- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Good programming and logical skills
- Understanding of Object-Oriented concept
- Problem-solving and competitive coding experience
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies quickly
- Good communication - Verbal and Written in English
About Zybisys Consulting Services
Zybisys Consulting Services is a fast growing startup in IT technology and cloud service space for FinTech community in India, we are excited about new cutting edge technologies where we are looking to give new technology experiences to our customers. We are hiring young & enthuses candidate who can lead a small team to create nextGen hyper converged cloud solution for our large customers based.
We are making health insurance - simple, accessible and affordable. Hundreds of businesses of all sizes from startups to large corporates trust Plum for their employee's health protection.
Healthcare in India is seeing a phenomenal shift. Healthcare cost is seeing an inflation that is three times the general inflation. Treatments of diseases including Covid-19 can wipe out entire household savings. Majority of Indians won't be able to afford a health insurance on their own. As many as 600mn Indians would depend on employer-sponsored insurance.
Enter Plum. Plum is re-imagining the health insurance stack, and accelerating the penetration of health insurance in India to 100%. Plum has forged new underwriting and fraud detection algorithms to enable companies as small as 2 to benefit from a group insurance. The platform enables realtime insurance design & pricing to enable companies to buy insurance in 3-clicks. And offers employees a hassle-free claims experience through an integrated digital process.
Plum is backed by leading global investors including Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, Tanglin Ventures and Incubate Fund (read more here)
About the role
Having found exceptional product/market fit, we’re in the midst of transitioning from 'start-up' to ‘scale-up’, and looking for a full stack engineer to help us scale Plum.
You will have a direct impact on the customer experience through the design and implementation of new features and functionalities in our product. You'll work as part of a small but rapidly growing high-energy team delivering incredible, creative improvements to our product. You'll be in charge of reviewing the implementation of applications following code standards and style guides.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Spec, build, test, and deliver new features while improving the performance and quality of the product.
- Run test-harness to guarantee the structure, integrity, and design of the application.
- Solve complex CSS, HTML, and User Interface compatibility issues across browsers.
- Implement front-end development workflows: build systems, dependency management, quality checkers (linting), etc.
- Push things over the line, ship awesome features, and delight customers.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience building web applications with Nodejs, React.
- Comfortable with Responsive Web Design and Development and weave out beautiful code in React.
- Strong product and design sensibilities and has an obsessive attention to detail.
- Write testable, maintainable code that's easy to understand.
- Understand complex problems and break them down into smaller tasks.
- Strong sense of ownership and integrity demonstrated through clear communication and collaboration.
Interested candidates can apply from all over India as we are operating remotely.
Your responsibilities as a Full Stack Developer * Write clean codes with relevant test cases
Roles & Responsibilities-
· Prototype quickly and optimize iteratively
· Integrating front end with server-side logic
· Implement security and data protection measures
· Document the work properly
· Implement feedback received from end-users
· Deployment on cloud
· Understanding of code versioning tools like git
· Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in MEAN Stack development i.e MongoDB, Express.js, Angular, and Node.js
· Extensive Experience in API integration and development.
· Experience with version control systems and repository management.
· Passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
· Strong analytical and debugging skills and experience building consumer systems at scale.
Applicants must have knowledge and experience in the following:
· Backend frameworks like Nodejs, expressjs
· Working with RDBMS
· Familiarity with MongoDB would be beneficial
· Frontend frameworks like Angular, React / Svelte
· Web server like Nginx
· Familiarity of working with WebSocket’s
· Docker understanding
Notice period- Immediate joiner/ 15 days
We are looking for a full stack developer having expertise in web development, with experience in React, NodeJS, Postgres. Should also have experience with API development & integration.
- Develop back-end components that are scalable and reusable which aligns
with the existing architecture.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-
- Design, build, test, and document code
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide
- Make architecture decisions that contribute to maintainable systems.
- Computer science graduates would be preferred
- Basic understanding of tech stacks - Postgres & Git
- Ability to work independently is a must.
- To add new features according to the requirements, to work on regular updates
as per the latest technological advancements.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session
You will be responsible for:
- Architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the
teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Building pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Maintaining code and writing automated tests to ensure the product is of the
- Diagnosing and fixing bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that
This position requires J2EE Full Stack development experience of 2 to 6 years. Further it requires good multitasking and communication skills. Further it requires good communication skills - written and spoken, and good multi-tasking skills where he/she can manage multiple tasks with high productivity. The candidate should also have good aptitude, should be able to learn iTech’ s cloud-based products within a reasonable time, hardworking and should have the ability to go the extra mile to complete the assigned tasks on time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the various modules, features and reports in our products using JEE and database technologies/frameworks
- Take responsibility and work with peer developers in the team in completing the features/tasks assigned.
- Perform code review with peer developers on various features in the product.
- Handle the support tickets which requires development effort and fix them.
- Learning and implementing new front-end and back-end technologies.
- Mentor and guide junior developers.
- Involve in building and deploying the product version in UAT and Production environment.
- Work on multiple versions of the projects in parallel.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Tech/B. E./MCA/M. Tech with 2 to 6 years of related work experience
- Exposure to SOAP/RESTful Web Services, XML/JSON technologies, JBoss/WildFly Application Server, PostgreSQL database is a bonus
- Knowledge in any tools including Eclipse IDE, Source Code Control Systems such as Git, and Software Configuration Management systems would be a plus.
RESTfull API integration
Experience working with Docker and containerized applications
Experience working with Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools
Knowledge and understanding of working in AWS environments
Experience in full-stack development (with a passion)
RDBMS and Document Database
Experience with Agile/Scrum Development Methodology
Exposure to Continues Integration (CI/ CD)
Version control systems like Git/ TFS
( For SSE level this is mandatory)
- Developer testing
- Code review
- Requirement handling
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer, comfortable with both frontend and backend programming. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our web applications across the three products - Spectra, Drone Mission Ops and DronePass.
Spectra: An integrated drone data platform to visualize enterprise worksites and perform AI-powered analytics that helps teams plan better, construct faster, and sustain longer.
Drone Mission Ops (DMO): A full-stack drone flight solution that enables drone service providers, pilots, and enterprises to execute fast, accurate, and seamless drone missions
DronePass: Hardware module and integration solution that helps drone manufacturers, OEMs, and system integrators integrate their drones with Digital Sky for Unmanned Traffic Management.
Build and deploy new tools to streamline the overall process flow as requirements develop
Explore new technologies and products to see how they can improve our products
Translate business requirements into technical specifications; communicate and get
stakeholder buy-in; iterate and refine
Review, prepare and present design/code to colleagues
Coordinating with the extended development team and cross-functional teams
2+ years experience working on web applications (building, maintaining and debugging)
2+ years experience working with either Django or Flask framework
2+ years experience working with either VueJS or React framework
Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL or MongoDB
Experience in design and implementation of ReST APIs
Proficiency with Git version control
Good to have
Knowledge of TypeScript
Knowledge of GraphQL and PostGIS
Knowledge in test-driven development: unit tests and integration tests
Experience with deployment tools such as Docker and CI/CD
Experience with cloud services such as AWS or GCP
Experience with map-related libraries such as GDAL, Geopandas, MapBox, Leaflet etc.
As a Solutions Architect you will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing viable solutions as per the client needs. You will work with internal and client teams to translate customer needs and business requirements into detailed technical solutions, in both project and proposals scenarios. You will be working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative solutions.
- Analyze customer technology, define business and technical requirements;
- Define & drive end-to-end technical solutions. Expected to be hands-on as and when required
- Evaluate potential solutions and systems architecture to ensure that they meet all requirements;
- Contribute to project plan and participate in all project phases (feasibility study, requirement definition, implementation and configuration, user acceptance tests);
- Hold and lead meetings with internal and customers teams to review requirements, address open issues/questions, close gaps;
- Develop technical presentations, proposals and perform customer presentations;
- Work with different teams on planning activities as well as delivery;
- Provide thought leadership to the team around new approaches and workflows and technologies
- Take complete bottom line responsibility of technical designs, code development, and test executions to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Collaborate with a project team comprised of talented employees with
diverse and complementary skills.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Overall 10 to 12 yrs of IT experience.
- A proven track record of successful project/product implementation with
minimal of 3 years of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair
programming and Test-Driven Development.
- Expert Knowledge of architecture/design frameworks and patterns
- Experience of delivering complex software products relaying on Front End technologies such as Angular JS, React or similar is beneficial
- Experienced on backend web technologies & frameworks as Spring, Spring Boot or equivalent . nodejs is beneficial
- Exposure to Microservices Architectures, Containers & Cloud is appreciated
- Experience with RESTFull design, API First approach and best practices in API definition
- Exposure on testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- Experience developing on both mobile and web platforms
- Exposure to Agile based execution processes
- Proven skills in improving quality and performance tuning
- Manage a team of talented engineers and oversee daily execution
- Work with product managers in planning sprints and task estimation
- Remove roadblocks for teams and increase delivery velocity
- Provide technical leadership to the team
- Be Technical SME in client meetings
- Be a stickler for code quality, test coverage
- Coach and grow engineering team
To be successful in this role, you need to have/be:
- Proven track record in managing engineering teams and delivering quality products.
- Experience in Ruby on Rails, React JS tech stacks
- Experience in building high performance web applications/APIs
- Top notch analytical/problem solving/debugging skills
- Should have proven ability to build, lead and develop a team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate needs as well as provide the team with a clear overview of the priorities
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written skills