Codemonk is a young and energetic startup that empowers other startups and enterprises by building simple and elegant software solutions. Through our expertise in AI, Blockchain and Enterprise Applications, we have helped brands such as Unilever, IndiaMART, Unacademy, greytHR, Fyle, Skylark Drones etc., to craft world-class products and improve their business. We are churning out fantastic software for our clients located across the globe from our headquarters at Bengaluru.
To meet our expanding business needs, we are looking out for professionals who can join our Mobile team as an Cross platform Mobile application developer.
Whom are we looking for:
A passionate mobile developer with experience in Cross Platform Mobile Application Development, specifically Flutter.
As a Software Engineer - Cross Platform Mobile Developer you will be expected to develop and maintain Cross Platform Mobile applications for a range of our clients in different verticals. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. You will also be helping out junior team members by reviewing their code and providing feedback. Thereby, helping them excel professionally.
B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or any related fields. Even candidates with BCA/MCA degree can apply. But if you feel that you don’t have the necessary degree to apply, don’t worry! If you can prove that you have the necessary skills for this position, we would love to hear from you.
- Hands on knowledge of Flutter is mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of Android / iOS UI design principles, architecture patterns, and best practices.
- Proficient understanding of Android/iOS application and it's components lifecycle. Strong knowledge to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android/iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage,threading. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience in benchmarking,optimization and performance tuning.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Nice to have:
- Native Android/iOS development experience
- Knowledge of Java/Kotlin or Swift/Objective-C.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- App development experience with Android's other platforms such as the Wear OS, Auto, Things and TV.
- Personal development in the fast-growing industry powered by the latest technologies
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours - just get it done!
- Remote working - Work from home
- A fun and friendly working environment and much more!