A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
1- 3 years of experience in technical writing
- coordination and collaboration with the internal teams and concered stakeholders
About the ninehertz
- Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
- Write Articles, Blogs, Social media, Forum and other SEO best practices.
- Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website Ranking.
- Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop compelling content plans.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to details.
- Basic Knowledge of technical terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
StoryXpress (a Techstars-backed company) is an end-to-end video platform and is an efficient and effective way of humanizing the way you promote and sell your product or services, and communicate with your customers. With a suite of professional video tools (Video Creator, Video Recorder, Video Hosting and Analytics, Video APIs, and SDKs), we help small and medium-sized businesses drive more revenue through the strategic use of video. Founded in 2014, StoryXpress has a rich community of 500K+ users including small enterprises to Fortune 500 companies.
- Research and prepare content and any other communications material for external and internal audiences
- Ensuring quality of the content being published on the blog, website and other social platforms
- Prepare brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Manage the SEO and oversee activities such as keyword research, outreach campaigns for guest posts and link building.
- Execute the digital marketing campaigns aligned with the business goals of the organization
- Collaborate with the sales team, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Overseeing email marketing campaigns to ensure the relevant key metrics
- Reaching out to other businesses for co-marketing activities
- Establishing the overall web presence of the organization using the website and social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Quora to boost brand awareness
- Ensure the overall technical health of the website for search engine rankings
- Monitoring the ROI and analysis of website analytics
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing and digital trends
- Organize workshops, meetings, and other events for marketing purposes
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Initiate and maintain customer interviews, PR and media-related activities
- Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of the company
- Should have more than a year's experience in this respective domain.
- Sound knowledge of SEO.
- Efficiency with Google analytics and keyword search tools like Ahrefs.
- Experience in B2B-SaaS Marketing is highly preferred.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Blog, SlideShare, Quora, Medium, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences online will be preferred.
- A dual-minded approach: You should be highly creative and an excellent writer and at the same time, be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
Do you love writing? Are you witty with a pen (err, keyboard) and have a discerning eye for detail? Can you work hard and meet speedy deadlines? Do you love to have a good time? If you’re screaming yes to all of the above, then the company might be the perfect fit for you! The company is changing the way people explore cities around the world and have fun. Content in different formats plays a critical role in exposing our mission and offering to prospective guests at different stages of their buying funnel. The content team is at the heart of the company, helping our marketing and supply teams create engaging copy and marketing assets that include blog posts; social media posts; emails; newsletters; and YouTube videos. Content helps prospective guests visualize their experience and expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. In addition to outstanding writing skills, this role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and secondary research skills. You will be challenged to the core as you will be writing about attractions, events, and experiences that you might not have experienced in real life.
-Blog on an ongoing basis to grow organic traffic through search, social, and our email subscribers.
-Pitch interesting, fun and relevant blog articles to create engaging wholesome content to sell our experiences.
-Research, pitch, write and edit scripts for videos. Develop scripts to engage the audience - write in a style that is informative, yet conversational and easy-to-understand.
-Craft engaging copy for all user communication including emails and social media.
-Learn and follow full stack writing - what to write; writing for search engines; distribution and feedback loops to help evolve the playbook.
-Become a part of the ongoing mission to grow organic as a channel 100% every 3 months over the next year.
-You possess excellent written communication skills and can write engaging copy combining creativity and flair with business objectives.
-You have 1-3 years of relevant experience writing blogs or any other type of long form content and/or scripts for YouTube videos.
-You are a digital native.
-You have the ability to work quickly with attention to detail and deadlines.
-Bonus: Past experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
You must have a very good command over written English and should know how to research on internet.
If you are enthusiastic about working with executives and possibly a great growth in terms of money, position, product and market understanding, then send your best article/story for us to look at and we will get back to you.
We are hiring for a Social Media Manager to join our team. It is a full-time permanent WORK FROM HOME based role with USA working hours.
"Please share your resumes along with your portfolio."
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Relevant Work Experience: 3+ years
Salary Offered: 35,000 - 40,00 per month
Working Hours: 6pm to 3am
Industry: Media and Advertising
About the Internship:Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Curating, growing and nurturing the educator community
2. Identifying and solving problems in the community
3. Owning the engagement and success of our community
4. Interfacing with teams from product, growth, and sales to align the community program perfectly with the business goals.
Only those candidates can apply who: are available for full time (in-office) internship and are available for duration of 2 months have relevant skills and interests.
* Freshers looking for jobs may also apply*
Stipend:INR ₹10000 /Month
Other perks:Certificate, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 5 Lac/annum).