About Gipfel & Schnell Consultings Pvt Ltd
Who are we?
We are incubators of high-quality, dedicated software engineering teams for our clients. We work with product organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology solutions. We work with startups to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about coding, learning and growing along with us. We work with a limited number of clients at a time on dedicated, long term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services.
What we are looking for
We're looking to hire software craftspeople. People who are proud of the way they work and the quality they deliver. People who believe in and are evangelists of eXtreme Programming principles. High quality, motivated and passionate people who make great teams. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where the team works as a whole, to deliver quality.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working on building test cases for a legacy application that has been built over the last 20 years with no formal testing, and is currently going through a modernization exercise. You’ll perform functional and automated testing, identify test conditions, develop test scenarios and document expected behaviour.
You’ll focus on understanding user behaviour to enable rapid rollouts of new features and fixes.
You are our customer’s representative and will think from their point of view to ensure stability, integrity and predictability of the system in production.
And, most importantly, you’ll be making a pledge that you’ll never stop learning!
Skills you need in order to succeed in this role
Most Important: Integrity of character, diligence and the commitment to do your best
Must Have: Experience with test automation tools, excellent communication
- Self-Learner: You must be extremely hands-on and obsessive about delivering quality products
- Sense of Ownership: Do whatever it takes to meet timelines
- Hands on experience on test automation using Geb, Selenium and automated web service testing using tools like JMeter, SOAP UI, Postman
- Experience in automation framework development
- Expertise with Behaviour Driven Development testing using Cucumber/Gherkin
- Excellent writing and communication skills that will help you write effective test cases and communicate with US customers
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and software engineering methodologies
- Expertise in writing SQL queries to validate data
- Good knowledge of Linux commands and in maintaining Linux test servers
- Interest in mastering DevOps technologies like web server ecosystems, CI tools like Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo
- Experience working in Agile and eXtreme Programming methodologies in a continuous deployment environment
- Working knowledge of server configuration / deployment infrastructure
- Experience using source control and bug tracking systems
- The successful candidate must have hands-on testing experience on any web application (Any Architecture) and should have in-depth knowledge on the architecture of current/previous projects.
- The successful candidate must have hands-on testing experience on testing UI / Front End on different configurations of browsers.
- The successful candidate must have excellent knowledge on Testing Methodologies & defect Management systems
- The successful candidate must have Good knowledge on CRM domain
- The successful candidate will need to work closely with other teams in IT including Business Solution Analyst, Engineering & Release Management,
- The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with other engineers and project stakeholders on the test case Sign off, test case execution and test reporting of solutions and integrations.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for functional, integration and system testing the integrations using the appropriate technology/tools. They will work closely with the Engineering team to validate their integration, and with Operations to investigate, troubleshoot, and address production issues.
- Minimum 3 to 5 + years Experience in Web Application Testing on multiple configurations of browsers
- Knowledge of Database (any) and ability to write SELECT queries with ease.
- Experience on testing web services is an advantage.
- Proven track record of designing test plans and test cases and executing the integration projects on the Force.com platform
- Adhere to STLC standards.
- Excellent in communication skills & a good team player.
- Quality Certifications would be advantage.
- Knowledge of validating, and troubleshooting XML schemas.
- Knowledge on Performance / Security tools is an advantage.
- Experience with Test management tools (i.e JIRA), test automation (i.e QTP , Selenium) and defect tracking tools (JIRA)
- Prior experience with any marketing automation tool, such has Hubspot, Eloqua, Exact target, Adobe Campaign, Adobe MArketo will be a advantage.
- Hands on experience on OOB solution testing, Cloud Based testing
- Adobe Marketing cloud product knowledge
- Hands-on experience on testing workflow based applications with keen attention to integration between various systems.
- Hands on Experience on Automating web applications will be an advantage.
- Knowledge on any automation tool that can be used on CRM Applications is a desirable;
We are looking for cloud solution professionals with the following skill sets;
Experience: 10+ years in cloud architecting
- Analyze and understand customer business processes and workflows, define requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Provide End 2 end cloud Solutioning along with secured infra
- Collaborate with vendors for the execution
- Well understanding on open source stack frameworks, AWS & Azure Cloud services
- Solutioning extending from green field to enterprise view
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Certified Solutions Architect( AWS / Azure)
- Recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate challenging, mission-critical projects
- Experience migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
Primary Skills :
JAVA / J2EE; Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices,Angular JS, Instream data handling, Elastics search DB, Mango DB,DevOps tools- Jenkin, github,maven build, Hands on AWS & Azure cloud services,Mobile: Native and hybrid app hands on;Docker Containers , AKS,Big data and Hbase, Data Lake , service bus, AD
Secondary Skills :
- Extensive experience in Microservices, Rest Services, JPA, Automated unit testing through tools.
- Proven design skills and expertise is required.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends.
- Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity.
- Good communication skills with all stake holders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
Keep the manual test cases updated;
Come up with testing procedures to validate functional, system, and performance requirements for new features;
Ensuring the quality of releases for the features by running the test cases and reporting them;
Work with the Customer Support team to reproduce customer problems and provide solutions;
Set up test environments as required, services and databases;
Write and maintain automated test suites for functional and performance testing;
Participate in the product feature specification with Product Managers, UX engineers and developers to understand the test the same;
Design & build automation smoke, feature & regression tests;
Prepare Automation Test Plans for Service Level Tests, Integration Tests and UI tests as needed;
Write feature use cases in BDD to drive the creation of automated test cases;
Participate in Release/Iteration planning, smoke, feature and regression test planning.
Hands on experience in java, selenium, CI tools like Cucumber / BDD, Jenkins, Maven, GITHub etc.,
Strong skills in automation test framework development using Selenium;
Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to help others and take action;
At least 2 year of experience in QA automation;
Excellent written and communication skills;
Exposure to API Testing and performance testing using JMeter will be a plus.
Grow Your Staff is looking for a QA AutomationEngineer for a Fin-Tech Company based out of the United States. The position is open to anyone located in Hyderabad, India or who is willing to relocate.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out in the United States from 5:00 PM - 2:00 AM IST (Monday - Friday). Temporary WFH due to Covid.
About the client
The client is an Insurance- technology company who is building a marketplace infrastructure to unite insurance companies and workplace employees, retirees and investors into a trading platform where insurers can electronically make markets for workplace employees without the manual paperwork and restrictive costs.
We are looking for a QA Engineer who has programming/coding skills to help us develop automated testing tools and frameworks. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining testing frameworks that automate test plans used to ensure that Enterprise Data Real-Time products are of high quality before launching to users.
- Lead efforts for related automation projects, design and code reviews using frameworks like Cucumber Automation Tool.
- Lead efforts for understanding of the Business Use Case and also lead the effort of Test Case creation
- Lead the effort to draft the QA Roadmap for the product
- Participate in and improve the whole SDLC lifecycle of services-from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement
- Design regression test suites and review with engineering, applications and the field organization
- Participate in the Release planning process to review Functional Specifications and create release plans
- Collaborate with software engineers/developers to design verification test plans.
- Produce regular reports on the status and quality of software releases and be prepared to speak the findings in an informative way to all levels of the audience.
- Assess the quality, usability and functionality of each release
- Develop and organize QA Processes for assigned projects to align with overall QA goals
- Lead and train a dynamically changing team of colleagues who participate in testing processes
- Exhibit expertise in handling large scale programs/projects that involve multiple stakeholders (Product, Dev, DevOps).
- Maintain a leading-edge understanding of QA as related to interactive technologies best practices
- Design and implement test automation strategy for multiple product development teams at the onset of the project
- Work closely with business leadership and Engineering to provide input into the design and implementation of the automation framework
- Work with Architecture, Engineering, Quality Engineering, IT, and Product Operations leaders to create and implement processes that accelerate the delivery of new features and products with high quality and at scale
- Develop and contribute to a culture of high performance, transparency and continuous improvement as it relates to the infrastructure services and streamlining of the development pipeline.
- Participate in a diverse team of talented engineers, providing guidance, support and clear priorities.
- Experience in/ Proficiency with:
- JUnit/ Selenium/Cypress/Jmeter/Blazemeter/Cucumber (Business Driven Development Framework)
- API testing
- Load/stress/performance testing and tools
- Mobile Automation (Android/iOS)
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Experience working in an Agile software development organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of an organization
We want someone with 3- 6 years of work experience. We are willing to hire someone with lesser experience if you have the required skills!
Total CTC in the range of 3,00,000- 12,00,000 INR per annum based on experience.
We are hiring Software Testing Engineer for our cloud based control panel project with 2 to 4 years of experience in automation and manual testing. Work location would be at Bangalore and we DON’T HAVE REMOTE WORKING OPTION. Candidate needs to present in office as per the working days.
- Experience in agile development model and good understanding of Software development life cycle.
- Proficient in program logic, version control tools such as GIT/BitBucket
- Experience working with multiple automation frameworks.
- Experience in Maven and Git repositories is required.
- Expertise in Jenkins or any other scheduling tools.
- Experience in cloud technologies such as AWS, docker and Kubernetes is added advantage.
- Ability to designs and implements functional test plans and test cases on manual and automated way.
- Good working experience on JIRA to track and report bugs on the platform.
- Work with developers to understand business requirements, and improve test cases accordingly.
- Ownership of release management and tracking of delivery timeline using JIRA.
Exp Level – 3+ Years
• Skills – Selenium Automation Testing with Java, cucumber
Primary Skills :
Excellent adaptability to software test or quality tools and environments
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
Conceptual understanding of software pipeline tools and systems: Git, Maven, Jenkins, etc.
Knowledge of software development methodologies and lifecycles
PowerRouter is a YCombinator backed startup that helps companies connect buyers to the right salesperson on their team.
PowerRouter provides intelligent sales automation for lead management and allows companies to create efficient sales processes to distribute leads to the right reps in real-time.
- Perform Test Automations, including creation & management of test scenarios, documentation, and coding tests.
- Environment set up for testing scenarios
- Create & manage automation reports and regularly communicate the same to the team.
- Work on deployments and resolve any level issues for the system.
- Own the end-to-end quality of the product, sign off releases to production.
- Develop an automated integration test suite that exercises all aspects of the product.
- Investigate and analyze root causes of technical issues and document software defects.
- Help with the integration of tests with Continuous Integration and Build Environment.
- Own quality test reporting and signing off process
- Strong programming skills (C++, Java, Python, and UI automation tools) and experience in developing automation frameworks and testing tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or CQL.
- Hands-on experience on more of TestNG, JUnit, Spring Test, Java testing, etc. OR If you are a motivated developer who wants to move to test.
- Customer Obsession - you are passionate about delivering a high-quality product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you're able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams and effectively communicate everything from data points to critical feedback.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Ability to come up with, document, and code test scenarios & test cases.