We are hiring Front End Developers 2+ years Experience- Mid to Senior Level at Displaysweet (www.Displaysweet.com)
Technical Qualities Required:
Experience working on web applications based on Vue.js or Angular or React
Interest in using Vue.js and its associated concepts to build a scalable web application
Great working knowledge of Git
A team-player, willing to help others through code review and pair programming
Open minded and always willing to further your own learnings
Quality oriented, a solid eye for detail, and good knowledge of data structures & algorithms
Bonus skills :
Experience with Hybrid/Native App development, NativeScript/React Native, Cloud Services (Firestore, AWS)
About the Company
DisplaySweet (www.displaysweet.com) is an innovative PropTech company creating world-class interactive experiences and sales software for the off the plan property industry.
Our core software is a content-rich sales presentation system designed specifically for property developers, agents and buyers.
Over the past 7 years, we have led the industry, transforming it to a digital platform, recently winning an industry award for the best property technology company in Australia. Our portfolio of clients includes some of the largest developers across Australia.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
Identifying web-based user interactions.
Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Experience with user interface design.
Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Good project management skills.
It is a fast-growing SaaS startup in the customer onboarding category and has raised $21M in capital (https://twitter.com/RocketlaneHQ/status/1483821563195850753">we rapped about it!) from global VCs such as 8VC, Nexus Venture Partners, Matrix Partners India, and super angels like Gokul Rajaram and Girish Mathrubootham.
Thanks to the rapid early traction and customer love the product has garnered globally from the likes of LinkSquares, AppCues, ContractPodAI, Chargebee, parcelLab, etc., we have been recognized as a Leader in the Client Onboarding category on G2 within six months of product launch.
With a mission to deliver chaos-free, consistent, accelerated, and delightful customer journeys through its purpose-built software the company was founded in April 2020 by second-time entrepreneur trio - Srikrishnan, Vignesh, and Deepak. Previously, the trio built a successful in-app messaging startup that was acquired by Freshworks (NASDAQ: FRSH) in 2015.
We became the https://www.producthunt.com/posts/rocketlane"> #1 Product of the Day on Product Hunt on the day we launched it. We are now building a global and diverse workplace that will empower passionate problem-solvers to innovate, collaborate, do their best work, and see the next phase of hyper-growth together!
What’s the opportunity?
Are you a front-end developer looking to fast-track your learning and growth? Have you looked at world class products like Asana, Notion, or Airtable, and felt “I wish I were part of the early team that built these products”?
We’re a team that has previously built and rolled out globally successful SaaS products used by tens of thousands of customers. We’re laser focused on delivering a world class new product again, and looking for an ambitious front-end engineer to join our existing team of 9 engineers.
If it excites you to think of a fast paced start-up environment, building something big from scratch, breaking down new problems, creating well structured UI components, executing on pixel perfect design, paying great attention to every little interaction detail, and doing demos of your work every Friday with a happy and passionate team, then this is the right opportunity for you.
Some of the tech problems you get to work-on as a front-end developer would include building real-time collaboration experiences across our product, building live document editing and modern spreadsheet experiences from scratch, creating flexible new Kanban-style views of work tasks, and crafting cool new UI components and interactions that we will use across our product.
- Knowledge in the following areas
- SPA Framework patterns
- Worked with features provided by browsers (Caching / Storage / Compatibility etc )
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience with startups or early stage teams
- Knowledge of module bundlers like Webpack
What’s in it for me?
- Great opportunity: Rocketlane genuinely cares about everyone we hire. You’ll learn new things and grow no matter how experienced you are; you will be working with founders who have more than three decades of collective experience in building significant B2B SaaS startups.
- Great team: Work with a world-class, high-velocity team that truly embodies the values of empathy, curiosity, and customer-centricity. Check out the https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=rocketlane_meet_the_team">MTT(Meet The Team) videos on our LinkedIn.
- Great culture: An open, fun, and exciting startup culture that empowers its people to champion big problems with the freedom to think and innovate.
- Growth: You could easily and quickly transition into other sales roles you might like.
- Impact: You get to be part of a global, passionate team in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment. The team has a work philosophy of being high on ambition, ownership, and a bias for action.
- Monetary rewards and benefits: Competitive salary, flexible leave policy, and more!
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Research, design, implement and manage front end applications Integrating and testing with Restful APIs.
- Identify the areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code Determining operational practicality
- Work in an agile team Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Delivering a complete front end application from scratch or extendinapplication
- Proficiency in React JS and React Native
- Work experience in creating progressive and responsive web applications ensures the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the web application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services and data parsing using XML, JSON.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database API, caching layer, proxies and other web services used in the system.
- Configuration, build and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments. Proficiency in Git.
Yugam, Inc is a US (Delaware) incorporated firm. The founder is an IITian with 14 years of Experience. We hire and provide the best remote front-end developers. We have a development office in India which is located in the beautiful foothills of Dehradun Mussoorie. Any employee can choose to work from home or work from hills.
We use the latest front-end technologies. We primarily hire front-end developers so you can imagine the culture. We maintain a very high standard. We are Frontend First company.
Jr Frontend Engineer (L1), Frontend Engineer (L2, L3), Sr Frontend Engineer (L4), Lead Frontend Architect (L5)
1 year to 10 years of experience in frontend development (Web Applications).
5 LPA to 50 LPA (INR)
Build Single Page Applications using the latest technologies (React, Angular, etc).
Building lots of code from scratch.
Build reusable component libraries and frameworks.
Optimize the speed of web-page for millions of users.
Write lots of code in Vanilla JS.
Mentor junior developers, review PR, etc.
Translate user and business needs into functional front-end applications.
Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications.
Foothills of Dehradun-Mussoorie - You may love to relocate.
How to Apply
You should apply from above Link (It is mandatory)
Yugam HR Team
We Anju Siima Technologies Private Limited are looking for a Flutter developer who is proficient with dart programming language. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implement them following well known Flutter workflows.
- Develop new user interfacing features using Dart / Flutter framework
- Building reusable widget components and front-end libraries/packages for future use
- Maintain existing codebase on repositories
- Translate design and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimising widget components for maximum performance across mobile devices
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and implementing them into the current code base.
- Strong skills in Dart & Flutter
- Experience with understanding of Mobile Application Development Lifecycle
- Familiarity with third party libraries and its integration
- Experience with GIT
- Familiarity with RESTful API’s
Our current stack is Scala/Angular and Python. The core backend is in Scala with a lot of machine learning components in Python and the MVPs have spark architecture.
Ideally some one who good at Front-end and would like to develop full-stack capabilities.
Openings for GEP Client.
Job Description : .Net with AngularJs Experience Mandate.
Experience : 2-7 years
CTC : Open
Location: Airoli, Mumbai
Interested please drop a mail to my inbox