up, who is proficient in their knowledge of technology and has a good product sense and can develop creative solutions to complex problems. We are a looking for a quick thinker with out of the
box solutions with experience in full stack web development and cloud native computing applications. Ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks, manage a team of engineers will also be pivotal in this role.
Lead and manage the development and design of the Software Design Architecture.
Work in congruence with the heads of the organisation to formulate and develop the
Manage the team of engineers working with you by providing them the appropriate
Build the software team, aligning it with the goals of the company, as the company
continues to grow.
Work with other teams in the organisation to understand product needs and build scalable
and flexible products.
Be a part of client meetings to understand their needs and explain the products to them.
1-3 years of experience working with MERN Stack/ Python
Excellent knowledge of databases and MySQL/mongoDB
Proficient in the understanding of cloud infrastructure on AWS.
In depth understanding of testing and deployment methods.
Superior communication skills and comfortable in communicating with clients.
Prior experience in managing a team of software resources.
About Intugine Technologies
Started in 2013, Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based company pioneering in motion sensing and IoT technologies. On a mission to revolutionize the logistics sector in India, we aim to digitize and revamp the industry through our trailblazing technologies with a highly dedicated team of experts.
As the Senior Fullstack Engineer, you will be responsible for designing highly complex modules, critical components or whole applications
/products. You will play a key role in driving the design and development efforts related to architecture, scalability, availability and performance in
alignment with the Wesco Digital Product/Platform roadmaps. We need a team members with builder mindset.
Demonstrate the understanding of Agile software development life cycle and distinguish the core inputs and outputs in each cycle.
Work closely with your peers and keep engaging in a fast pace technical design and development team
Execute in a fast pace delivery mode and focus on delivering tasks to meet monthly and quarterly digital product release goals
Lead impact assessment and decisions related to technology choices, design / architectural considerations and implementation strategy
Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation
Demonstrate the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment
Help in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules
Articulate the need for scalability and understand the importance of improving quality through testing.
Be an expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers the desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
Drive design reviews, define interfaces between code modules, and apply existing technology to designs
Be an expert in assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and
6+ years of experience in Full Stack Software Development within the enterprise or software services domain
Expertise in full stack software development and awareness of 12 Factor software patterns
Experience and knowledge of patterns and anti-patterns of microservices based architecture design
Experience developing and deploying applications on cloud (Azure, AWS, or GCP), on-premise, and hybrid based architectures
Polymer, AngularJS, ReactJS, Bootstrap
Mid-Level to Expert within one or more of the back-end development languages: .NET, Java, Python, or Scala
Very solid API skills (e.g. Express.js/Node.js, GraphQL/Relay, Flask, Jersey, Java Spring REST or WebApi2)
Skilled in use of Java, Kafka, and Spark streaming technologies
Experience with containerization technologies such as Rancher, Kubernetes, Docker and Helm
Hands-on experience in data storage environments of many types (RDMS, NoSQL, HDFS, etc.)
Knowledge of GitLab, Jenkins and Artifactory
Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO Design with rock-solid programming skills
Security: Identity Management and Access, application security and static code analysis
Proven success working in and promoting a rapidly changing, collaborative, and iterative product development environment
Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get things done" are essential
Agile Scrum development experience
Added advantage to those having experience in multi-tenant SaaS Platform and Developers' Portal development
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing new applications, components and
services built on our next generation cloud-native commerce platform.
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following set guidelines for source code quality and control
- Address technical debts and troubleshoot and fix software defects (internal and customer reported)
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Participate in idea generation for new software capabilities for our next generation suite of products
- Potential candidate will have a good software programming exposure with 1 or 2 years of experience developing enterprise software applications
- Exposure to programming languages like .NET core, NodeJS, Typescript, React, React Native
- Bachelor of Engineering, B.E., B.Tech, M.Tech from IIT / NIT / Premier Colleges
- Collaboration and team work, ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Clearly communicates project issues and status, actively participate in team scrum ceremonies
- Participates in improving product quality through process and procedure improvements
Knowledge of Retail domain will be a big plus
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. We’d also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs.
Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
Plan & Write well-designed code.
Design overall architecture of the web application and maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team and work on code versioning tools such as GIT.
Carry out risk analysis of introducing new technology for development and infrastructure to ensure security and ultimate goal.
Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Develop the quality product using best practices.
Agile and Scrum development methodology (Working in Sprint) Scrum Planning /Refinement /Retrospective
Understand company needs to define system specifications
Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
Communicate system requirements to software development teams
Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
Execute the programs with the highest process and standards for a successful delivery.
Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members.
Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
Address technical concerns, ideas, and suggestions.
Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
Participate in the process of defining, implementing, and enhancing across the organization.
Involve in the hiring, training, and team-building exercises.
Strategic skills to study and grow processes, people, and technology at the organization.
Establish and initiate the necessary research and development programs by external and internal communication to upbringing the organization in the technical and non-technical front.
Resource allocation, planning, and training as per the program requirement.
MUST Have Skills
Hands-on experience with software development and system administration.
Understanding of strategic IT solutions.
Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture.
Web Technologies & Frameworks: HTML, CSS, Laravel, Node.js, React.js, Vue.js, Jquery, Ajax, REST & SOAP API, WCF, XML, JSON, MVC, MVVM, Adonis.js
Knowledge of Databases: MySQL, MSSQL, SQLite, Redis, DynamoDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
Excellent communication skills.
Organizational and leadership skills.
CHERRY on Top
Good to have: Apache Solr, ElasticSearch, ElasticCache
Good to have: Cloud technologies: Docker, AWS, GCP, Digital Ocean, CI/CD, Jenkins, TFS Build, DevOps, Gitlab-CI, Gitlab-Runner, AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, SNS, SES, CloudFront, Route53, Lambda, API Gateway, Cognito, IAM, Transcribe, CloudFormation, DynamoDB and much more.)
Server-less Architecture & Micro-services MERN Stack
Munchies & Perks
5 Days Working.
Competitive & Lucrative Salary Structure.
- Best Leaves & Holiday Programs.
- Explore Incredible India! Workation Programmes with Airfare, Hotelstay.
- New-Hire Welcome Bonus Package
Trending Technology Development
Career Development Programs.
Tremendous Scope of Responsibilities and KPIs Aligned with Individual and Organisational Goals.
Exposure to working with a team size of 65+.
Good Project Incentives and Rewards.
Fantastic Team Spirit with Creative, Fun and Open Office Work Culture.
We are on the lookout for a full stack developer well versed with MongoDb, React.js (& Next), Node.js and AWS.
A bit about the company - We are building India’s first payment gateway focused on offline (cash on delivery) payments. Over 70% of India chooses to pay through cash on delivery whilst shopping online. We are tapping that market. CODfirm currently is used by 500+ brands to verify COD orders and reduce returns and fraud on their stores.
A bit about our team - We are a small team. Three part-time full-stack developers and one full-time product/ business guy. We are currently looking for our first full-time developer.
Our culture - We are a bunch of individuals who absolutely love what we do. Always jolly and super self-motivated. We hate chasing each other for work and deadlines. It goes without saying that it is mandatory for everyone to meet their deadlines and to be punctual. There is no hierarchy whatsoever and everyone is open and receptive to feedback and constructive criticism. What keeps us motivated and driven is our vision for CODfirm. It does get stressful at times, just like it would at any fast-growing startup with a grand vision. In a sentence, it is a fun yet challenging work environment.
About the role and responsibilities - For us, technical and cultural fit is equally important. Since we already covered the cultural bit, let’s now talk to the developer side of you.
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience of MongoDB, Redis, React.js (and Next), Node.js and AWS.
- Ability to write scalable, understandable and testable code.
- Strong understanding of computer science principles: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems and information revival
- Strong communication skills to help shape the product roadmap given your knowledge and experience with the codebase
- Ability to turn designs shared into frontend code with a focus on UX
- Open to learning new technologies and programming languages
Good to have:
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Data analytics and machine training skills
The interview process:
Step 1: You apply for the job and share your past work with us
Step 2: You get on an intro call with the founder
Step 3: You solve an assignment
Step 4: We get on a call again to discuss the assignment and to get to know you better Step 6: We offer you to come on board and join us
Step 7: Together we build CODfirm India’s first offline payments gateway.
Who We Are:
Polosoft helps brands solve complex challenges through our integrated development and services offering. Headquartered in Bhubaneswar with offices in Delhi & USA, our teams are connected by a set of core values that inform everything we do, from how we hire to how we work together: values like Everyone Matters, No Silos, and Masters of Our Craft.
At Polosoft, we are creating a new model for a new age client, and we are obsessed with measured impact. We combine digital, analytical, and creative capabilities with industry knowledge and experience. That means clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we have what it takes to bring a new business vision to life.
Polosoft is growing fast; hence an entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to multitask would be highly desired.
We are Looking For:
As a Full Stack Developer, you are constantly leveraging your technical skills and creativity. You have mastered front-end and back-end development, creating reliable, lightweight, malleable, and high-performing web & enterprise applications. You are fluent in core PHP and at least 1 MVC framework from Laravel and Codeignitor, comfortable using CLI in Unix/ Linux server environments. You are technologically agnostic, genuinely enjoy experimenting with new frameworks, and closely follow changes across the tech landscape.
This role is perfectly suited for people that love to learn because it requires you to continuously update your skillset and technical abilities. Staying up to date on new development tools, programming techniques, and industry trends is also part of the job. If you’re someone who loves logic and problem solving, then We are looking for You.
What You Will Do
- No day is the same - you will create technical designs that support varying client requirements.
- You will design and develop full-stack web applications using the latest web technologies, primarily Angular js and React js, Express js
- Write code that passes unit tests and withstands an agile and test-driven development environment.
- Leverage your skills in industry standard tools to deliver weekly code releases.
- You’ll work in a ‘no silos’ environment, frequently collaborating with global teams and roles across the organization.
Who You Are
- You can build products from scratch.
- You have expertise in any one of the back-end frameworks (PHP 5.x/7.x with XAMP/LAMP Environment, Laravel, Codeigniter PHP web framework, Node js, Express js, etc.)
- You have Strong knowledge of Ui and UX
- You have dabbled in these front-end tools - HTML 5, Bootstrap 3.0/4.0, CSS 3.0, React js,Node.js Angular JS, JQuery
- You understand when to use NoSQL ( Mongo DB) vs. relational database (MySQL)
- You are comfortable to use any of the web services (REST/ SOAP/ XML)
- You are comfortable to use ecommerce tool like magento 1 and 2, Woocommerce,prestashop and other CMS tool like wordpress (plugin building),drupal and Joomla
- You preferably have experience in working with GIT, SVN or similar SCM tools
- You must have done one of this payment gateway integration - Paypal/ Stripe/ Razor pay
- You are comfortable working up and down the stack.
- You can convert ideas into designs and build them out
Mid-level 2-4 Years of Experience
CTC : 3 – 6 LPA
Our Tech Stack:
React JS | Python | Django | Mongo | Elastic Search | AWS | Docker | Redshift
Company Name: 9Roads
Job Location: Khairatabad, Hyderabad
Date of joining: Immediate
Salary Range: INR 16,000 to 20,000
- Immediate Requirement:
Ideal candidate possesses expertise in making UI changes, Adding new features on web page, Mobile App.
Prior work experience is not mandatory, expertise in the below technologies is mandatory.
- Must have: CSS, AJAX, JQuery, PHP, IONIC framework.
- Good to have: Node Js, AWS.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Resource should be able to work independently and deliver from Day1.
- Learning curve - You will get an opportunity to pick skills in AWS, Node Js and Python.
A full-stack developer handles both: Front-end and Back-end. need to build web pages, websites, create UI, make the website simple and attractive.
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) along with CSS3 and HTML5. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
React Native, MongoDB, Node JS Knowledge is a plus.
- Design the overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Graduation/ masters in computer science
- Good communication
- Minimum 1 years of experience in mobile application and web application development.
- Back end skills: Node Js, Mongo DB (Added advantage)