Nutrabay is the largest health & nutrition store in India with lakhs of customers that trust us. Our vision is to keep growing, having a sustainable business model and continue to be the market leader in this segment by launching many innovative products.
What will you do?
- Meeting with the product team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing web and mobile-based applications
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Should have worked on SSR and SEO optimization work for react projects.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
You should apply if you have:
- Experience in an employee-centric role such as engagement or business partnering preferably in a start-up environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders on diversified manpower requirements within the allocated resources
- The hunger to constantly learn and look for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
Work Experience: 3 - 5 years
Working days: Tuesday - Saturday
Location: Gurugram, Haryana ( Hybrid)
- Friendly atmosphere
- High learning & personal growth opportunity
- Flexible Timings
- Diverse work environment
What you’ll do 💯
- Work closely with recruiters/hiring managers to understand customer pain points and opportunities for features and improvements
- Developing the exact pixel-perfect & Responsive UI from the designs provided
- Lead or participate in design reviews, code reviews and architecture evolution discussions. quality & performance goals
- At least 2 Years of relevant work experience in React JS
- Experience in developing responsive Web Applications Development and reusable UI elements
- Architect and develop scalable and maintainable applications
You will be working on developing features, adding ideas to the table, and fixing bugs on a SaaS application that is built on a multi-tenant; microservice architecture; with container based deployment using Kubernetes. This application has critical areas like Cubicle, and Case Management flow that deal directly with human problems, thereby making it very important to be perfect and of enterprise standard. The problem statements (challenging) that will be available for you to solve for various clients ranging from top enterprises (having 7k - 15k customers), to medium sized businesses, and finally startups. The kind of experience offered at this startup is going to be unique as we are a team of 3 engineers who are working on development in over 6 microservices, 1 front end application and a complete infrastructure (AWS) on Kubernetes (EKS).
Front-End Developer Role
Proficient in ReactJS, HTML, CSS and with a minimum experience of 2 years:
React Lifecycle (hooks)
SCSS (considered a +)
Flex and Grid (considered a +)
Should have practical understanding of OOPS and SOLID principles.
Object properties, creation and destruction
Should be able to empathize with the different types of users that use our platform.
Should be having a working knowledge of NextJS and Apollo GraphQL.
Should be having a sound understanding of the GraphQL spec. You’ll only be conversing in GraphQL with multiple Backend Services in order to create features on the application.
Build graphs and visualizations using D3.js for customer reports (considered a +).
- Expertise level knowledge of HTML5 : Comprehensive knowledge of tags, HTML API (Geo, Storage, More APIs), Canvas APIs, META Tags and Semantic markup
- Expertise level knowledge of CSS3 : CSS Object Model, Selectors & Hierarchy, Layouts, Responsive Designs, Build Tools, SASS / SCSS & Flexbox
- Expertise level knowledge of ES6: Object-Oriented programming principles, DOM Selectors, Event Handlers, Jquery - Functions, Callbacks, Promises, Debugging tools & approach
- Experience in creating build scripts from scratch using Webpack & Gulp with relevant plugins to improve DevOps
- Experience in reviewing the technical design and implementation of other frontend team members
- Ability to Suggest better alternatives to existing solutions for improving the solution quality (both functional and non-functional problems)
- Ability to coach and line-manage senior frontend engineers, to help them grow their career
- Experience in Typescript and contemporary FE development frameworks like ReactJS, Angular & VueJS is preferred
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
- 8+ years of industry experience.
- Analytic and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
- Professional written and verbal communication.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop Connectors tool GUI for various source and target systems/platform/products
- Test, debug, build and deploy UI components in the existing product
- Improve functionality of existing SDK/Frameworks
Skills required :
- ES6 (or TypeScript) syntax
- Good problem-solving
- Good debugging
Good to have :
- TypeScript experience
- Material UI experience
- JEST knowledge
- Git and Github/Gitlab/Bitbucket experience
Key Skills :
- Hands-on experience with ES6 / ES7 / ES8 features.
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
- Familiarity with Redux Thunk / Redux Saga will be an added advantage.
- Skillful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
- Understanding of mobile cross-platform frameworks like React Native.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2 would be valuable.
Position: MID Web Developer
Experience: Min 3yr
CTC: As per standards
Industry: Retail / E-commerce
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Application Programmer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full-Time
Mid developer (New)
Knowledge in React JS (Overview)
Fair understanding of redux and hooks
Job Title : Software Engineer
Gogo has an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer role who enjoys crafting great user experience and will help us design and develop our next generation airline services platform. You will be part of the team that is building a globally deployed platform for our customers using some best-in-class software technologies.
The ideal candidate for this role will build and design the front-end user experience for the customer airline services platform. You will be a crucial working member of multi-disciplinary, highly skilled technical teams that design, develop, test, debug and document software, by providing high quality technical solutions and services that deliver business value and drive continuous improvement across the organisation.
Key responsibilities :
- Translate business requirements into technical details relevant to web application.
- Contribute in the design and implementation of UI changes across our product base.
- Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Develop modern web applications (progressive and responsive) in coordination with UI Team
- Collaborate closely with UX, Design, UI and web development teams to solve problems.
- Integrate front-end UI with backend services.
- Build responsive web pages with HTML5, CSS, JS/React for the customer facing corporate websites.
- Define UI frameworks and architecture for websites that follow industry best practices for development
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 5-8 Years’ experience in front end development
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- MUST have Hands-on experience in ReactJS and Redux delivered project on ReactJS and played key role.
- Great understanding of Web technologies like XML, XHTML
- Client Server-side scripting languages such as web services development using RESTful implementations.
- Familiarity with the Flux Design Pattern or one of the libraries
- Unit Testing with Mocha, Karma or Jest
- Hands on with BDD Experience
- Experience working with RESTFUL API (1-2 Years’ Experience)
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
Gogo is the inflight internet company. We bring flexibility and performance to airlines and passengers alike across every device, every flight, everywhere—all powered by our global inflight network. Gogo’s worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse group of technologists, marketers, strategists, and any other function you can think of- all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning.
We connect the aviation industry and its travellers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared for a dynamic ride with people who are passionate about what they’re building.
We are looking for a motivated React js developer to come join our team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- React.js developers (about 3-5 years of experience) are involved in the interface
- component design from implementation to testing.
- frameworks like REACT, Angular JS.
- Have knowledge in REACT tools such as react.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux. Previous experience in user application.
- interface design is essential.
- Must have hands-on experience in payment gateway,3rd party API integration, Security encryption & decryption experience.
- A good attitude toward work, Strong problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment along with project and time management skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group
The UI Engineer(4-7) will design; develop front-end for AgroStar product solutions.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for core UI framework, implements and maintains it.
- Operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Responsible for the development of the front-end applications and components.
- Responsible for architecture & design of the product.
- Co-ordinate with the backend engineers & designers for requirement gathering of the product.
- Responsible for creating POCs to design a scalable system.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Responsible for quality assurance including web usability, accessibility, testing and debugging.
As an ideal ‘Agstar UI Engineer’, you will need:
3-7 years of prior hands-on experience in building responsive web interfaces for consumers
Significant experience with Git and GitHub including managing branches, merges, and administration
Ability to translate product requirements into functional code.
Ability to estimate the scope of work for sprint planning.
Top-notch programming skills.
Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision
Strong development experience on the following technologies -
Must be fluent in writing code in ES6+ along with linters.
CSS preprocessor - SCSS/ LESS.
Front end frameworks/library such as ReactJS, Redux.
Web standards, Responsive design, and cross-browser compatibility, SEO, Accessibility.
We are looking for enthusiastic intrapreneurs who want to work at the ‘grass root’ level and want to make a difference to India’s biggest sector. We hope this excites you as much as us and looking forward to the next few conversations.