- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 1-3 years of experience in web development and software design
We are into software development & aimed to bring quality products.
We develop Mobile apps for startups
The Wellness Shop is an eco-friendly wellness brand that provides a range of products that are organic and natural. We provide products catering to cosmetics, wellness, and healthcare segments. We plan to create a brand that brings no-nonsense, simple, and natural products to the masses so we can all get some help taking care of our bodies.
Responsibilities and Duties :
We are looking for strong PHP Professional with the following traits:
Sound knowledge of software development & custom PHP programming with one or more
Open source MVC frameworks like Laravel.
Should have experience in PHP development with proven experience in developing scalable, reliable and robust applications.
Expert understanding of MySQL schema design advanced querying, indexes, triggers, and performance optimisation.
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
Should be able to perform timely evaluation of new technologies and methodologies.
Should be able to research solutions independently and solve problems.
We are looking for a dynamic candidate should have excellent coding and logical skills along with excellent written and verbal communication.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
B-tech candidates are preferred
Zimyo HRMS (A product of Zimyo | www.zimyo.com), is one of the fastest-growing employee experience platforms in the world serving over 1000+ organizations and empowering over 200,000+ employees through our SaaS-based HRMS and Benefits Platform. We help organizations streamline their entire HR and Payroll processes, with a particular focus on helping their employees with financial solutions like salary advances, personal loans, health insurance, etc.
We are a team of Product Management and FinTech honchos & alumni of distinguished institutions (IIT/IIM/ICAI) and we are building something at the cutting edge of HR & FinTech Universe (Embedded Finance is the word)! We have most recently raised Series A funding from IndiaMart and BeeNext and looking to expand our team.
We are building something that is unique, real, and Impactful. If you carry a similar passion, we'd love to hear from you!
We are seeking experienced Software Engineers to join the BackEnd development team. The BackEnd team is responsible for building and managing multiple software products. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about solving complex problems and building platforms keeping in mind scalability and accuracy.
- As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Identify and fix CSS, HTML, and scripting compatibility issues between a variety of platforms and browsers; test websites on different browsers and mobile device browsers; correct problems identified by customer feedback.
- Willing to take charge and ownership of the project.
- Improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of the system
- Work closely with product management and Design teams to define and refine feature specifications
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- 3+ years of experience with a solid foundation in software design and development and hands-on experience on PHP and Node.js projects.
- PHP expert
- Experience with NodeJS, React.js, or other languages is a plus
- Good knowledge of REST APIs
- Strong knowledge of MySQL and/or any NoSQL database
- Good understanding of scalability, and availability
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Good communication skills.
- Market competitive salary.
- One of the best ESOP programs.
- Group health insurance and other financial benefits.
- Meritocratic culture with the promise of rapid career progression.
- Experience of a growing company with a focus on personal growth.
- Opportunity to work with the Founding Team and rub shoulders with experts in the Saas & FinTech world.
Role: Application Architect
- Understand requirements, functional and non-functional requirements, and devise end to end approach and strategy to modernizeapplications
- Plan, Design, and develop architectures for highly available, scalable, and secure enterprise systems
- Ideate and drive automation, lead PoVs point of view / PoCs Proof of concept/lead in the development of minimal viable product
- Identify risks, and issues, and work on a mitigation plan
- Able to review enterpriseapplicationportfolios and be able to provide application rationalization and modernization strategies
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define, and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for anapplicationor group of applications.
- Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for work requests.
- Highly experienced withapplicationarchitecture capabilities with cloud-native architectures, microservices, and serverless architectures
- Understanding of Domain-driven design, Event-drivearchitecture
- Equipped with in-depth experience in developingapplicationswith either PHP/Python or databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Candidate should have good communication skills
- Candidate should have good documentation and presentation skills
- Candidate should be a team player and must be able to collaborate and network with different teams
- Highly motivated and should work with minimum supervision and unclear requirements
About the Company
Xerago is a 15-year-old Private Limited company that helps brands with their Marketing Transformation by providing integrated marketing services through its Marketing Centres of Excellence.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will work on a broad range of cutting-edge technologies.
Official website - https://www.xerago.com/
Experience Required – 2 to 6 years
What you’ll do
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What you’ll need
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Requirement : Fullstack Developer
Exp: 3-8 years
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Budget: 16-17 LPA
Degree in computer science.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Proficiency with server-side languages such as java.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB