To develop and deliver complex distributed web scale technology products.
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/B.E
Skills Required: PHP, MySQLi, Node B, MongoDB, react js
- Develop and ship highly available and scalable back-end, front-end, and database software components
- Grow and mentor software engineers and work with them to identify, design, prototype, and evaluate great product features
- Extensively write high quality code using a maintainable, testable and collaborative agile process Deep dive into clients world class software systems and technologies, and work side by side with product and design teams
- Implement critical components and help define the architectural vision, collaborating with partner teams across the organisation, and mentoring and developing more junior engineers Develop automated tests and deliver high quality code to production within a short development cycle in continuous integration and delivery environment
- Propose, design, and build innovative tools and frameworks for use by engineering teams at client sites
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Dreamer Technoland
HighLevel is an all-in-one, white-label marketing platform for agencies & consultants. Our goal as a business is to create a sustainable, powerful, “all things marketing” operating system that creates limitless opportunities for our customers. With over 20,000 customers, we need people like YOU to help us grow and scale even further in the coming years. We currently have 600+ employees worldwide, working remotely as well as in our headquarters, which is located in Dallas, Texas. Our goal as an employer is to maintain a strong company culture, foster creativity and collaboration, and, above all, encourage a healthy work-life balance for our employees wherever they call home.
Our Website - https://www.gohighlevel.com/
YouTube Channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
Role & Responsibilities
We are seeking a highly skilled Full Stack Developer to join our CRM team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Node.js and Vue.js and possess hands-on experience in various technologies and concepts. Responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain CRM applications and features.
- Build and optimize user interfaces using Vue.js for an exceptional user experience.
- Develop server-side logic and APIs using Node.js.
- Implement robust data storage and retrieval solutions with a focus on Elastic Search, Data Indexing, Database Sharding, and Autoscaling.
- Integrate Message Queues, Pub-sub systems, and Event-Based architectures to enable real-time data processing and event-driven workflows.
- Handle real-time data migration and event processing tasks efficiently.
- Utilize messaging systems such as Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, and Kafka to manage data flow and communication within the CRM ecosystem.
- Collaborate closely with front-end and back-end developers, product managers, and data engineers to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure the security and integrity of data and application systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, bugs, and performance bottlenecks.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and industry trends, and make recommendations for adoption when appropriate.
- Participate in code reviews, maintain documentation, and contribute to a culture of continuous improvement.
- Provide technical support and mentorship to junior developers when necessary.
- Good hands-on experience with Node.Js and Vue.js (or React/Angular)
- Strong understanding of Elastic Search, Data Indexing, Database Sharding, and Autoscaling techniques.
- Experience working with Message Queues, Pub-sub patterns, and Event-Based architecture.
- Proficiency in Real-time Data Migration and Real-time Event Processing.
- Familiarity with messaging systems like Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, and Kafka.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or a related field of study
- Expertise with MongoDB
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
What to Expect when you Apply
- Exploratory Call
- Technical Round I/II
- Cultural Fitment Round
Perks and Benefits
- Impact - Work with scale, our infrastructure handles around 5 Billion+ API hits, 2 Billion+ message events, and more than 40 TeraBytes of data
- Compensation - Best in Industry
- Learning - Work with a team of A-players distributed across 15 countries who move fast (we have built one of the widest products on the market in under 3 years)
- Generous Device Policy - You get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- 1 team offsite every year
- Remote first culture
At HighLevel, we value diversity. In fact, we understand it makes our organization stronger. We are committed to inclusive hiring/promotion practices that evaluate skill sets, abilities, and qualifications without regard to any characteristic unrelated to performing the job at the highest level. Our objective is to foster an environment where really talented employees from all walks of life can be their true and whole selves, cherished and welcomed for their differences while providing excellent service to our clients and learning from one another along the way!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
designing powerful new integrations to scaling our real-time web service to hundreds
2. Build high-impact, end-user features that vastly improve user productivity.
3. In a small cross-functional team you will collaborate closely to discuss the feasibility
and direction of prototypes or planned product features.
4. Address complex problems at both an application and system-level, and maintain
5. Work directly with CTO to set the tone for the engineering culture and create
processes for improving engineering standards
This role is tailor-made for you if
1. You have a work experience of 3+ years as a full-stack engineer
3. Demonstrated fluency with REST APIs, third-party libraries, and client/server
4. You are passionate about great UX
5. You have experience with maintaining backend microservices
6. You are comfortable conducting code reviews and giving feedback to ensure high
standards of code maintainability and extensibility
7. You are energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced
8. You’ve high confidence, low ego, and are generally a good human being :)
You earn brownie points if
1. You love Slack (we are a Slack first company)
2. You have been part of an early/mid-stage start-up before
3. You love TechCrunch. We are obsessed with reading and talking about startups
4. You have created some amazing open-source projects
Technical Skills Desired:
Who Should apply?
Only for Serious job seekers
Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise their Career graph.
Why Think n Solutions Software?
Exposure to latest Technology. Opportunity working in different platforms Direct client interaction
Rapid Career Growth
Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
- Must have experience in either of backend software development [J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring core, JPA] or Node.Js
- Must have experience in designing/implementing Hibernate/ORM, Restful web services, Micro Services using Java or Node Js
- Knowledge with relational/ NoSQL databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Knowledge with versioning (Git or SVN) /build tools (Maven/Ant/Gradle/Junit), Unit testing & code coverage tools is desired
- Knowledge of App / Web servers (NGINX / Tomcat / Jboss Wildfly)
- Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
- Advanced knowledge experience using any of IDE (e.g., Eclipse, SonarQube, STS, VS Code)
- Knowledge on Cloud platform, technologies & deployments is an added advantage
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and
- Must have experience with Agile tools
Functional Skills Desired:
- Good knowledge in product development domains
- Knowledge in Finance and Insurance domain preferred
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities contributing to team meetings;
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Understanding and implementation of security and data
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and standards and best industry
- Usage of Process tools – JIRA, TFS, HP QC or any other agile tools, also knowledge of CMM Level 3 development process.
- Self-motivated & working independently with minimal
- Maintain code integrity and
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual
- Follow the coding standards for java/node and angular
Technical Skills Good to Have:
- Usage of troubleshooting tools like J Profiler, J Meter or application performance tuning
- Exposure to Non-web-based developments, for both mobile and
- Development experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization etc in AWS or other cloud platforms
- Willing to take up proof of concepts and showcase the technical capability
- Usage of design tools Visio or draw io
- Usage of CI/CD pipeline
About the Company
Our Client one of the leading TMT bar manufacturer and exporter in India. It is a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform.
- MERN Full stack e-commerce developer is responsible for writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- MERN stack developer should have the ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- MERN stack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Reactjs Nodejs developer must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- MERN fullstack developer must have the ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- For MERN stack developer job, candidate must have good Knowledge of Node Debugging
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- MERN stack developer should know Git Repository and Jira.
- Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB]
http://www.synapsica.com/">Synapsica is a https://yourstory.com/2021/06/funding-alert-synapsica-healthcare-ivycap-ventures-endiya-partners/">series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
This is a highly visible role working directly with founders and requires a mix of technical acumen and team leadership skills to drive the execution of the platform. This person must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Own end-to-end application development
- Work along with product managers and teams to ideate, execute and deliver end-to-end software solutions.
- Design, build and develop full stack apps with microservices.
- Ensure analysis, efficiency, responsiveness, scalability and cross-platform compatibility of applications through captured metrics, testing frameworks, and debugging methodologies.
- Collaborate with Artificial Intelligence, data and other teams to integrate other products with the application
- Technical documentation through all stages of development
- Create design, develop modules, and coordinate efforts with the development team, working on application architectural implementation
- Guide and manage development team on all deliverables, including technical design, logical and physical design of the solution, coding, testing, and debugging
- Collaborate with Product Analysts and Product Managers to estimate and plan work and provide status updates to stakeholders
- Create a close working relationship with business partners to identify the pain points and provide better experience to clients
- Establish strong relationships, and proactively communicate, with team members as well as individuals across the organisation
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 6-10 years of experience.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Nodejs, Python, shell scripting
- Hands on with Reactjs or similar framework/library.
- Proficiency with at least one no-sql database such as MongoDB.
- Experience with platform components and REST APIs, to define platform interfaces and boundaries
- Experience creating a loosely coupled, services oriented design that can scale for large volumes of data
- Experience supporting extensibility, to plug new modules or services without requiring re-design
- Expertise in object oriented programming and applying OO principles patterns
- Good command over CI/CD processes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with project members and stakeholders.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Detail-oriented, eager to learn, acquire new skills
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- Prior experience of leading software teams
- Ability to plan projects, execute them and meet the deadline
About the Role:
We are looking for passionate and highly motivated Technologist who has delivered rock solid software solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams. We are looking for an engineer with a strong technical background, thorough understanding of testing methodologies, a passion for quality, and a desire to make a positive change in our products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work on FieldEZ product development
- Perform requirements analysis, design, coding, unit testing, reviewing and implementation
- Work closely with the manager to prioritize the requirements based on technical dependencies for product development
- Provide mentoring and coaching to junior team members
- Team management and customer management
Skills & Experience
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Information Technology
- Experience with REST APIs
- Work on Design patterns, UML Design (Any UML tool is fine), Application and DB clustering.
- Very good understanding of database (MySQL or Oracle), knowledge in query performance optimization
- Knowledge of development lifecycle, standards, approaches, utilities, and environment
- Exposure to responsive / progressive web development would be an added advantage.
B.Tech/ B.E or M.Tech/M.E (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication/ Information Science) , MCA from a reputed School and University.
must have 4+ experience in React Js,Node Js and Redux
must be capable of handling Team.
Seeking an experience Java / J2EE senior developer / technical lead to join a highly skilled team of senior developers within NLP Automation & Machine Learning Technology Group and help us continue to build our Cognitive Automation product. The role is not just about software development, it is also about the design and architecture of our proprietary product and its implementation across the finest financial firms globally.
This is a senior position reporting to the Vice President of the company. As the lead engineer you will be directly responsible for the design and architecture of all software development.
The codebase is less than 36 months old, there's lots of new development and improvements to be made. Working across the full development life cycle from stakeholder liaison through to delivery you will make the technical decisions, set the standards and drive quality.
Candidate should be self-motivated, energetic, driven and looking to build a career in a fast-paced market environment at one of the leading - domain-tech- firms.
We embrace diversity, ideas and intellect and above all to be fair, honest, open and transparent. We embrace tough technical and intellectual challenges, we solve the hard problems and bring incredible value to our customers, employees and shareholders.
- Lead software engineering projects and create the development and delivery of enhanced software solutions
- Develop overall technical plan and create architecture proposals based on identified solution gaps. As recognised subject matter expert, lead planning, design and implementation of technical solutions
- Create solution definition and solution architecture. Assist Management in Business Case Development and Scenario Planning leading to an effective decision-making process
- Engage with key stake holders, internal and external, to understand user requirements
- Take ownership and accountability for the deliverable s in all phases of the development life cycle
- Build a future ready product and team
- Become redundant!
If your background resonates with the below, then do reach out to us!
- 6+ years of development / technical expertise (experience is indicative only)
- Hands-on experience with Advanced Core Java Technologies incl., multi threading, distributed caching, & fault-tolerant logic
- Strong experience with real-time, low-latency, high-throughput, distributed and scalable systems
- Understanding and experience using continuous build tools like Maven / Jenkins / GIT
- Experience with web technologies like Servlets, Spring and Struts
- Experience using latest frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Rest
- Experience with SQL on any of the RDBMS - Oracle, PostgreSQL, My SQL
- Experience with any of the ORM frameworks - Hibernate/iBatis, JDBC, JPA
- Experience with Web Services development - SOAP, REST
- Exposure to JMS - IBM MQ or Active MQ is good to have
- Exposure to performance testing using JMeter is good to have
- Use of code repository tools like SVN, GIT
- Exposure to any of the build and deployment tools - ant, gradle, maven
- Understanding coding practices, code quality and code coverage
- Experience with Agile practices