Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new digital health category by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements, and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B and Series C round funding, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2020-21.
As an Android Engineer at Biofourmis, you are engaged right from the product ideation conversation where you analyse requirements, explore the feasibility to implement it to make it a full-blown product. You ideate, identify the solution, build and suggest the right architecture, engage the right partner, demonstrate the idea, present the solution to multiple stakeholders, execute a proof of concept, and finally oversee it all while the dream gets implemented.
People and Technology:
There would be direct interactions between the internal product and engineering teams. The engineering team is comprised of UI/UX, Mobile - iOS, Android, Backend - NodeJS, Python, Web - Angular, HTML/CSS, QA, and DevOps team.
We have the best engineers and they are always willing to support a customer use case and brainstorm new ideas, which makes the job even more fun.
- You will be a part of the core development team at Biofourmis to work on engaging and challenging products in healthcare/digital therapeutics domain
- You will be constantly developing new features, improve existing features of our new and existing products.
- You will be working closely with the product team, backend team, iOS team, web team and QA team to shape the product
- You will be responsible for mentoring and guiding juniors, who will help you build the product along the way
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Android development (knowledge of AACs, Data binding, VMs, Live data and such)
- Well versed in Kotlin and Java (knowledge of various concepts in these programming languages)
- At least two years of experience in Kotlin
- Application knowledge of architectural patterns like MV(X), Coordinator and such
- Technical designing abilities using clean architecture, SOLID patterns
- Knowledge of Android UI design guidelines and various UI widgets
- Application knowledge of techniques like DI, Reactive programming
- Good understanding of Git and related workflows for daily development activities
- Application knowledge of unit testing. TDD knowledge is an added advantage
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills, Usage of performance tools
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and scrum
Biofourmis is a rapidly growing digital therapeutics company that is the leader in Personalized Predictive Care. Our disruptive innovations use advanced clinical-grade wearable sensors to continuously monitor bio vitals and process them using our patented and FDA-approved AI/ML algorithms to predict changes in physiology that are co-related to medical and disease events in the cardiac, oncology, respiratory, and other therapeutic areas.
We are pioneering an entirely new category of the healthcare system, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers.
We are a dynamic high-growth company, having quadrupled in size in the last 12 months. We are a Global organization with offices in Boston, Singapore, and Bangalore. We are backed by some of the premier venture capitalists in the world and enjoy the confidence of customers who are leaders in the healthcare and life sciences industry.
Desired Experience Range 4+ years
Minimum 4+ years of professional experience in Android development
1. Writing clean and efficient native Android applications
2. Proven knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
3. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
4. Proven knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
5. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
6. Must have worked on integrating oAuth/JWT
7. Must have worked with Git
8. Understanding of SDLC process
9. Good to have knowledge of Jira
1. Writing clean and efficient native Android applications
2. Consuming web services/APIs for Android platform
3. Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
4. Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
5. Integrating new features into the platform
6. Integrating payment gateways
7. Looking into any bug fixes post go live
8. Helping the junior developers
Candidate will report to the Engineering Lead
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
We are looking for a Mobile Developer who would own entire mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support). The role will turn into Lead Mobile Developer based on the candidate's performance. The candidate will be reporting directly to the CTO.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for requirements gathering, solution definition, development and deployment of mobile applications for the Vahak mobile platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile application.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions. Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Research current technology trends to provide input on how they may influence overall enterprise architecture.
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years proven work experience as a developer for Android in the mobile development industry with a track record of developing apps released to the public.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile app development life cycle.
- Experience and understanding of government services, security & mobility domains
- Excellent Experience with Java/J2ME, Eclipse, XML, Android APIs, Android SDK and Android Studio.
- Experience in working with SQLite Database.
- Experience in developing back-end services preferably with Golang/Python.
- Solid understanding and experience with object-oriented programming and associated design patterns.
- Proficiency working with object-oriented design, data structures, and complexity analysis.
- Experience of working with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Experience with open source APIs such as Google Maps, Google Places, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message API and push notifications.
- Familiarity with RESTful and SOAP APIs to connect Mobile applications to back-end services.
- Experience with Agile Development (SCRUM methodology, JIRA).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git, SVN
- Individuals with knowledge of Flutter will be highly preferred.
Job Location - Koramangala, Bangalore
- Technical Assessment By Barraiser - 2 Interviews
- Design Round With The CTO
- Final Interview With The CEO
Experience: 3-5 Years 1 candidate & 1-3 Years 2 candidate
Core JAVA(Native), Core Kotlin, Sqlite, MySQL, XML
Location : Ahmedabad
WORK FROM OFFICE ONLY
Eximius is a micro-VC which invests into early-stage startups. One of our portfolio startup iTribe is looking for "Hustlers", "First Principle Thinkers", "Crazy and trips on creating products out of the box from scratch", "Outspoken", "unafraid of users ripping your product".
Code Quality and Go live
- Craft clean, manageable code, maintain proper documentation and code integrity
- Design advanced applications in mobile which is the main user facing product
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness, cross platform optimisation of applications
- Create, test and deploy the applications on production servers
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximize development efficiency
Responsible for security and data protection.
Communication & Collaboration
- Collaborate with engineering and cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unblock peers and keep all the internal and external teams informed about the progress of development
- 2-5 years working as a full-time professional developer (Mobile) and 1 Year experience in a flutter is a must
- Should be familiar with REST Api's, websockets and Databases in mobile integration.
- Pixel perfectionist in UI engineering, should have a nack of telling desinger about the do's and dont's
- Well-versed with Software Development Life Cycle
- Demonstrate the ability to be a self-starter, learn and implement new technologies/ frameworks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
Why join iTribe?
- Opportunity to be part of the founding team and work directly with the founders
- Build a product which is not done in decades
- Competitive Salary
- ESOPs - ownership in the company
- Medical Insurances
- Subscriptions to premium platforms for learning
- Books that you ask for
- Friendly leave policy
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred.
• 2-4 years of experience in React and React-Native tech
• Good understanding of how React and React-native works internally
• Need to know state management libraries like Redux, Redux-Saga, and any other
• Have the ability to write efficient code which can be reusable
• Good in algorithm and problem solving
• Good at creating the best user interface and user experience
• Well versed in the latest updates in the React and React native tech
Good to have
• Experience in at least one native language Android or IOS(Swift/Objective C)
• Have knowledge of TypeScript
• Building and releasing the app in Playstore and App Store
• Good knowledge of monitoring and tracking down app crashes and bugs using
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Founded in 2015, Indihood is on a mission to create an epochal shift in platform development -
changing the way we conceive, build and consume software platforms that works for everyone
globally. Our approach is to reuse best-of-breed open systems, while filling those technology
gaps in the internet ecosystem that will empower everyone to solve socio-economic challenges
critical to people’s lives.
At Indihood we do not have coders but software engineers who are responsible for ideas that will
impact users at scale. The engineers building this platform are pioneers from Google who
invented, built and launched systems that touched a billion lives - including Google’s Map Maker,
Google Finance, Google Transliteration, YouTube community translation, Crowdsourced machine
translation training. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with these engineers.
As we move on to our next milestone, we want to grow our tribe because teamwork really does
make the dream work. That’s why we are looking for the best and brightest engineering minds to
work with us as we embark on our mission to help communities everywhere build digital
platforms that matter to them.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Collaborate with the UX team to understand end-user requirements and build solutions
● Write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components
● Experiment with new relevant technologies and tools
Desired Skill Set:
● Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or science
● Minimum 2 years of experience in building and shipping innovative, large scale products
● Must have experience in building high quality Android apps
● Must have experience in building Flutter applications
Indihood Pvt. Ltd., 534/A, 4th Cross, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034
● Experience with other related platforms, framework and languages such as Dart, iOS, web
applications is a big plus
If you are interested in designing, deploying and developing population scale platforms with
simple and powerful interfaces that cater to all.
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand.
Sounds like a moonshot? It is. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
We are looking for a lead Android developer who will own our mobile app and take it to extreme levels of performance, utility, and stability. You should be excited to work on a unique product, solving a unique problem for Bharat.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.2.4L ~ Rs.7.5L |
#Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
#Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
#Work with outside data sources and API-s.
#Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
#Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
#Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
#Collaborate with PMs, designers, and QA to create a great experience for our customers.
#1-3 years of hands-on experience building Android apps in Kotlin/ Java.
#In-depth understanding of Android libraries available to developers as well as with third-party libraries. #Good knowledge of the network layer on Android.
#Good understanding of Android fundamentals - an end to end app development and creating custom components. Well versed in Android performance
#Strong communication skills and ability to work within a team to achieve set targets and deadlines.
#Understanding of XML/JSON, experience using Mysql & Git
#Understand testing methods and app release process
#Having knowledge integrating third-party plugins within the application.
Your application should include:
#Details about applications you have previously worked on
#A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
# Startup Flexibility
#Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office
#And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup