Qualification: Any Degree
Exp: 1 to 4years
Role: Soft Skill Trainer
Job Type: Full Time
Notice Period : Immediate - 30 days
- Have 2-4 years of leading training sessions / lead instructors experience within a training session environment or equivalent.
- Technical experience to coordinate the development, maintenance, and implementation of training schedules, outlines, plans, and lessons.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in English/Communication /Humanities with relevant certification courses for soft skill trainers.
- A team player who is supportive, flexible, and ready to take on additional tasks.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work across teams and supervisors.
- Responds positively to feedback and respects diverse points of views.
About Codingmart Technologies
- Assessing the needs of the customers and employees and developing and conducting training sessions to familiarize and execute the training requirement for the Company, which will help in sustainably grow Straumann business
- Determines training needs and requirements for the Company by meeting with managers, talking with employees and reviews existing training materials available to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs. Presents in-person and online training sessions
- Schedules training sessions and manages course enrolment and monitors training program and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as and when necessary
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
- Manages costs for all programs
- Monitor and report on industry best practices
The purpose of Job is to execute & deliver programs as per the Training framework for the organization.
⮚ Sound knowledge of Industry L & D Practices , Moderate knowledge of BFSI Sector & Products, Animation & Simulation expertise.
Training Delivery & Program Execution
⮚Stand & deliver training programs like Induction, Soft Skills, Behavioural, Sales Training, Functional, Regulatory, etc. through Virtual or Classroom modes
⮚ End to end Execution of programs delivered by Internal/ External stakeholders on Functional &Regulatory aspects
Operations & Communications Management
⮚ Execute and Support Training Partners with the training initiatives and ensure smooth deployment
⮚ Innovating mediums of communication to increase mindshare of the stakeholders within the organization
⮚ Creating Learning Journeys and Frameworks for internal departments with assistance from Department Heads and Learning Partners
MIS & Analytics
⮚ Having a strong hold on Reporting of Data related to Training, for e.g. Reports, Content, Assessment, Feedback Scores, etc.
⮚ Periodic Reporting of Training reports to stakeholders (Internal & External)
⮚ Developing content based on identified competencies for all Management levels on Soft Skills, Behavioral, Leadership skills, etc.
⮚ Conduct Pre-& Post Analysis as required to match Executive expectations and design Content in retrospect to expectations.
Work experience- Minimum 0-4 years, 0-2 years in L & D or HR
Preferred from BFSI or MFI
Aged below 28 years
Certification in Learning & Development will be an added advantage
Experience: 3+ years
Working hours: Full Time
Required Candidate profileShould have strong expertise in training both entry-level and experienced professionals
The role will provide a tremendous opportunity for Self-Development
Strong technical in training Core java
Datazoic is a cutting edge, Capital Markets focused FinTech Company. Its core application is a predictive analytic platform designed for full service Investment Banks and Asset Management firms. Its user base extends to over 1500 users across four, large sell-side firms Now, if you are someone who can fit in, do read the roles listed below and apply!
The position is responsible for enabling the Freshers as well as to enable the existing employees based on their project skillset needs. This position assesses company-wide training needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. This position is responsible to demonstrate the productivity improvement of the employees by providing the required training to the employees.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational training needs
- Conduct periodic assessment and do skill gap analysis and provide training recommendations
- Design e-learning courses, classroom sessions and more
- Publish regular Training calendars and conduct recurring training sessions
- Evaluating and measuring effectiveness of the sessions
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with external training vendors
- 3 to 8 years of proven experience as an L&D Manager
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Any professional certification related to L&D is preferred
- Handling training data.- should have knowledge of MS excel, MS power point
- Routine checking of training status and action plan to improve it
- Managing team leader for buddy training
- Organizing training schedule
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices
- Taking disciplinary action when necessary
- Motivating employees and ensuring SOPs are adhered to by employees
- Completing tasks assigned by the manager accurately and efficiently
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role preferred
- Previous experience with e-commerce, logistics is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication, good presentation skills and ability to express thoughts logically.
Role & Responsibility for Recruitment Consultant:
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine recruitment needs.
- Identify the actual need of the client and find out a relevant set of candidates for the same.
- Performing reference and background checks
- Participant in screen & short listing of resumes.
- Performing reference and background checks
- Administering appropriate company assessments.
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers.
- Coordinating with job seekers and hiring managers.
- Following up on the interview process status.
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
- S/he will be responsible for the training and development of students, equipping them with the right skills sets and knowledge, and helping them stay motivated and secure jobs.
- S/he will be actively involved in strategizing and brainstorming about creative learning approaches and modules for e-learning courses.
- S/he will also play a crucial role in setting up processes for effective student management and their learning journey management.
- S/he will assist the team with researching, curating and designing - learning content and market intelligence/trend reports
- S/he will be actively involved in helping the team to deliver learning strategies and sessions depending on student requirements/needs.