We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- B.Tech Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Should have minimum 1 year of experience in React Native
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
About Amzur Technologies, Inc
at NG-Next Tech
NG Next Tech is looking for React Native IOS and React Native Android developers with Polyglot skills to join its highly talented team.
This is a great opportunity for you to work on cutting-edge tech and innovative applications along with a great learning and development environment in an extremely innovative, fast-paced, and dynamic tech company.
Characteristics of an ideal candidate
• Assertive & content-rich
• Never Give up attitude
• Articulative, communicates very well and is an active listener
• Is critical and welcomes criticism, provides on spot improvement feedback
• Is not looking to do a 9-5 job, is self-driven.
• Sets very high standards for herself/himself and others around her/him
We are looking for someone who can
• Learn and scale up any new technology or language quickly.
• Be involved in all phases of software engineering - from conception and implementation to testing and delivery
• Build mission-critical applications that can process thousands of requests per second through a microservices architecture.
• Work in an independent team to develop customer-oriented services and applications
• Create high-quality code that is scalable, reliable, and reusable.
• 1 - 3 years of coding experience in React Native IOS and React Native Android development with exposure to backend development
• Experience with SQL Databases such as MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres is an advantage
• Knowledge of design principles of high-performance scalable applications is required
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
• Knowledge of non-relational databases
What we seek and value most in our candidates
• Professionalism in both soft and hard skills
• Motivation to grow
• Learn and share
• Positive attitude
• The most important - passion and commitment
At NG-Next tech, we are revolutionizing Digital Assets Exchanges. We are one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Blockchain, Asset Tokenisation and Digital Assets, and Fiat Payment Gateway Technology solutions space
● Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
● A sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful,
innovative and inventive.
● Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite
attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
● Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the
team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
● Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver
projects with high business impact.
● BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
● You have a minimum 3+ years of Android development and a strong understanding of
building complex layouts using Android SDK.
● Strong computer system analysis and design skills in current methodologies and
patterns including object-oriented programming, MVC, MVP, MVVM etc.
● Proficient in working with multi-threaded apps, XML, JSON, web services, Android
development tools, and SDK.
● Experience in Kotlin, Dagger2 and RXJava and third-party libraries and APIs.
● Skilled in writing Unit Tests and/or Test Driven Development (TDD) preferred.
Experience Required: 3 to 5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Winjit is India’s leading provider of innovative engineering solutions. Founded in 2004, Winjit started as a summer internship project in entrepreneurship by two technology freaks Abhijit Junagade and Ashwin Kandoi in the picturesque town of Nashik which gained its recognition as an engineering technology company and marked its presence in several other countries such as US, UK, Australia, South Africa and Singapore. Since its inception, Winjit has built and expanded its expertise in latest trending technologies including Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Blockchain & Fintech, BFSI Product Engineering and other emerging technologies. We provide end-to-end solutions from conceptualization and optimization to providing real-time solutions by developing software systems for any business is our forte. Winjit's IoT product ‘IoTSense’ which is an Advanced full-scale IoT Platform, enables connecting Modern as well Legacy Protocol sensors, on the edge & cloud, securely. Since its launch, IoTSense has been the best example of how legacy devices and existing eco-system can be transformed into smarter businesses. It has won the NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award, 2017 for the Most Innovative Product and Business World Leadership & CIO Award, 2017 for the Best IoT Implementation. It is smart, secure and scalable software gateway platform which enables businesses to move from traditional technology implementation to smarter, real-time and advanced technological transformation. To know more visit www.iotsense.io Winjit's automated machine learning product, ‘PredictSense’, is an automated machine learning platform built on an open API structure using efficient algorithms. It helps you to solve complex real-time business problems with its high-power algorithms in a very less amount of operational time. It builds predictive models which in turn helps you take precise and optimum business decisions. You can integrate models developed in any of your existing or new development, without worrying about the underneath programming language. This product was named in the top 10 most recommended artificial intelligence solution providers by CIO Insider magazine. To know more visit www.predictsense.io Winjit’s R&D team derive motivation from solving real-time problems for longer run with the ability to scale-up. Over the past decade, our expert team of engineering professionals have provided innovative technology and engineering solutions that has resulted in world-class recognition and long-standing customers. To know more, click on www.winjit.com
React Native Application Developer
- As a React Native Developer, your responsibility will include creating a suite of applications and improving the functions of applications in development.
- Experience in building a React or Native mobile app with traffic at scale
- Ability to architect, refractor and debug an app without disrupting users
- Proficient with mobile application life cycles
- Should have multiple apps deployed to the App Store, Google Play Store and deep knowledge of the distribution processes
- Understanding of unit and functional testing best practices.
- Should be able to dive into the source code of front end libraries to debug, patch and extend them when necessary
- Can take a defined software design and turn it into code.
- Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets (e.g., images, fonts) to a browser or device (e.g., lazy loading assets, using CDNs, caching, compression, etc.).
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles. Hands-on experience on React Native Framework at least 2 Years.
What you will do
- Working collaboratively in building products and services.
- Designing mobile-based features, impacting Customer's Digital Experience
- Taking ownership of the entire software development lifecycle for mobile application
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define design and add new features
- Ensuring the performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.
- Understanding end-user requirements and use cases and translating them into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
Required Candidate profile
- Capability to perform both independently and in a team
- Ideal Candidate - Must be open to work on new technologies, versatile and capable of accepting new challenges.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS
Lead Android SDK/Middleware Developer
Experience: 9-12 Years
Digit88 is a niche product engineering consulting company based out of Bangalore with experience of establishing and managing offshore development centers for US start-ups and MNCs over the last 7+ years. The founding team has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
Digit88 manages and is expanding the dedicated offshore product development team for its US (Bay Area, NYC) based client partner, that is building a next-generation AI/NLP/Chatbots based customer engagement platform. You would be working directly with a world class team of executives who excel at creating industry leading and cutting edge products.
Digit88 is looking for a Lead Android Middleware/SDK Developer for our offshore engineering centre for our Seattle, US based client partner that is a leader in Conversational AI. Responsibility will include taking ownership of and developing and enhancing the Android SDK and supporting its integration with end user client applications. As a Lead/Senior Android Engineer you'll be tasked with writing elegant and well-structured code and creating thoughtful design with scalability and maintainability. You'll be empowered to provide user design feedback for UX designers and collaborate closely with designers, QA, and product managers. Will work on a cutting-edge app that will be used by millions of consumers.
- Lead the effort to drive the design and development of advanced SDK/Middleware & applications for the Android platform
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team (PM, UX, engineering, science) team to transform user stories into prototypes & production code
- Drive the end to end product development.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work closely with US engineering team and leadership for product delivery
- Work in a 24/7 production environment supporting a live product including troubleshooting, client interaction and planning
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Work with CRM systems and APIs integration
- Thoughtfully apply UI design principles & best practices for Android
- Building an app with best engineering practices
- Identifying & eliminating performance and scale issues that ripple from front-end to back-end
- BE/BTech - CS or MCA with at least 8+ years hands on experience in building complex Android apps & SDKs
- Strong in core Java, Data Structures, Collections
- Strong knowledge of Data Storage, SQLite
- Experience with designing APIs and working with RESTful, WebSocket, SSE and long polling
- Hands on experience in building Middleware, SDKs for high-performance applications
- Strong coding skills & ability to perform in a dynamic, agile & entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with designing APIs and working with RESTful, Websocket, SSE and long polling
- Strong practical experience with applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex problems
- Hands-on independent programmer with experience in International product development.
- Consumer facing, enterprise or big brand app development experience and ideally one or two personal projects or significant open source contributions
- Deep knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture and experience building large scale applications
- Experience with MVC/MVVM
Good to have:
- Experience/understanding of server side development is a plus
- Experience in React Native/Flutter/NativeScript is a plus
- Experience /Knowledge with and other CRMs and integration is a huge plus
Additional Project/Soft Skills:
- Product from scratch experience: at least 2 products, should be able to work independently with India & US based team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Taking responsibility of an end user app based product development, go-live, crash management, user management, scaling and growing an app based product, especially for iOS
- Managing developer work including app backend, reporting and analytics to be taken up and planned for both the products along with the current team.
- integrating a playstore format content library and personalization for every user via basic/ practical and easy implementations of AI
- Ensuring initial user implementation and the product roadmap is stablized.
- Owning up to all the current and future work on the product with a deep focus, creative connect, dynamic dev and learning capabilities.
- Taking a very focussed growth oriented responsibility for iOS, web and backend development for our apps and web based solutions.
- Owning an End to End app management with dev, testing, release, stability, documentation and scaling.
What you need to have:
- 2-5 years of deep hands-on experience with react native and React JS
- End user app based experience with a decent stability and scale achieved to the apps in both android and IOS
- Knowledge of Firebase database
- An undistracted mind, an aspiration for continued learning and holistic growth in life, humility to learn and self confidence to learn and do anything
- Practical experience with React Native development, ReactJS, firebase database and server side integration/ dev.
- End user app based product experience with a decent stability and scale achieved to the apps in both android and IOS
- The work needs a techie who has the experience of dev/ product release/ stability/ analytics/ scaling up of an app based solution in react native
- someone who aspires to grow deeper and stronger into scaling up and growing the apps into the most valuable and successful solutions in our category.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
* Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
* Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and MVP architecture
Ability to create custom interactions with ViewGroups
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Experience in AR or react native
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Experience in RxJava, Kotlin development, Android Studio, Material Design, MVC/MVP/MVVM and RxAndroid (is a plus)