Wanted React Native Developer
We are looking for Junior and Senior React Native developer interested in building mobile apps for both the iOS and Android platforms.The candidate should be able to build high-quality, and performant applications with good coding standards and according to design.The developer must be skilled in development, writing clean and scalable code, and documenting functionality.
1 - 3 years
- Experience with React Native skills such as Redux/Mobx, GraphQL, Animation, Authentication, etc.
- Must have built Mobile apps that are deployed to App store and google play store.
- Hands-on experience in using Hooks for functional components with the State, Pure Components , etc.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Should have the ability to integrate third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of React Native and its core Principles.
- React Native
- Mobile Application Development
- IOS Development
- Android Development
About revalsys technologies
What we need
We are looking for a strongFlutter developer to join our team. As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework. The primary focus will be on creating new experiences. You will additionally work on innovative new app projects. You are expected to have at least 2 years of professional experience in Flutter development. You will be expected to write test automation suites from scratch for large product suites and will work with a highly driven set of people as a part of the team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop the application and features for both iOS and Android using the flutter framework
- Experience building and deploying a moderately complex Flutter app
- Translating UI/UX designs into code
- Advanced debugging/testing/optimisation
- Knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries
- Set up well defined targets and work in an agile manner to make sure timelines are met.
- Interact with our partners and technically support them.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Build the code independently according to the technical specifications, detailed design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards
- Create a technical design from Functional Design Doc / Requirements Doc and be able to troubleshoot with debugging skills
- 2+ years of professional Flutter development experience
- Proven working experience in Android app development and IOS using flutter.
- Experience with Android SDK, SQL, GIT, XML and Android Studio.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Good to have experience in cross platform
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in building applications from scratch (designing the architecture, database schema, deployment, CI/CD)
Who we think will be a great fit…
We’re looking for someone who is not only a good Flutter developer but also aware of modern trends in testing distributed software applications. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
At Locusnine, the well-being of our clients, as well as the team, is at par. We believe in creating solutions for our clients in a sustainable manner and working with them closely to help transform their ideas. In doing so, we ensure the growth and development of everyone that works with us. Turning mere thoughts and ideas into reality is our passion.
We are looking for someone who will welcome each task with a fervor that has the ability to transform thoughts into something worthwhile, with room to learn and make mistakes of course.
As a company, we believe that we provide an environment in which one can be nurtured as an individual as well as a professional. The scope to learn and grow is very high and this is complemented with elements of respect, equality and fun.
Who are we?
We are Settlin, The first & only Full-stack Resale Home Buying PropTech Platform. Search online within 3 times the options anywhere else, visit offline via white-collar gig economy greeters, and transact online, all in just 4 months as opposed to the industry average of 18. The platform is powered by a modern, feature-rich, carefully handcrafted technology that integrates data, analytics, and all related services seamlessly.
What is your role?
Engineers at Settlin are expected to
- be strong problem solvers with a deep understanding of how to make software modular. If you’ve ever built a complete application/module all by yourself, that’s a major plus.
- understand the software architecture.
- train and coach other engineers on the team
What should you have mandatorily?
- At least 1 year of Relevant Work Experience in Flutter development
- Good Analytical Skills and Problem-Solving Ability
- A Deep Hunger to Learn and Create Technology
- An understanding of Material UI design elements and their implementation
- A good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
- Sound understanding of OOPS
What will help you boost up your application?
- Native App Development
- Knowing how to make packages and plugins
- Published App on Play store and App Store
- Good Debigging Skills
- Backend: Node.js, GraphQL
- DevOps: AWS, CI/CD, Docker
- Implementing automated testing platforms, unit tests, benchmarking, and optimization
Why should you join us?
We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges. Developing scalable architectures and solutions while being involved at every step of it - right from planning to execution to deployment is something that will broaden your horizons beyond imagination. Not to mention, these solutions are propelling the most awaited changes in the way we do any real-estate transaction
Within a year we plan to have 4 separate teams of multiple web apps, flutter-based mobile apps, data analytics, and dev-ops. Depending on your area of interest, you will have an option to move into the team you want.
The primary benefit is learning. We give a huge emphasis on learning and supporting our developers in whatever way we can to groom their skills. Apart from that, we have a liberal leave/work-from-home policy and a very cohesive atmosphere at the office.
1 to 5 years of experience in iOS mobile application development
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Location etc
- Experience in Design patterns such as POP, MVVM, CleanSwift, Facade
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Understanding of Git
Work Location : Kochi/ Trivandrum
The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing the best experience to our user community from UI/UX design to speed and performance. You will think critically to develop native apps for iPhone and iPad. You’ll instrument, measure, optimize and build high quality architectures and code in areas such as Search, Transactions and Profile Management.
End-to-end iOS application development that will produce elegant features that our users will love
Coding alongside the team (comprised of designers and product managers)developing features for our mobile apps
Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
Understand where to make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns
Provide solid feedback on good mobile UI/UX design practices and ways to reduce any user friction
9+ years in top-notch current software development skills which includes Objective-C, C and/or C++
10+ years experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions.
Knowledge of UI and animation frameworks, touch user interface, and MVP application design
Strong expertise in developing enterprise applications on iOS – understand how to scale to millions of users
Familiar with deploying to Apple’s app store and staged rollouts
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Extensive programming experience in Objective-C
Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management.
Strong understanding of working with REST services, databases, caching strategies & asynchronous calls is a must
Good understanding of software development lifecycle along with working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and Jira
BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
Please visit us at https://www.foundingminds.com/
As part of the Mobile SDK Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build.
- Work with A players (some of the best talents in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth.
- Make in India and build for the world at a scale of 900M+ active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen.
- Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Work with the customer success team to enable MoEngage customers to adopt Insights-led engagement in different industry sectors like e-Commerce, FinTech, OTT, Social, entertainment, travel, telco, food-tech etc.
- Explore the latest in topics like Mobile development, SDK, iOS, tvOS, various mobile hybrid frameworks and share with the team. More importantly, have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
- 6+ years of experience with iOS, Swift, ObjC, Xcode and Cocoa.
- Working knowledge of architecture principles, code organization, and system design.
- Informed and up to date with iOS SDK and ecosystem.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the iOS framework:
- Memory Management
- Caching and Persistent data storage
- Multithreading concepts
- Rest APIs Implementation
- Dependency Managers
- Understands the internals of the mobile builds and distribution processes.
- Great communication skills and an ability to work within a team and with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with code reviews, releasing and maintaining mobile applications/SDKs.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of other cross-platform frameworks i.e, Flutter, React-Native, Cordova, Unity.
- Experience in working and shipping SDKs/plugins.
- We are looking for someone who is a self-learner, exhibits considerable leadership skills , and is an excellent team player. Also good at problem-solving and analytical skills.
Must-Have Skills :
- Strong foundation in data structures & algorithms, OS, I/O, concurrency, hands-on knowledge of Android Ecosystem, Java Tech Stack and Android app Development, a good understanding of UI/UX and principles of Material Design, excellent debugging and optimization skills.
Good to have skills :
- Experience of the end-to-end feature development lifecycle in-app, exposure to memory and performance enhancements
-Backend framework integration with Python
Senior Android Development Engineer - Chennai
Who we are?
Kaleidofin is a financial platform for the informal sector, which provides solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and are intuitive to use. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Omidyar Network, Blume Ventures and well known individual investors have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model with $2.8 million in seed funding.
With its focus to harness mobile technology to deliver a paperless experience as well as its focus to harness technology and analytics to predict the right product for the right customer, Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com/
What You’ll Do?
We are seeking extremely smart & independent senior developers who are gung ho about building large scale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers. You will:
- Lead design and development of products working closely with business team
- Independently own software components and co-own entire applications with a small group of fellow developers
- Formally mentor junior software engineers on the team, reviewing design documents, (peer) reviewing code, providing design direction and guidance
- Build performant, scalable, yet secure, enterprise ready android applications with architecture that is fast yet lean on the backend servers enabling them to support millions of users in parallel
- Establish strong engineering best practices and champion their adoption
Who You Need To Be?
- 4+ years’ experience in android software development and delivery
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering (preferably computer science or sister branches) from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes).
- Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- All experience should be from good product development or e-commerce background.
- Able to take ownership of working with multiple teams – Product, Back end, QA, Business from start of development to go-live.
- Must have shown good stability in all your previous associations.
- Skill set
- Strong knowledge of UI architectural patterns like MVVM(preferable), MVC, MVP, data binding, activity & fragment lifecycle, recycler view, navigation component, layouts (constraint layout preferable), theming etc.
- Should have actively used retrofit, work managers, android jetpack, Rx java, dagger, retrofit, android sdk, GIT/bitbucket, gradle/ant and very keen on exploring other proven tech stack.
- Comfortable with test driven development in android with UI testing, instrumented unit testing and unit testing using junits and mockito
- Have working knowledge of writing backend REST API’s (preferably in Java, spring boot & hibernate) without having to completely depend on backend engineers for delivery
- Has worked in a fast paced agile organization building stateless and re-entrant/resumable android applications.
- Should have worked on building applications across wide range of android devices and android versions.
- Experience of Kotlin (especially kotlin coroutines and koin) is a big plus.