A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
1- 3 years of experience in technical writing
- coordination and collaboration with the internal teams and concered stakeholders
About Nine Hertz
Role - Content Marketer
What you'll do
Be an SEO champ! Tell a product story that the Google algorithm loves. Understand our audience, their requirements and tie them with search volumes and user queries.
● Write content pieces that not just drive traffic but convert them.
● Build marketing collaterals that help leads in their decision-making process.
● You'd be expected to work with design, front-end, sales, and product .
● Work on different forms of content - blog posts, recording videos for YouTube, hosting podcasts.
Skills you bring to the table:
● You have a stronghold over SEO.
● You preferably have 2-3 years of experience working with a B2B marketing team.
● You are a great communicator, both verbal and written.
● Just like everyone in the team, you have maniacal attention to detail.
● You are a self-starter, capable of working independently.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart and enthusiastic people with a can-do attitude. If that sounds like you, then come and be a part of YAALI! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package.
-Bachelor's degree required.
-Proven work experience (1-3 years) as a Copywriter/Content Writer or similar role.
-Candidate must be conversant with writing on multidiscipline content like technical documentation, storytelling, and copywriting.
-Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools.
-Excellent written and verbal communication is mandatory.
-Drive traffic to pages and generate interest in our products and services by writing content and distributing it in various mediums.
-Blog on an ongoing basis to grow organic traffic through search, social, and our email subscribers.
-Coming up with new strategies to increase brand engagement and generate leads.
-Provide new content strategies to address gaps in our pages for increasing conversions.
-Ability to work with different teams to create and optimize content.
-Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
-Stays up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices.
If you are interested,apply here: https://www.bizappln.com/careers.html
As a Social Media Specialist at Digeesell, you’ll get to work with our marketing team to help develop brand awareness about our company through social media.
Your responsibilities at digeesell
- Write long- and short-form social media messages that attract new users and engage current users.
- Use data to analyze what’s working, what’s not, and reinforce or refocus key messages accordingly.
- Wear many hats as you work with multiple teams to develop strategy, work with designers, write copy, manage social communities, and analyze data.
- Help convert brand fans into loyal customers with engaging, responsive, responsible, surprising, and captivating social media interactions.
- Design and monitor business performance goals to drive brand awareness.
- Observe and analyze market and competitor trends.
- Monitor the quality and integrity of products and services, and respond as needed to ensure brand alignment.
- Strategize media plans for different platforms.
- Client interaction
Required Candidate profile:
- 1.5 + years of experience in the social media specialist role.
- Excellent communication Skills
- MBA in Marketing or similar background
- Good Presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, other social media best practices
- Working knowledge of popular social media scheduling and monitoring tool
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Agency Background Preferred
- Promoting business on social media for improving brand awareness and generating traffic through social media engagement
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Developing content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for the company
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Creating engaging social media content
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Developing graphics, video, and collaterals
- Analyzing popular social media platforms and using emerging social media tools to develop relationships with clients
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Must have a reach of a minimum of 10K followers on various social media platforms
- Strong working knowledge of marketing terms
- Must be self-motivated and open to learning and sharing new ideas
- Practical experience with social media campaigns
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
We are looking for a copy writer with an experience of 1 to 2 consecutive years, who could take care of different types of marketing content throughout its journey, till it gets published. It means, you would not just write content, you would use Canva to design images, coordinate with the SEOs to optimize the content for search engines and work with different team members to get the content uploaded.
If you read books, especially novels and newspapers, then we would love to talk to you. We are looking for a writer who loves reading. For whom writing is second nature.
Our target audience comprises of businesses. Therefore it is essential that you are able to write in a business language, yet make it engaging.
- This is an in-office role
- You would be required to complete a series of in-office tasks if you are shortlisted.
- When we say 1-2 years of experience, we mean experience working for an organization as an employee. It won't include freelancing.
- You will be working with an enthusiastic and dynamic team of digital marketing specialists who have built the digital presence of Focus Softnet from the scratch
- We expect you to be self driven. You will get strong support from the team to help you in your work. However, we expect you to be committed and responsible regarding your own work.
- Read and absorb everything related to our products and software
- Write about our products and software in an engaging way
- Ensure the content is in line with our branding and messaging style
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Write blog articles based on SEO guidlines and keywords which you will be provided with
- Write content for Case Studies and White Papers after carrying out thorough research in relevant topics
- Any graduate or post-graduate with proficiency in the English language
- Must be a regular reader
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
Roles and Responsibilities
Our growing company is looking for an ambitious content writer, to oversee the development, execution, and delivery of digital content across all our channels, to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing. The responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Closely work with sales and marketing teams and define the content roadmap for new business.
- Assist in the design and development of marketing campaigns and associated collateral.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content across different channels.
- Develop a content calendar for marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Churning out ideas, creating video scripting, podcasting, writing blogs, and being a visionary.
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing and SEO will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in copywriting will be a strong plus.
We are cryptocurrency blog which takes serious efforts to educate and inform their readers on the subject of cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, etc, crypto exchanges, crypto wallets, and other security measures for pushing crypto adoption around the world
We are looking for a content writer who is comfortable writing articles in the cryptocurrency niche. You can refer our blog section for some insights: https://themoneymongers.com/blog/
- The writer should have some knowledge of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, crypto wallets, crypto exchanges.
- Ability to write long-form content on a consistent basis with strong research acumen.
- Ability to breakdown complicated world of cryptocurrencies in simple laymen language.
- You need to research different cryptocurrencies and crypto products on a daily basis.
- Willingness to learn and perform under tight deadlines
Bonus: If you have some basic on-page SEO knowledge and if you are already investing or holding some cryptocurrencies and wanting to get a job in the cryptocurrency field this is for you !!
What Are We Looking For:
- 0-1 years of experience in cryptocurrencies or any technical field to be able to understand Blockchain & cryptos
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in any technical field [M. Tech, MCA, MBA, etc with long term vision and commitment are welcome]
- Excellent command over the English language
- Understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology [not mandatory, if willing to put in extra effort to learn in probation]
*This is a regular full-time position based in PUNE.
Email us at hello [at] themoneymongers.com
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3-8 + yrs of relevant experience in handling social boards like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Managing presence of all the south (Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Marathi properties on social media
Implementing websites social media strategy
Tracking social media conversations about the brand
Tracking social trends for potential viral content
Tracking competition on platforms
Collaborate with Product Development team.
Monitoring trends in social media tools, trends and applications
Implementing insights gained from social media monitoring.
Should be comfortable in handling a small team.
Responsible for copy and Video editing of news stories that go up on the websites.
Should have excellent command over Hindi and English
Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones Impeccable spelling and grammar.
A deep understanding of customers and what motivates them online.Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Familiarity with keyword placement and other S E O best practices
High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
Paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order Revises, edits, or updates instructions, information, and frequently asked questions as necessary.
Content Writers Work
Core website copy
Social media posts
Content for banners
Blogs and news articles
Case studies, whitepapers, and e books
Excellent knowledge of handling social boards like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
Experience required: Candidates with 3-8 + yrs of relevant experience in similar newsroom role will be preferred.