Job Title:Lead Mobile Developer
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience:6 to 8 Years
Package:As Per market Standard
Notice Period:Immediate Joiners
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills:Mobile Developer,Ionic(Knowledge also fine)
Skills and Responsibilities
Any hybrid mobile Framework (PhoneGap, Cordova, ReactNative)
Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON.
Cross-platform mobile app developers who have developed mobile apps with a familiarity of
Understanding of MVC concepts, Design Patterns, User experience, Mobile Usability, Security
Strong mobile UI design (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs; Ability to handle dependencies and debugging
Good knowledge on Data structures and Algorithms
Experience in databases such as MongoDB/MySQL/MS SQL.
Experience using Git/GitHub or any related source control environments in a distributed team
environment; Hands on experience Google Play/iTunes Services
Build and publish applications in app stores
Solid knowledge of mobile app development practices, along with mobile testing tools and
Ability to handle Mobile app architecture, design and optimization, estimate timelines, able to
provide a solution to improve mobile app quality, understand emerging technologies, to
maximize development efficiency, standards and best practices to bring mobile app product to
the next level
Good communication skills showing a capability to make clear and meaningful contributions to
white board design discussions and offer innovative solutions to complex problems, as well as
contribute insights from past experiences.
Minimum 4 years of hands on experience
Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
Familiarity with continuous integration
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Knowledge of benchmarking and optimization
Security mindedness in development practices
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and deliver new features
Ability to work independently in small teams with excellent interpersonal communication skills
Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
• Min 9+ Years in Android Application Development, know how’s of iOS development is an advantage.
• Experience with cross platform technologies - React Native, Flutter is a big plus
• Managing systems in production and understands the release process, monitoring, and debugging
• 1-2 years of experience managing and growing engineering teams
• Proven results-oriented person with a focus on delivering quality products
• Experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining high performance, high availability, large-scale
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- React Native Developer with at least 1 year of experience with a good understanding of the concepts & working
- Proven experience in React Native components in native iOS and Android
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Hands-on Coding/Debugging Android and iOS apps using simulators
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio, IntelliJ will be plus
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites will be added advantage
- Familiarity with cloud message API and push notifications.
About Company - http://vyaparapp.in/
Vyapar is India’s leading fintech company that offers a Free Business Accounting and Inventory Management application to enable MSMEs to digitally manage their business operations. The goal is to make a businessman’s daily routine less tiring and let them focus more on growing their business, less on paperwork.
About the job
The Android developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Vyapar Android Application. A strong understanding of Core Java, Kotlin, and Database is critical for the role.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/ Kotlin code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Helping the team members and guiding them for the right design and implementation.
- Problem-solving skills, and Data Strctures.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android.
- Must know how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Android UI design principles, design patterns.
- Kotlin, Core Java, and XML.
- SQLite database.
- Android Jetpack component.
- MVVM Architecture.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
Good to have
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Dependency injection with Hilt.
- 3 to 8 years of experience in Android application development role.
- Must have 3 years of experience in Kotlin/ Core Java.
- Must have 3 years of experience in SQLite database is a plus.
- Must have 2 years of experience in Android Jetpack components and MVVM Architecture.
- Product Company background.
- Startup experience is a plus.
· A full-time B.E/ B.Tech Degree from a recognized university.
- Meeting with the product team to discuss ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing native functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional code.
- Designing and building native plugin codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and native plugin bottlenecks.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
of the software product development life cycle. This will include analyzing system
and user requirements, designing software flowcharts, creating user interfacing
applications (Web Or Mobile) , troubleshooting bugs, and running tests to improve
frameworks, good analytical skills, the ability to anticipate issues and frame
remedial actions, and excellent teamwork skills.
What will you be doing?
● Write simple, efficient, and maintainable code.
● Design, develop, scale and maintain User Application written in JS or Dart.
● Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
● Validating the functionality and security of the application.
● Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
● Ensuring best coding standards and practices to improve and maintain
● Meeting with the engineering and product team to discuss project definitions
What will you need ?
● Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
● 2-6 years of experience in frontend software development
● Solid grip on the programming basics like DS and algorithms, OOPS.
● Understanding & experience with restful APIs and microservice
● Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an iOS developer to join our engineering and product development team and bring our mobile platform to the next level.
If you are a Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits, you are in the right place.
- Work on a market disruptive product with the top standards of design.
- Develop native applications for iOS, watchOS, and iPadOS.
- Collaborate and communicate across teams.
- Be involved in the planning, design, and implementation of UI/UX features.
- Experience releasing and maintaining an iOS app is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Swift programming knowledge is a must.
- Up-to-date understanding of the Cocoa UIKit Framework. (iOS).
- Up-to-date understanding of SwiftUI & Combine framework (WatchOS).
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration ( CI ) and Unit Testing on iOS.
- Ability to write clean, well-factored code.
- Good understanding of design patterns & Object-Oriented Programming.
- Passion for quality and attention to detail.
- Understanding of Objective C and Flutter/React Native to some extent.
- Development Experience with Core Bluetooth & BLE, Core Location, and CoreMotion preferred.
- Development Experience with SpriteKit & Metal framework preferred.
- Development Experience with HealthKit preferred.
Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
Design interfaces to improve user experience
Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across iOS/Android mobile platforms Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for existing applications
Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented and fully tested code.
Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
Understanding of REST APIs
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Desire to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely
- Must have built apps on Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter/ React Native/ Xamarin/ Ionic/cordova etc
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in mobile development
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code
This same person can be given CTO duties if they perform well in the interview and show good depth of knowledge and understanding