As a content writer, you will be responsible for creating and engaging relevant content for our various web and social media platforms.
WHAT YOU’LL DO WITH US:
- Create, edit, and publish written content for various platforms including our company website, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Manage published content to ensure timely up-to-date information is posted while properly archiving out of date content.
- Increase engagement through social media channels and content websites by identifying key engagement metrics and optimizing content development.
- Maintain an editorial calendar and keep all campaign objectives aligned with client expectations, goals, and schedule
- Proofreading and editing various content forms as needed
- Thoroughly researches topics to enhance and substantiate content
- Social media management and local citation management for our customers as needed
- Contributes to the overall development of our team’s product and creative strategy
- Work closely with campaign account managers to receive feedback and modify content as necessary.
About the Job:
We are looking for a Content Writer, preferably a medical professional who has a passion for writing or a writer who found niche in healthcare industry, to create, edit and maintain high quality edit technical and marketing documents for internal and external use.
In this role, you will research, organize, write, and edit health Insurance related medical policies, technical and marketing & sales-related contents, as required.
As a Product Marketing Content Writer:
- Create, curate and syndicate content to increase brand awareness.
- Write storyboard and script content for digital and print channels for Sales and Marketing materials.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology, standards, and documentation to unify communications.
- Plan future content in collaboration with management to maintain consistency and high-quality for future documentation.
- Proactively and strategically plan content to achieve business goals and user needs.
- Analyse documents to maintain continuity of style of content.
- Serve as writing consultant to other business segments as needed.
As a Technical Writer:
- Obtain a deep understanding of the Medical and Healthcare industry to summarize policy information into simple, polished, and engaging content for internal and external users.
- Write health insurance and medical related content that meets the business needs.
- Develop and maintain detailed repositories of appropriate reference materials in healthcare policies.
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and requirements documents and translate technical data into user-focused language.
- Gather information through research, subject matter experts and by reviewing technical requirements.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for summarizations and improvement.
- Establish standards and protocols with team members for project documentation.
- Plan, develop, organize, write, and edit internal operational procedures, and training manuals.
Who are we?
SocialPilot, a SaaS product, is an easy-to-use social media marketing tool that helps professionals, teams, and businesses automate their social media management. It helps customers at every step – right from publishing posts on their profiles to analyzing their posts’ performance.
Our achievements so far:
- Empowered over 9,800 marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- Nominated as one of the 5 startups across India for the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards in the Bootstrap category
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Named as the Best Social Media Management Software of 2021 by Digital.com
- Named as the Top 10 Bootstrapped Startups in India
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
- Officially a Great Place to Work - Certified TM startup
- Rated by YOUR STORY as the Number 1 social media scheduling tool in the year 2021
Founded in 2014 and led by a powerful duo of Jimit Bagadiya & Tejas Mehta, SocialPilot (Headquartered in California, United States) has come a long way. As of today, over 9k+ agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients. We’re a high-growth bootstrapped B2B SaaS company that experienced 100% year-on-year growth with healthy profitability and a solid runway. This is your chance to be part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Content Editor / Sr.
About the role:
- Profile - Content Editor
- Role - Full-time
- Location - Ahmedabad
- Work hours - Mon to Fri / Day Shift
You will be:
- Researching, editing, and proofreading the content on blog topics to be published online
- Implementing the best practices and processes for editing, proofreading, restructuring, and reworking the copies for our website
- Maintaining the best standards of the content and ensuring that they are unique, and plagiarism-free
- Using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies in editing and optimizing the content to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Utilizing industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Creating world-class content assets that attract, nurture, and convert leads
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of experience in copy editing and proofreading
- Prior experience in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the international markets
- Good knowledge of the latest social media technologies, platforms, and services
- Ability to undertake keyword research aligned with the needs of the organization and audience to improve the quality of content
- Ready to challenge the status quo and ability to multitask projects/deliverables
- Receptive to feedback and adaptable with a high level of accountability and motivation
- Ability to work effectively in an environment where tools, processes, and deliverables are not necessarily predefined
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Mass Communication, or related fields is preferred
- Impeccable English communication skills
What’s in For You?
- Work-Life Balance: Strictly, 5 days working culture
- Learning & Development: We support personal and professional growth for all employees across all levels. While learning happens all the time on the job, this policy focuses on external training certifications, courses, conferences, and other such opportunities with zero cost incurred by you
- Profit-Sharing Plan: We reward our high-performing employees by actually sharing profits with them. The profits for the year 2021 were shared with the team in the final week of December
- Staycation: Every year, choose anywhere in the world to stay for a month; we will take care of the expenses!
- Open Door Policy: Strong communication and transparency go a long way in creating stress-free workplaces. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like Workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
Role :- Team Lead - Copywriting
About our client -
Our Client is a next generation MarTech company, delivering end-to-end marketing and sales solutions to leading brands in India. The company's ethos is built upon the philosophy of 'Marketing Engineered', an approach that delivers marketing & sales solutions through innovative ideas in design, engineering and technology.
What you’ll be working on -
Ad copy for digital campaigns, video scripts, social media, blog posts and a certain amount of offline collateral. The role also involves ideation for advertising campaigns. The clients you’ll work on will span tech, F&B, pharma, retail, healthcare, real estate, automotive and other industries. You’ll be a part of the larger content marketing department in Pune, working closely with the client servicing team and design team to come up with ideas and creatives that make an impact!
● Interpreting client briefs and requirements
● Work closely with clients to create strong concepts from initial briefing through to execution
● Developing creative ideas and original, clear copy
● Collaborating with the design team on visual representation of the copy
● Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to meet deadlines
● Maintain a high awareness of relevant trending topics and news to identify content opportunities
● Be responsible for working with internal teams to gather input and validate the content
● Ensure consistency and quality across all written content
● Present and articulate concepts to clients
Desired Skills and experience -
● 2+ years of experience interest in copywriting, business communication or technical writing
● BE Computer Engineering, B.Tech in Computer Science, Graduate in Marketing
● Proficiency in the English language and accuracy in grammar
● The knack of understanding technical products (SaaS, PaaS, SAP, etc.) and writing for them
● Highly creative and imaginative
● Keen attention to detail
● The ability to work in a collaborative environment under tight deadlines
● Self-motivated and eager to learn
Social Media Manager
Company Profile: PinBox is the only global pensionTech committed exclusively to mass-scale digital micropension inclusion among self-employed women and youth. We deploy our white-labelled, API-enabled pension administration and delivery platform, our unique deployment model and a simple and intuitive UI/UX to make access to regulated pension, savings and insurance products easy and simple for non-salaried informal sector workers. We're working actively with governments, regulators, multilateral aid agencies and leading financial inclusion stakeholders in Asia and Africa. The pinBox model is already operating in Rwanda, Kenya and India. We will expand to Bangladesh, Uganda, Chile, Indonesia and Nigeria by 2023. Governments and pension regulators use the our pensionTech to jumpstart digital micropension and insurance inclusion among informal sector workers. Pension funds and insurers use our pensionTech to build a mass market for their products beyond their traditional agentled customer base. Banks, MNOs, cooperatives, MFIs, fintech firms and gig-platforms use our plug-and-play pensionTech to instantly offer an integrated social protection solution to their clients, members and employees without any new investments in IT or capacity enhancement. We’ve recently completed our first equity fundraise to enhance our engineering, business and delivery capacity and embark on the next stage of pinBox pensionTech development and expansion. By 2025, we aim to enable and assist 100 million excluded individuals to start saving for their old age in a secure, affordable and well-regulated environment. We are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Manager who will enhance our brand and build strong online communities through various social media and digital platforms.
The social media manager will deploy innovative ideas to build mass-scale retail traction and adoption of our micro-pension solution, as well as for our social initiatives such as “Gift-a-Pension”.
1. Work closely with internal and external content teams to co-create original text and video content, manage posts, respond effectively to followers and manage the pinBox image and brand in a cohesive way to achieve our mission and goals,
2. Use creative strategies to amplify new concepts and ideas to pinBox target segments using a variety of social media and digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as digital content and news platforms,
3. Design and implement innovative social media campaigns to motivate and encourage mass-scale voluntary micro-pension enrollments — both by self-employed individuals, as well by households for family members and domestic help,
4. Analyze and track emerging social media trends, monitor SEO and user engagement and present weekly and monthly reports that help to shape and optimize pinBox content, communications and digital marketing efforts, and
5. Handle our retail and corporate social media presence ensuring high levels of customer and key stakeholder engagement.
The ideal candidate processes
1. An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field,
2. At least 3 years’ experience in social media management, preferably for a retail brand (retail financial services experience is preferred though not mandatory),
3. Ability to convey complex concepts and ideas in a simple and interesting way,
4. Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, and of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms and best practices,
5. Exceptional critical/ lateral thinking, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills, and
6. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to function effectively and proactively under tight deadlines
Location Delhi (Work from home)
Experience: Min 3 yrs
Job Essence –
It’s Only Words ..and the words are all I have ..to take your heart away…
Country Roads take me home ….
Har rang kuchh kehta hai…
We are looking for those who can feel the soul of seasons, the flora and fauna, the mountains, and the river…similarly if they feel the soul, the character of a brand to communicate and build the connect with its audience!
We are looking for content professionals to handle narrative based writings for content pieces for ever growing and global brands we have in our portfolio.
You should be digitally savvy/from media background/writer/author or be the next new age Prahlad Kakkar, Prasoon Joshi, Piyush Pandey, Josy Paul, R Balki, Alque Padamsee in making in Digital Agency world with a good grip on brand communications driven by content strategy.
You should be able to think beyond the universe to the roots of our nation, work on your style of content and help in brands’ facelift/makeover/launches. This applies to the messaging for all the audience’s touch points.
Our clients rely on us with trust of the above. We are their Partners in Progress (not a typical agency vendor). We may even help them to make their brand mandates, manifestation plans and guidelines. So there is almost no instructional or Copy/Paste working. You need to be as original as you are!
Work profile –
- Translation of Business/Digital Objectives into Content themes
- Production of Content items as per Digital-Social Media Campaigns
- Bench-marking content deliverables with national/global standards
- Creating manifestation and themes to be used for goal oriented marketing campaigns
- Producing tribe specific content assets ensuring engagement and RoI
Key Responsibility Areas –
Convert ideas into content pieces. These content pieces (output) can be in the form of:
- Web Related Content:
- Landing Page/Forms
- Emailers/Ebooks/Downloadables – Topic/Body/Links
- Blog/Articles/Press releases/Story telling/Infographics/Comic Strips
- SEM Content:
- Paid ads content – FB/Instagram/Google/LinkedIn/YouTube
- Content for creative cards/videos
- Copies and descriptions
- Remarketing ad sets
- SEO content – Blogs/Articles using keywords
- YouTube descriptions/Video scripting
- Profile Writing/Bios/Wikipedia
- Media Kit/PR activities/3rd Party PR
- Media Relations
- Online Reputation Management(ORM) areas
- Q&A | FAQs Deck
Must Have Requirements –
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in digital social media writing(long form and short form)
- Deep understanding of digital mediums – FB|Instagram|Quora|LinkedIn|Google|landing pages etc.
- Deep understanding content analytics and RoI generation
- Should have worked with a digital social media agency/media house/news channel
- Should be able to ideate, and not just a task taker
-Experience in Technical Writing is Must.
- Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
- Write Articles, Blogs, Social media, Forum and other SEO best practices.
- Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website Ranking.
- Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop compelling content plans.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to details.
- Basic Knowledge of technical terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken (American English).
Roles & Responsibility:
To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
Developing new ideas for web content.
Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
As a web content writer, the ability to write engaging content for websites.
Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
Good written and communication skills.
Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
Excellent time management skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.