD Knowledge of SEO, Ad. Content
- Develop and lead a world-class content team that will develop content for
online courses on Management related courses. This job
will equip the candidate with highly sought-after skills including leadership
and instructional designing
- Collaborate with business development & project management team to
meet content production deliverables
- Define & structure content development process, work with educational
content across all levels
collaterals Ability to generate grammatically correct content in clear and precise manner using
appropriate vocabulary and tone Proficient in MS Office, PPT, Good knowledge of conducting online research (Finding information from Internet) Understanding and knowledge of website optimization Understanding and knowledge of internet marketing, digital media and e-commerce.
|Role||:||Design & Creative|
|Industry Type||:||SOFTWARE, IT & ITES|
|Functional Area||:||Other Design|
Selected candidates day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create and manage content based on current trends
2. Engage with audiences on our various social media platforms
3. Strategize authentic and impactful digital content and ensuring their role out within specified deadlines.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Social Media Marketing, Adobe Photoshop and Digital Marketing.
- Social media expertise (Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter)
- Good communication skills
- Ambition backed with a desire to succeed
- Elementary knowledge of photoshop, illustrator, etc.