- Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
- Write Articles, Blogs, Social media, Forum and other SEO best practices.
- Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website Ranking.
- Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop compelling content plans.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to details.
- Basic Knowledge of technical terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Matellio India Private Limited
As an end-to-end web and mobile app development company, we help businesses create robust, IoT, AI/ ML, and Location-based solutions. Get in touch to book a free consultation!
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Title :: Technical Writer
Location : Pune (Hybrid)
About the Role
Energy Exemplar is the leader in energy market/system simulation software, with its two platforms: PLEXOS and AURORA. These software platforms have a significant presence in global markets.
The Technical Writer will ensure the quality of the PLEXOS help articles, release notes, and documentation. This role will also work to establish processes and collaboration for identifying, creating, reviewing, publishing, and updating documentation for all products.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to determine documentation needs
- Write and edit online help, release notes, and other technical documentation
- Prepare technical graphics and animations
- Research and evaluate new content development tools and methods to improve documentation effectiveness
- Maintain documentation standards and keep current on industry trends.
- Provide input on product requirements and usability
- Determine the types of publications needed for each product
- May test software for accuracy and report findings
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences
- 3+ years of experience of Technical Writing
- Ability to articulate the business problem to be analysed, quickly identify the critical elements of the problem, achieve a high-quality answer in a timely fashion, and synthesize answers to resonate with decision makers
- Excellent communication skills, including strong verbal, presentation, and technical writing abilities
- Team player, with the ability to be a self-starter and work independently as needed
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree: English, Technical Communications, Computer Science
- Demonstrated working knowledge of SaaS products and experience troubleshooting issues with Cloud offerings
- Demonstrated capability of effectively communicating complex ideas and analysis verbally, in document format (Word), and in presentation format (PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Experience with power market production cost and expansion planning model
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with GitHub, RoboHelp, and Salesforce Communities or similar tools
Key Stakeholder Relationships
This role works collaboratively with all Energy Exemplar staff, particularly:
- Indian Development Centre colleagues
- Global Product Development Team
- Global Support Team
you’ll be working closely with the SEO team and others across the company to create valuable content.
Your work involves creating,
1. Website content
2. Blog posts
3. Guest articles on leading websites
4. Video scripts
5. Marketing copy for products/services
6. Social media content for company profile
7. Content planning & research
8. Mobile app content
1. 0 - 1 year of experience as a content writer.
2. Ability to put forth complex technological topics in a simpler form.
3. Strong attention to detail & impeccable grasp of the English language.
4. Proficiency with writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Basic knowledge of SEO & keyword research. [Optional]
7. Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems. [Optional]
Role reporting into: Director, UX Strategy and Design
Does this role have direct reports?: No
Collaborate with the product team, in-house designers, and engineers at all stages of the
product development process.
• Plan, research, and produce high-quality product documentation including user manuals,
context-sensitive help, how-to guides, knowledge base articles, FAQs, website content, etc.required by Amagi customers.
• Create product videos, and blog about specific product features.
• Write structured content clearly and concisely that maximizes comprehension and ease of use.
• Research and define UX terminology for various products.
• Write clear, concise, and thoughtful microcopy that supports the product designs and make the interface interactive and intuitive.
• Ensure that the copy resonates with our audiences, reinforces our credibility, and reaches the targeted audience to achieve desired results.
• Research, analyse, and provide usability feedback to the product team.
• Apply audience insights, user research, and brand strategies to develop engaging content.
• Have knowledge of communication style guidelines, user experience and UX writing impact.
• Raise the bar for interface/product communication and drive alignment on voice and tone
across Amagi products.
• Develop precise and specific customer-focused copies that makes interactions on the Amagi interface simpler, more human, and more real.
• Play an integral part in gathering insights about the attitudes, emotions, and behaviors of people who use our products to inspire and inform design.
• Have empathy for users & understand different needs of users.
Ideally a person should have had the below experiences / possess the below abilities to succeed
in this role:
• Experience in developing product documentation with a strong command of English grammar,a clear writing style, and excellent content organization skills.
• Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality, rich technical content that presents information in easy-to-understand language.
• Experience in creating structured documentation and knowledge of content management
• Experience working on tools such as Camtasia, Adobe Robohelp, Intercom, etc.
• Should be a team player and be comfortable collaborating across teams.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and Agile-based environment.
• Understanding of a user centred design process and UX writing concepts.
• Ability to create content in a variety of different formats from microcopy to long -form.
• Positive attitude towards receiving and delivering feedback.
• Sense of responsibility to deliver committed projects on time with exceptional quality.
• Independent and self-managed working style and strong team-player.
• Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to understand complex ideas.
• Contribute to the development of the content style guide, content strategies, and processes.
• Present your ideas to design and business stakeholders and adapt to feedback.
• Set a scalable copy standard, and drive adherence to UX writing best practices based on
industry standards, internal learnings, branding guidelines, research, and data.
• Own, develop and evangelize copy guidelines and tone of voice.
• Good learning ability to grasp new domains and comfort to understand both depth and breadth across the technology platform(s).
• Good to have – A web-based portfolio of relevant UX writing and conversational design
examples. Link to portfolio must be included on the top of the resume.
Preferred Work Experience: 2-7 years
Education/Qualifications: Any degree with relevant technical writing experience at a software product development company.
White.Inc is a house of digitally native brands (DNBs) that is creating Instagram-first DTC brands across verticals like Cookware, Houseplants, Drinkware, Apple Gear and Luggage. We believe that to lead a better life in today's ever-changing world, we need products that are constantly evolving and contribute to our busy lives. To bring to life such category-disrupting brands, we have partnered with the world’s leading product design company to create products that are crave-worthy and address the needs of a new generation of Indian consumers.
Started by people with a decade+ experience in the e-commerce and D2C sectors, the founders have developed 2000+ products across multiple categories and scaled global brands in India such as RhinoShield & PopSockets. Leveraging on their expertise in driving growth, product development, supply chain, technology and access to global markets, White Inc is poised to deliver products that inspire and excite our consumer base.
We are rapidly growing and looking for someone as excited as us to be a part of this growth journey. If you love start ups, a fast-paced environment with lots of action and the opportunity to create India's new-gen disruptive brands, then click away and get set to propel your career to greater heights.
We are looking for a junior copywriter with working experience creating content across a range of channels to join our in-house marketing team.
We are looking for a Junior Copywriter with excellent writing and research skills to develop memorable and stand-alone copy. As part of this role, you will create content across several channels including social media, websites, landing pages and performance content as well as be a part of brainstorming sessions to develop brand campaign ideas. We are looking for a candidate who is a team player, can think innovatively and has a flair for creative copywriting and ideation.
• Write compelling content across various platforms including engaging social media posts, click-worthy email campaigns, website copy, etc.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content.
• Ideate for and contribute towards a content strategy for marketing and tactical campaigns.
• Conduct in-depth research to write copy specific to our target audience.
• Emulate and hone brand persona in all the content and creatives.
• Proofread all content before it is sent across to the senior copywriter for further review.
• Respond to and consolidate multiple edits and points of feedback into your work.
• Minimum 1-year experience as a copywriter.
• Candidates from agency backgrounds are a must.
• A passion for writing and the willingness to learn from other creative professionals.
• Strong research skills that ensure all copy is correct and accurate.
Intellipaat is the leading online education provider and creates courses in collaboration with top MNCs and universities such as IBM, Microsoft, E&ICT, IIT Guwahati, SPJIMR, etc., with more than 600,000 learners and 200+ corporates across 53+ countries learning on our platform.
- Self-learn new technologies and showcase domain expertise in the team
- Articulate and present complex concepts in an easy to grasp visualizations keeping global audience in mind
- Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts from the industry
- Understand the objectives, target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user-friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
- Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content
- Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences
- Create Webinar/Lectures for internal/YouTube platform on upcoming technologies
- Excellent written and verbal English, with an ability to express thoughts succinctly
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills
- High level of energy and proactive nature
- A sense of ownership and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- Preferable Knowledge Of any of these skills like Linux, AWS, Azure, GCP, Java, Java EE, Python, Hadoop/ Spark, Data Science, ML, AI, etc.
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies
· Develop content (blogs, case studies, social media posts, captions, ads, newsletters, articles, interviews) on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to publish and distribute through website, social media and newsletters.
· Prepare website and mobile app content.
· Conduct research on blockchain, cryptocurrency and digital asset trends/insights and stay updated with latest developments/happenings.
· Content writing style should be lucid and unpack the fundamentals into digestible content for the average reader.
· Experience in content writing for cryptocurrency and blockchain, crypto exchange platforms, NFTs, online market research industry, ed-tech industry, digital advertising industry, e-commerce industry etc. is certainly a bonus.
· Candidate should have excellent content writing skills.
· Collaborate with internal teams to develop digital content with the objective of increasing brand reach, engagement with relevant stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Delhi NCR
Experience: 1-2 years
Note: By applying to this job position you will have an opportunity to work with a blockchain and cryptocurrency tech start-up.
Content Writer required for a Real Estate Startup
Job Responsibility -
1) Contact Builder & understand the complete project detail .
2) Note down the project details in the given format
3) Create the SEO rich content of the project
Builder Contacts will be shared by us .
Only those from Mumbai, can apply
- Ability to write compelling copy thats catchy, relevant, and completely error-free
- Identify high-performing keywords, topics and formats, and build a roadmap for content projects
- Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Establish workflow for identifying, creating, publishing, and repurposing content
- Ability to write a wide variety of content in the career space for multiple platforms (blog, website, emails, social updates, guides, ebooks, etc.)
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the team for new ideas and strategies
Writing & grammar skills, Research skills, Detail-oriented, Quality check,
Editing & proof-reading, Interpersonal skills, Ability to generate ideas,
Team player, Result-driven
Good to have Skills:
AmbitionBox is a career advisory platform founded in 2015. Our vision is to empower people in achieving their career aspirations. With 20 Lakh+ Company reviews, 40 Lakh+ Salaries and 2 Lakh+ Interview questions, AmbitionBox helps more than 15 Lakh people every month to make informed career choices.
In Oct 2016, AmbitionBox was acquired by Naukri.com to benefit 50 Million+ job seekers on its platform.
What can you find on AmbitionBox?
Workplace transparency is the key to our mission at AmbitionBox. We offer Company reviews, Salaries, Interview questions, Company information, Salary calculator, and more.
With more than 60 Lakh contributors, the information available on our platform is user-generated, i.e. shared by real employees. Thus, providing the most trusted insights about companies to make informed career choices.
Why Join AmbitionBox’s Team?
Working at AmbitionBox will give you a unique learning experience by providing high career growth in a fast-paced startup-like environment, along with the perks and benefits of working in a large tech company.
Perks of joining us:
End-to-end ownership of tasks.
Freedom to innovate and experiment.
Work on projects that bring impact.
Wear multiple hats. (Why? Because that’s the future!)
What are we looking for in you?
We are looking for talented individuals who believe there is a need to disrupt old methods and are truly committed and driven to make it happen.
Diplomas and degrees do not matter. We are looking for unique personalities who wish to invest themselves in a growing startup.
Besides relevant knowledge in the field, do you think you have the below-mentioned traits? If yes, come and meet us!
You are a nice person (Yes, we value good human beings),
You are a team player,
You have excellent interpersonal skills,
You have an eye for detail,
You are dynamic and enthusiastic,
You are positive,
You are curious,
You have a passion for building products and solving intriguing problems.
Are you funny and love to party? Even better!
We value people who know how to work and have fun at the same time.
What else to expect?
As part of AmbitionBox, you will:
- be welcomed by warm and gracious people and start discovering our story,
- be encouraged, motivated, and trained so that you get better at what you do,
- attend knowledge transfer sessions from fellow team members.
- get a dose of fun conversations during team lunch,
- have so much fun in team outings (at least once every month).
- make wonderful memories.