- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand software requirements, user stories, and technical specifications.
- Develop a comprehensive automation strategy that includes functional, integration and performance testing.
- Design, develop, and maintain automated test scripts, harnesses, and frameworks using industry-standard tools and technologies.
- Create and maintain seed data and test environments to support automation efforts.
- Ensure automation solutions are robust, maintainable, and scalable.
- Execute automated tests to validate software functionality, performance, and security.
- Analyze results and identify defects, working closely with cross-function teams to isolate, reproduce, and resolve issues.
- Contribute to root cause analysis and continuous improvement initiatives to enhance software quality.
- Integrate automated tests into the CI/CD pipeline to enable early feedback and rapid delivery of software changes.
- Collaborate with DevOps teams to automate deployment processes and ensure consistent test environments.
- Generate reports and dashboards to communicate results and quality metrics to stakeholders.
- Mentor and guide junior members of the team in best practices, automation techniques, and coding standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (Master's preferred).
- Proven experience in an Automation/DevOps role, with a strong background in software development.
- Good to have experience with Playwright, Cypress
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) concepts and tools.
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies, principles, and best practices.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities within cross-functional teams.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About CodeHall Technology Private Limited
• Must have knowledge of build process using Webpack, Gulp, Capacitor
• AWS services like EC2, Beanstalk, Cloudwatch, S3
• Good to have knowledge of nxplat framework
• Good to have knowledge of Microservice architecture.
• Good to have knowledge of Python/Go
• Excellent communication
We are all about building products that make social media fun and a more convenient place to live in and earn from! We @UPCRED dream of changing the way India consumes content in terms of rich media.
If you want to build and scale a product from scratch and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
So as a Full Stack developer in this role, we expect the following from you -
Minimum 2-5 years of product development experience in a startup.
The major tech stack is Node, Python, Django, React, AWS, etc.
You would be someone who has demonstrated experience in building and scaling the product.
Excellent collaboration, communication, and presentational skills to ensure you effectively communicate your team and all the decisions that shaped them, with your stakeholders.
Good to have a portfolio showcasing recent works as live experiences.
If you have a passion for building and scaling marketplaces that stand out for great customer experience, this is a game-changing role in our crazy pursuit to become India’s most-loved social brand.
We at UPCRED
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependents. We’ll love you and take care of you, promise.
Flexible working hours.
Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you can enjoy every important moment in your life.
Learning and upskilling opportunities.
Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel at home.
Apply, and let us know your interest?
Working at UPCRED should be a rewarding experience! Great Young people, a work environment that thrives on creativity, the opportunity to take on roles beyond a defined job description are just some of the reasons you should work with us. We are a startup looking to scale, let us know if you are interested.
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
• Strong knowledge of at least one back-end languages (preferably Python/Ruby) and
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX
• Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated
• For us, security is of utmost importance - You understand security concepts deeply and write
code to protect us and our users.
• Should be able to architect robust Restful APIs
• Proactive, Strong Result orientation (propose solutions based on product capabilities) and
• Good knowledge and understanding of the product development life cycles.
• Good verbal and written communication skills (Advanced English)
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Our client is a specialty pharmacy service business model that enables essential interactions between patients, prescribers, payors, and pharma on behalf of independent retail pharmacies (IRPs).
Do not apply if: • Not having Experience in JAVA, PostgreSQL, Angular
Position Summary: Software Engineer Full Stack Software Engineer will be a part of the core development team working closely with various stakeholders to implement functionality, to our business success. This role will drive excellence through the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of complex software applications by leveraging agile software development practices. Software Engineer will work with Java/Spring technologies to build scalable applications with great user experience.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer, focused on writing well structured, efficient and
Maintainable software. You will be working on writing code, tests and documentation for the Network
Management and Head End Systems. You will be interfacing with devices in the field, collecting data from
Electricity meters and networking equipment. Your responsibility will include the data collection services,
External APIs, user interface and data analytics. You will be committed to making a high-quality, fault tolerant
System to interact with physical devices and make collected data available to 3rd party services.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering with 2+ experience writing high quality, efficient and
- Proficiency with Elixir or Erlang. Alternatively experience with at least two of Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Python,
Lisp/Clojure, Scala, Haskel or similar
- Good knowledge of SQL databases (PostgresSQL, MSSQL, Oracle or similar)
- Good knowledge of revision control system like GIT, SVN, TFS or similar
- Experience with NoSQL databases like InfluxDB, Prometheus, Elastic Stack, SOLR or similar is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of Linux would be a plus
- Exposure to schematic and layout design and understanding would be a plus.
- Experience working with the energy metering segment is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The selected candidate will be handling software development activities in Elixir and Typescript
- Technical development activities as per client requirements and internal operational processes.
- Coordinate with multi geographical teams for technical development.
- Close coordination with Technical Support team to visit customers and understand
- Maintaining/writing high quality code, tests and documentation
Location: MohaliCompensation: Commensurate with the experience
Position: Full Stack developer
Experience: 3 to 5 years, preferably in an agile environment
· Understanding requirements present in specification documents
· Knowledge on cloud environment
· API development for consumption by webapp and mobile apps
· Database schema design
· Integration with partner systems based on REST APIs
· Working with code base across multiple development & staging environments
· Take part in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
· Be part of Production deployment & release activities
· Must Have:
* Python and Node Js
* RDBMS :Postgre SQL/ MongoDB
* Must have knowledge on AWS or Digital Ocean
* Good documentation skills
· Good to have: