ToRoots is an early stage angel funded startup. We are a team of people who believe in experiential learning. If you are looking for something where you can implement your learning and learn while experimenting, ToRoots is a place to be. You will be among the people who will set a company culture, and we intend to (and will) be listed among the best places to work in the world.
What You’ll Do
- Write original copy to ensure high content standards across the brand's blog, email, social media, website, ebook, etc.
- Edit and proofread perfectly to ensure error-free and high-quality content
- Collaborate with other teams to assess project needs and craft communication accordingly
- Ensure Qoruz’s brand consistency and quality across all company communications
- Implement brand guidelines in all forms of content
- Take full ownership of assigned content pieces and tasks and collaborate with SEO/design/dev team to take their content live
- Implement SEO best practices to drive organic traffic to the brand
- Churn out high quality content within set deadlines
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 3-4 years of experience in content writing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Expert knowledge of grammar
- Create & optimize paid ads strategy to meet business goals & objectivesMeasure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI, ROAS and KPIs)- Run Instals, In-App Action & Remarketing campaigns from ideation to media planning and optimization of spend across website and app
- TOF, MOF, BOF- Create and manage SEM Campaigns to drive traffic through branded, competitor, industry and relevant keywords- Drive website/app acquisition and engagement efficiencies through campaigns using targeting techniques. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. Conceptualize creatives for the Ad Campaigns and brief the creative team
- Managing budgets and financial for digital marketing initiatives for the organization
Skills Required :-
Experience in Google Adwords, Facebook & Instagram Ads, SEM & YouTube video campaigns- Hands-on experience with using Analytics tools
Strong orientation towards data gathering, problem solving, experimenting, and iterating with the results, to arrive at the right solution- Customer centric and problem-solving mindset
- 7-10 years of performance/digital marketing experience, including expertise in Google, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube Marketing. Experience in Affiliate and Programmatic platforms is a plus.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or Business Administration with a consistent track record in quantitative fields
- Proven track record of helping scale up digital marketing in a start-up environment and/or relevant work experience in leading performance marketing agencies
- A start-up mentality and ability to flex in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Solid knowledge of app/website attribution, retention and analytics tools (e.g.: Appsflyer/Branch, Google Analytics, Clevertap/MoEngage)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking What’s on offer:
- Lead the performance marketing for a D2C brand in a never-before-done category
- To be at the center of action in scaling the brand across the country successfully
- Day-to-day management of campaigns and ensuring brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness across all social media channels
- Create and implement social media strategies With specific aims toward user acquisition, increase in market cap, and increase in Assets under management
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strategically pick, launch and expand Brand Presence on new social media platforms, based on ideal customer profile and keeping demographics in mind
- Oversee influencer marketing and influencer relationships aimed at specific, measurable outcomes that achieve the larger aims of the company
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences, ideal content formats for the acquisition of different demographics, and set up campaigns for the same
- Staying ahead of the curve with industry trends and strategies
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Foster and deepen relationships with partners in the ecosystem by celebrating their milestones, positive interaction on their posts through comments on platforms such as Twitter, etc.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team to ensure consistent and impactful campaign execution
- Proven work experience
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- 2+ years of relevant experience
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
MBP - AMER
Looking for a Marketing Allrounder to improve Searce’s brand presence in US
What are we looking for?
- Natural creativity: The best marketers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
What we are not looking for :D
- Not a CAVEr: You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
- Say no to HiPPO: At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion).
- T-shaped skill set: To take it further, in an ideal world, we are not just looking for someone with experience managing projects and people. We are also looking for a T-shaped marketer – someone with a diverse skill set that spans all disciplines relevant to “Searce”, alongside a deep knowledge of one key area.
- Leverage Searce’s thought leadership on Cloud Consulting, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence to drive content marketing and earn mindshare, through LinkedIn, Twitter, and Medium Blog.
- Collaborating with third party agencies and publications to publish customer tech stories, and interviews, in the form of compelling content to increase brand awareness.
- Creating content like whitepapers, case studies, newsletters and e-books with agencies and gate them for lead generation.
- Leverage content assets (mentioned in previous sentence) which results in asset downloads in exchange of their contact information, thereby helping lead generation.
- Utilize Paid media to showcase the benefits and the various services present on Google Cloud and also the expertise Searce has on modernizing infrastructure, while ensuring healthy ROI on Paid Media investment.
- Conduct digital events and customer chat sessions on Infra modernization, Data Analytics and Application Modernization for driving awareness and interests.
- Conduct Customer Fireside chat events to nurture existing customer base as well as to acquire new accounts.
- Conduct sessions with Searce's customers to discuss their migration journey to Google Cloud and also highlight how GCP enabled them to save cost and modernize their infrastructure, to generate testimonials for existing and new customers.
- Conduct 1:1 curated workshops to address different workload specific challenges like DevOps Automation, VMWare Migration, Data warehouse to generate pipe.
- Conceptualize and execute email campaigns to send out educational content and benefits of Searce’s various product lines to CXOs of target organizations.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and prefer an MBA or Masters in Marketing.
- Or else, did you leverage marketing to help your friend’s business scale up while in High School. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a marketing mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 2-4 years of successful Marketing experience in B2B or SaaS organizations working in a hands-on, fast-paced, creative entrepreneurial environment.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
- Experienced in advising product teams about potential markets, desirable product features, go-to-market best practices, and measuring the success of outreach and product sales.
- Experience in the global marketplace is a plus.
- Hands-on experience working with marketing tools and systems would be a plus (HubSpot, Salesforce). Experience with Microsoft PowerBI would be a major plus.
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, everyday.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
We are a category defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better’ for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, everyday. In passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, everytime one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Everytime.
So, If you are passionate about tech, future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’
We are a communication and social media marketing agency based in Ahmedabad.
We are looking for a content writer having a mix of witty writing skills as well as someone who can strategize the communication for a brand.
Pls send us your resume
Looking forward to adding one more to the entire team of digital cranks and ethical thinkers.
Profile : Content Writer
Exp: 2-6 yrs
Develop highly effective original and SEO targeted contents.
Write blog and articles for our products and services.
Write scripts for video contents.
Write convincing answers on "Quora" related to our products and services.
Write copies for social media marketing.
Write "how to" articles / blog postings.
Write press releases related to our products and services.
Promote the company's products through social media channels using unique writing skills.
Collaborate with technical team to develop content plans.
Brain storming, writing and producing high quality content on a regular basis.
Impeccable communication skills, especially in writing. Ability to write clear, concise and correct English with a persuasive spin.
Must possess a good understanding of technology related products and services.
Should have the basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices.Quora answers and articles according to the requirements.
Should possess flexible writing style to address multiple target audiences.
Notice Period - 15 days - 1 Month
Location - Pune
- Manage social media handle and posts: Being into creative field the easiest way to connect with fellow artists, curators, galleries, art events, there are various ways we need to keep communication e.g. Infographics, static posts, illustrations supporting the content, art related articles, explainer videos, animations etc. writing content for all the different types of communication channels and modes.
- Jumbish events: Where there are various communication stationery need to be prepared e.g. posters, flyers, banners, etc.
- Jumbish Service offerings like Sales brochure, Coffee table books, Catalogs, Logo designs, brand stationeries, event merchandise like badges & caps, Book cover illustrations, Artist’s website, etc. Content development for the various service offerings.