We are looking for a result-driven SEO Executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO Executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user-friendliness.
To be successful as an SEO Executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills. Ultimately, an SEO Executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, passion for the industry, and time management skills.
SEO Executive Responsibilities:
• Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
• Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
• Creating high-quality SEO content.
• Assisting with blog content.
• Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
• Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
SEO Executive Requirements:
• Marketing degree or related.
• Extensive experience in SEO.
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
• Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
• Good knowledge of backlink analysis.
Send your resume at: utkrash (dot) gsoft (@) gmail.com
About Gayatri Software Services Pvt Ltd
You will have to take care of the marketing of a web product.
We are located in Pune, you will have to work from the office.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Industry: Services like Hospitality/Entertainment/ Events / Facilities Etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding of general Business and Marketing concepts.
- Prepare Marketing Plan and Budgets.
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and other digital marketing platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
- Coordinate with Digital marketing agency for generating Analytics Report.
- Lead Generation.
- Perform necessary market research for the business units.
- Understanding and execution of branding, branding guidelines and Corporate Communication.
- Awareness of Digital Marketing Platforms and Distribution Channels.
- Verbal and Written Communication.
- SEO & SEM, Email campaigns, Google Ads.
- Exposure towards Branding and Market Campaigns is a must.
• Hands on experience in Blog posting, Guest Posting, Comment posting, Forum posting,Social Bookmarking submission, Directory submissions, Blog Submission, Article submission,
• Experience in Business Listing, Profile Link, Article formatting,
• 2-way link exchange, 3-way link exchange,
• Should have work experience as an SEO executive role, minimum 1 year
We are seeking a motivated and savvy Digital Marketing & Growth Manager to oversee Marketing & Growth in the fast-paced work environment at Jumbaya. You will work directly with the CXO team to develop, plan and execute the marketing and growth strategies.
To excel in this role, you have to have experience in digital marketing and product growth strategies in B2C product companies and have execution as well as excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and skills
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Sitemap, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends and similar products)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Roles and responsibilities:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, and identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of experience in SEO marketing.
- Proven SEO experience.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
We are product development & technology consulting studio.
1.) Love for technology & technology trends is first & foremost requirement
2.) We are looking for a data-driven inbound + outbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting right target traffic, niche specific, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
3.) “LinkedIn”, “Facebook” or B2B channels to bring on demand generation with right strategy & full automation to scale
4.) Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, PPC, social, inbound marketing, email, campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition in B2B space
Experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Microsoft Excel, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Microsoft Office, and Research.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage organizations website
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote companys product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Learn quickly and knows what it takes to achieve results and getting it done.
- Love putting brains behind decoding how the search engine works
- Loves building strategy and executing it
- Anytime to get hands dirty in getting things done, no matter if it is outside the job description.
- Know how to utilize team to achieve much better results
- Know when to seek help and when to figure out on your own
3 Months probational internship convertable into a full -time job.
About the Internship:
1. Handling digital marketing activities and projects (SEO (on-page- off-page), SEM, SMO)
2. Working on keyword research using various tools, generating reports & analyzing account performance
3. Handling core team tasks related to marketing
4. Building and executing a strategy with the team
5. Identifying leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
6. Managing social media marketing and email campaigns
7. Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies