Experience Required: 3 to 5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Winjit is India’s leading provider of innovative engineering solutions. Founded in 2004, Winjit started as a summer internship project in entrepreneurship by two technology freaks Abhijit Junagade and Ashwin Kandoi in the picturesque town of Nashik which gained its recognition as an engineering technology company and marked its presence in several other countries such as US, UK, Australia, South Africa and Singapore. Since its inception, Winjit has built and expanded its expertise in latest trending technologies including Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Blockchain & Fintech, BFSI Product Engineering and other emerging technologies. We provide end-to-end solutions from conceptualization and optimization to providing real-time solutions by developing software systems for any business is our forte. Winjit's IoT product ‘IoTSense’ which is an Advanced full-scale IoT Platform, enables connecting Modern as well Legacy Protocol sensors, on the edge & cloud, securely. Since its launch, IoTSense has been the best example of how legacy devices and existing eco-system can be transformed into smarter businesses. It has won the NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award, 2017 for the Most Innovative Product and Business World Leadership & CIO Award, 2017 for the Best IoT Implementation. It is smart, secure and scalable software gateway platform which enables businesses to move from traditional technology implementation to smarter, real-time and advanced technological transformation. To know more visit www.iotsense.io Winjit's automated machine learning product, ‘PredictSense’, is an automated machine learning platform built on an open API structure using efficient algorithms. It helps you to solve complex real-time business problems with its high-power algorithms in a very less amount of operational time. It builds predictive models which in turn helps you take precise and optimum business decisions. You can integrate models developed in any of your existing or new development, without worrying about the underneath programming language. This product was named in the top 10 most recommended artificial intelligence solution providers by CIO Insider magazine. To know more visit www.predictsense.io Winjit’s R&D team derive motivation from solving real-time problems for longer run with the ability to scale-up. Over the past decade, our expert team of engineering professionals have provided innovative technology and engineering solutions that has resulted in world-class recognition and long-standing customers. To know more, click on www.winjit.com
About Winjit Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Design and build highly reliable and performant applications that deliver a great user
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner.
- Take the accountability of the overall health of the applications you build.
- Platformize components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse.
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly.
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured
problem solving to development of best practices.
- Deep expertise of the iOS and Android ecosystems.
- Hands on experience with either React Native, Flutter, Swift or Kotlin.
- Deep understanding of your tools: Languages, frameworks, systems.
- Experience with abstracting requirements into frameworks.
- Hungry to learn, share knowledge, and enjoy mentoring others.
- Data driven, having customer empathy, striving to build stable, delightful applications.
- [Optional, but desired] Experience with video streaming and Real Time Communication
Requirements / Experience:
- Min 4 Years of Experience
- Familiarity with API Development (REST, Web API, WCF, SOAP)
- Experience with full-lifecycle design, development, and testing of critical business applications
- Good problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Reliable, highly motivated, with a positive attitude
- Experience with MsSQL, MariaDB
- Work closely with the Business team to integrate the backend REST APIs
- Work closely with business and product owners to create dynamic infographics with intuitive user controls
- Participate in UAT, and diagnose troubleshoot, bugs and application integration issues
- Create and maintain documentation related to the developed processes and applications
Qualification Experience :
- 3-5 years of demonstrable experience designing, building and working as a Fullstack engineer for enterprise web applications.
- Significant experience working with React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
- A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping
- Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging
- Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
- Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs
- Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, and so on
- Expert-level proficiency with Python (3.4+), Django (2.1+), Flask OR Nodejs OR Java
- Familiarity with common databases (RDBMS such as MySQL NoSQL such as MongoDB) and data warehousing concepts (OLAP, OLTP)
- Understanding of REST concepts and building/interacting with REST APIs
- Deep understanding of core UI concepts:
- Cross-browser compatibility and implementing responsive design
- Front-end experience and backend API performance tuning
- Deep understanding of core backend concepts:
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end
- Performance optimization and multithreading concepts
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
- Experience with deploying and maintaining high traffic infrastructure (performance testing is a plus)
- In addition, the ideal candidate would have great problem-solving skills, and familiarity with code versioning tools such as GitLab, GitHu
Proven experience building Mobile Apps using React Native.
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Management of the application and its integration with back-end services.
Astute sense of User Interface and User Experience design
Managing large sets of data transfer between server and App.
Offline usage with sync capabilities.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Experience with automated testing suites like Jest
Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
Working experience with APIs and third-party libraries
Experience with FCM or similar.
Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and
routing in addition to React.
Experience using Git as a control System
Founded in 2007, Accolite Digital India Pvt Ltd, is focused on serving Fortune 500 Customers in Healthcare, Banking and Financial Services, Telecommunications, and Automotive Verticals. The company is laser focused on producing the best technical talent in these Verticals and solving the most complex technical and business problems. Accolite is a cutting-edge information technology services and product development company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with four development centers in Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Coimbatore, India.
We have rapidly grown over the last few years to 1800+ people across the globe and continue to hire the top technical minds for our expanding customer base.
- Have five or more years of experience as a mobile software engineer
- Have deep knowledge of iOS development with Objective-C and/or Swift or deep knowledge of Android development with Java/Kotlin
- Deep knowledge of profiling and instrumentation of mobile applications
- Experience launching and maintaining apps in PlayStore and/or AppStore
- Experience building mobile apps in React Native is a big plus, or experience with React.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Firebase and cloud function expereince would be huge plus
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an iOS developer to join our engineering and product development team and bring our mobile platform to the next level.
If you are a Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits, you are in the right place.
- Work on a market disruptive product with the top standards of design.
- Develop native applications for iOS, watchOS, and iPadOS.
- Collaborate and communicate across teams.
- Be involved in the planning, design, and implementation of UI/UX features.
- Experience releasing and maintaining an iOS app is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Swift programming knowledge is a must.
- Up-to-date understanding of the Cocoa UIKit Framework. (iOS).
- Up-to-date understanding of SwiftUI & Combine framework (WatchOS).
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration ( CI ) and Unit Testing on iOS.
- Ability to write clean, well-factored code.
- Good understanding of design patterns & Object-Oriented Programming.
- Passion for quality and attention to detail.
- Understanding of Objective C and Flutter/React Native to some extent.
- Development Experience with Core Bluetooth & BLE, Core Location, and CoreMotion preferred.
- Development Experience with SpriteKit & Metal framework preferred.
- Development Experience with HealthKit preferred.
Mobile app developers at Curefit are responsible for building the cure.fit iOS and
android app. The app is built on React Native platform with a common codebase
for iOS and android. The role requires developers to be comfortable with
bleeding edge technology and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
● Quick Learners
● Curefit runs on ReactJs and React Native. Although prior knowledge of
these technologies are not a must have, a never ending thirst for
learning is. We are really proud of our app development team. We are
doing twice more than any other app out there and with half the
engineers. Come join us and be the most productive you will ever be
● Comfortable with "Build fast and iterate"
● Engineers at Curefit dont own code. They own features and
technologies. This requires understanding of product and business
requirements and owning end to end execution of app features
● Excellent understanding of software design and object oriented
● Experience on React-Native/React, Redux is a plus.
● Fluent with usage of instrumentation and debugging tools on
● Minimum 2 years experience of developing native iOS/Android
consumer facing applications with a minimum of 50 thousand
We are hiring for one of our clients (building an immersive platform for creators, from India, which can be used by creators to create content and engage their audience across the world. And they are looking for smart and motivated 'Mobile Engineers' to help build it.
For this, they need someone who has working knowledge in building quality mobile apps in React-Native/Flutter, handling device specific aspects, etc.
Being a Mobile Engineer at this organization will be like a feeling to build something that millions of users across the world can interact with. You will be helping in setting forth the mobile-frontend culture and journey.
Also, experience the working in the early team, shape a startup from the grounds up and be a part of the high growth journey.
Key Responsibilities: -
1. Build and deploy product features end to end.
2. You will build high quality features for a mobile app from grounds up, and can use patterns like composition, inheritance, renderProps, etc.
3. Research and implement things wherever needed, think automating via Fastlane CI/CD, testing logically so it works across multi-resolution devices, etc.
4. Setting up events for user, performance, and error analytics, think GA, hotjar, sentry, etc.
5. Participate in product and design ideation, collaborate with the team to implement high-quality features.
1. Solid foundation in JS and React Native.
2. Passionate about product and drives it with engineering.
3. Architectural familiarity of implementation, not just UI features.
4. 1+ years of experience in building quality apps in React Native.
5. Identify and resolve performance and device specific issues.
6. Can adapt to best practices and learn device specific things in Android/iOS.
7. Code quickly and test thoroughly - maintain the balance between velocity and code health.
8. Great taste in UI and UX
1. Become a part of our early team, and shape products from grounds up
2. Attractive compensation and esops.
3. Macbook pro
4. Empowered to build an amazing startup culture with us
5. Full ownership and massive growth opportunities
6. and more...
The organization is funded by India's top executives and angel investors.