Who we are
We are a software services company where the ‘HOW’ of building software is equally important to ‘WHAT’. We embrace Software Craftsmanship values and extreme Programming practices to build well-crafted products for our clients. We work with large organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology. We work with startups as extensions of their team, to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about creating well-crafted software, who are continuous learners and are sticklers for quality of work. We work on dedicated, long-term commitments with the aim of bringing a product mindset into services.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking to hire software craftspeople. People who are proud of the way they work and the code they write. People who believe in and are evangelists of extreme programming principles. High-quality, motivated and passionate people who make great teams. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where developers own the entire release cycle and thus get to work not only on programming languages but also on infrastructure technologies in the cloud.
What you’ll be doing
First, you will be writing tests. You’ll be writing self-explanatory, clean code. Your code will produce the same, predictable results, over and over again. You’ll be making frequent, small releases. You’ll be working in pairs. You’ll be doing peer code reviews. You will work in a product team. Building products and rapidly rolling out new features and fixes. You will be responsible for all aspects of development – from understanding requirements, writing stories, and analyzing the technical approach to writing test cases, development, deployment, and fixes. You will own the entire stack from the front end to the back end to the infrastructure and DevOps pipelines. And, most importantly, you’ll be making a pledge that you’ll never stop learning!
Skills you need to succeed in this role
Most Important: Integrity of character, diligence and the commitment to do your best
Nice to Have: Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- Self-Learner: You must be extremely hands-on and obsessive about delivering clean code
- Sense of Ownership: Do whatever it takes to meet development timelines
- Expertise in object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and software engineering methodologies
- Expertise in web architecture, providing design and development recommendations and optimizing existing infrastructure
- Expertise working in Agile and Extreme Programming methodologies in a continuous deployment environment
- Interest in mastering technologies like web server ecosystems, relational DBMS, TDD, CI tools like Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo, web frameworks and front-end technologies, complexity analysis and performance optimization
- Working knowledge of server configuration/deployment infrastructure
- Expertise in using source control and bug tracking systems, writing user stories and technical documentation.
Who we are
We are Software Craftspeople. We are proud of the way we work and the code we write. We embrace and are evangelists of eXtreme Programming practices. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where developers own the entire release cycle and thus own quality. And most importantly, we never stop learning!
We work with product organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology solutions. We work with startups to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. We work with large established institutions to help them create internal applications to automate manual opperations and achieve scale.
We design software, design the team a well as the organizational strategy required to successfully release robust and scalable products. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about coding, learning and growing along with us. We work with a limited number of clients at a time on dedicated, long term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services. More on our website: https://incubyte.co" target="_blank">https://incubyte.co
Join our team! We’re always looking for like minded people!
- 8 years or more of experience in .NET development
[WHAT YOU WILL DO]
- Designing and implementing high-performance code for new UI components in an Agile development environment
- Finding ways to innovate and improve usability; providing additional benefits to customers while reducing complexity
- Staying up-to-date on the latest trends in web development
- Helping to define User Stories and the visual design of a new UI
- Audio/Video processing concepts and hardware integration is a plus
- Investigating and troubleshooting data and user-related system errors
- Participating in code reviews, automated test creation, and manual testing when needed
SKILLS AND ABILITIES - [WHAT YOU’LL NEED]
- Strong experience in Microsoft technologies, Azure, databases and open-source software
- Typescript experience is strongly preferred
- Working experience with IIS and REST web services
- Efficient with database design and SQL Server
- A good understanding of design patterns and N-Tier architecture
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
Compensation & Perks - [WHAT YOU’LL GET]
- Salary Range: 10 - 16 Lakhs Per Annum
- Medical Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Parental Leaves
- Employee Training
Education Management Solutions (EMS) is an industry pioneer in simulation-based solutions for healthcare training environments – ranging from clinical simulation management software and hardware to counsellor education and virtual interactive computer-based training tools. Working alongside subject matter experts, we serve as the driving force behind numerous consumer-centred innovations that continue to move the clinical simulation market forward with breakthrough technologies.
Education Management Solutions (EMS) is an industry pioneer in technology solutions for healthcare training and education environments— including clinical simulation management, competency-based curriculum assessment and performance tracking, cloud-based media management and hybrid learning systems, and virtual case training. Working alongside subject matter experts, we are a driving force behind some of the newest innovations that continue to set the bar for performance in the field. The newly integrated EDUCATIONiQ technology ecosystem, headlined by SIMULATIONiQ, Competency.AI, and MEDIASHAREiQ, is transforming healthcare education by integrating systems, unifying workflows, aggregating multisource data, simplifying user experiences, and adapting to unique learning circumstances.
Website: Who We Are (simulationiq.com)
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer - I
Reporting To: CTO
Location: JP Nagar, Bangalore
CodeParva, The Era of Code
About us: We ‘Code’ to develop Operations & Management software, which impacts both large Corporations as well as mom-and-pop businesses. Our core specialty lies in Self Storage management, Property Management, Payment Processing, and modern B2C Website Development Platforms.
From Boston to Bengaluru – CodeParva runs Business
What We can Give:
- A top-notch platform where you can leverage your skills to build full features and modules in Django and ReactJs, using technologies like Elasticsearch, Redux, WebSockets, MaterialUI, Formik, RabbitMQ, Celery, Redis, etc. when necessary
- A team which is eager to learn from you and to mentor you
- A clean slate for new ideas & methodologies
- Competitive salaries for your contributions
PS: Our entire team planned, developed & executed the 2nd Formal Appraisal process of CodeParva
What You Can Give
- Write clean, reusable, maintainable and performant code
- Design, Develop, test, maintain, and own frameworks, modules, and full features
- Strong ownership towards the product
- Willingness to go the extra mile to do something the right way
- Critically review the part of the product you are working on and suggest feasible improvements.
- Expertise in at least one of backend or frontend as described below, with a willingness to learn the stack you do not have expertise in.
- Expertise in building API design and development using Django framework
- Experience in one of: Redis / Elasticsearch / Celery / Real-time notifications
- BONUS: Experience with PostgreSQL
- Expertise in React 16 and Redux
- Experience with the following: Formik, MaterialUI, Virtualization, webpack
- Expertise in styling: CSS, Flex, Animations & Transitions
What will make you stand out from other applications
- Communication: clarity in understanding & passing on the requirements
- Prioritization: your time-management and delegation skills
- A never-give-up Attitude!
What we Value & Reward: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company & we do not discriminate. We Reward loyalty and a never-give-up attitude.
1. We are looking for full-stack/back-end developers with 2-4 years of web development experience.
2. Overall of 2+ years of expertise in at least one dynamic programming language and one MVC/MVT web framework, preferably Django.
3. Our ideal candidate will be able to build applications from scratch and deliver a complete project i.e. understand requirements, design architecture, write reusable code that follows basic coding standards, test, deploy and support/follow-up features.
4. As a start-up, we are keen to work with people who are passionate about technology and who love the speed, chaos, and versatility of start-ups
Skills and Qualifications:
1. 2-4 years of experience in building large-scale full-stack web applications and RESTful APIs.
2. Experience with AWS and AWS Serverless Application Model.
3. Experience in Python is preferred, but not mandatory.
5. Proficient with version control systems like Git or BitBucket.
7. Knowledge of Angular 2/ReactJs is a plus.
8. Proficient in Databases like MySQL and familiar with caching techniques.
9. Familiarity with Docker and virtual environments is a plus.
10. Good understanding of CS fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
11. Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
12. Team player with strong work ethic; Detail and deadline-oriented; Take ownership of tasks.
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
0-1 years of experience in web development and software design
Senior Full Stack Engineer - TalkingYak
Talking Yak is an Android-based English teaching system made specifically for native Hindi and Tamil speakers.
Our program includes over 400 intelligently-structured videos, thousands of exercises, over 10,000 vocabulary words and phrases, and a system that adapts itself to each learner. In a matter of months, we can elevate most learners to a 100% functional English capability.
We are one team at TalkingYak consisting of honest, moral & ethical individuals who are heard and valued! We hold ourselves accountable- delivering on expectations & celebrating each other for the great work we do!
We’re looking for a senior developer who has a lot of passion towards solving real world problems using technology.
Below are some of the developer qualities we like a lot,
- Good team player
- Ability to write clean readable code
- Good logical and problem solving skills
- Clear communication skills
- Never give up attitude
- Passionate to learn and acquire new skills
Our current technology stack includes Android, Python, Flask, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch and AWS. While it is a bonus to have worked on the same set of above listed technologies, it is not a must until you have hands-on experience with similar technologies.
To give you an idea about what you will be working on after joining us, you will be
- Dockerizing different services and automating our AWS infrastructure provisioning steps
- Optimising our backend services to scale for a few hundreds of concurrent users
- Managing our backed service and adding new features to it
- Working on refactoring our current android codebase to a cleaner design
- Mentoring junior developers
While we feel a developer with 4 to 8 years of hands-on experience will be more suitable for this role, it shouldn't be a hard constraint if you have the required skills.
We would love to get in touch immediately and have a conversation, if you feel our interests align.
About the Role:
The candidate will be heading HelpNow Tech-Team and will be responsible for building web platforms and should be highly experienced in server-side development and DevOps. The individual should be self-motivated, team player, possess creative problem-solving skills and have the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time. The candidate should have developed multiple tiered web applications with familiarity in modern web-based technologies.
- Highly experienced in RDBMS (MySQL/Postgres).
- Experience with Tools like Hadoop, GraphQL etc.
- Oriented towards automating and scalable solution approaches.
- Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices code refactoring.
- Experience with various source control tools like GIT, Jenkins CI/CD and Maven.
- Strong experience with containers and container management platforms (Dockers, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
Minimum of 5 years of work experience required.
Full Stack Developer for a leading E-Commerce MNC
Job Responsibilities :
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code. Skills
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience working with preprocessing stylesheet language (LESS)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with GIT version control system.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements