Plobal Apps is a SaaS platform that helps online stores build mobile apps in minutes with zero coding. As one of the largest app builders in the Shopify ecosystem, we power mobile apps for the world's fastest growing brands like Steve Madden, Forever 21, Greats and others. We enable the mobile commerce journey for our customers and help them drive installs, engage customers and scale revenues.
We just closed our Series A funding backed by 2 top tier VC funds and are now looking at aggressively scaling our Sales, Tech and Customer Success teams.
About the team:
Our App Launch team works with Enterprise customers spread across North America (70%), Europe, Middle East and Rest of the world (30%). This position will be a part of the App launch team which works closely with Sales, Tech and Customer Success and Support.
What you will do:
- Work with the Sales team to successfully onboard new customers customers
- As a part of the App Launch team, you will be responsible for the customer Go-Live. This is one of the key metrics for us.
- For the Go-Live you will need to understand the scope of work, customer design and tech requirements, implementation timelines, business critical requirements and communicate those with the tech and design teams internally
- Also, work with Design, Tech, Sales and Support teams to Ensure clear communication of the deliverables and manage timelines effectively
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans
- Prepare weekly reports and present it to the wider audience internally
- Track and monitor new feature request and prioritize the timelines with our dev team
- Implement best practices for reporting, monitoring and communicating issues, timelines and progress
- Strategically manage customer escalations & provide timely resolutions
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Project Manager in a startup or a fast paced organisation
- Highly organised, great prioritization skills, can work independently and has a sound judgement of business critical issues
- Has the ability to lead conversation across teams and across projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships in different capacities with a wide range of customers
- Has professional certifications like PMP, ITIL, Agile etc.
- Has had experience using project management tools such as MS Project, Visio, Jira, MS Excel etc.
- Can work smoothly across engineering, sales, marketing and support teams in a fast paced environment
- Customer centricity as a philosophy in all interactions
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work hours. We value work-life balance
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest Enterprise customers
About Plobal Apps
Project Head for a well-funded construction tech platform backed by a renowned group.
- Responsible for supervision and execution of project as per agreed design and cost parameters.
- To coordinate with local architects and contractors to ensure detailed plans are in line with the project expectations.
- To ensure availability of materials, equipment that are needed at site.
- To check with the statutory compliance of the project and to ensure that the project site is free from complications before starting the project.
- To provide technical guidance on site whenever & wherever required and resolving critical issues on site.
- To ensure that there is safe working environment at the site and check if all safety measures are taken care of.
- Should have successfully demonstrated capability to design and implement SOPs for end-to-end construction activities.
- Should be well conversant with the quality parameters and check lists for end-to-end construction processes and monitoring mechanisms to ensure compliance with quality standards.
What is the company looking for
- BE/ B. Tech in civil engineering.
- 2-4 years prior work experience in construction and real estate.
- Should be from Kolkata or willing to relocate to Kolkata.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance
- Assembling and leading the project team
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible
- Perform risk management to minimize/mitigate project risks
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion
- Track project performance - milestones, deliverables, and change requests
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance
- Proven experience in project management and software development, estimation techniques
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure that all projects are deliveredon-time, within scope
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders. Phase wise project presentation and regular meeting discussions.
- Perform risk management to minimizeproject risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong working experience in Sprint,Agile Methodology, JIRA|.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
You must be graduate with good communication skills with additional computer and internet knowledge .
job involves talking to customers and designing their tour packages , attending calls , making calls and closing travel deals.
Good Salary with incentives.
As a Program Manager at HABER, you will own contract to delivery cycle of our flagship product eLIXA. In this role you will lead and coordinate workflows between sales, business operations, engineering and supply chain to successfully and timely take product to go-live. You will define scope, manage schedules and report on progress delivering on quality, cost and managing risks.
• Tier I MBA
• Minimum 6 years experience in program management or project management in software
or engineering or EPC industry
• Good working knowledge of tools like Jira, Confluence a plus
• Expertise in schedule management
• Ability to influence and inspire
At HABER, we are solving the challenges of tomorrow, today. We are bringing together the best minds in process, engineering, computing and chemistry to develop solutions to address some of the world’s toughest challenges – water and energy scarcity and sustainability. Over the past few years there has been an explosion in unstructured data across industry driven by affordable sensing technologies and adoption of analytical instrumentation. This sudden increase in data has resulted in industries spending significant amounts of time collecting, organizing and analysing content and very
little time driving value with the data. HABER is focussed on reversing this trend by helping our customers spend less time collecting and analysing data and more time using HABER’s platform to drive efficiency, identify issues before they happen and uncover hidden potential.
Follow us on Twitter @haber_tech or LinkedIn at inkedin.com/company/haber-technologies or visit us at haberwater.com/careers
Roles and Responsibilities of a Project Manager
- Planning and developing the project idea
- Developing and leading the team
- Establish a deadline and monitor the progress of the project
- Identify and resolve issues that arise
- Managing your financial resources
- Ensure Satisfaction with Stakeholders
- Performance evaluation of the project
- risk management
- Team management and critical thinking
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 12th Nov'22 and 6th Dec'22
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
As an IT Project Manager at Cogno AI, you will work on the projects of some of the largest
companies - ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IDFC FIRST Bank, etc.
Interested candidates can refer to the below mentioned link:
Role & Responsibilities:
● Create and communicate project plans that meet client objectives.
● Track and assign ownership of project-level tasks. Communicate with appropriate
teammates and leadership regarding the status of specific projects.
● Set and manage timelines, holding internal and external stakeholders accountable to
them, while understanding the flexible nature of client deadlines.
● Monitor timeliness and quality of deliverables to ensure compliance with standard
processes and methodologies.
● Demonstrate an understanding of business priorities and the ability to exercise keen
prioritization skills between projects and within projects to effectively handle
competing and evolving priorities.
● Maintain or request status updates across all milestones for all clients (existing and
onboarding) within a team to drive transparency and accountability.
The following are the important eligibility requirements for this Job:
● A B.Tech degree in Computer Science or IT would be preferred
● 2+ years experience in project management would be preferred
● Prior startup experience is a bonus point
● Highly organized and able to multitask
● Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
● Able to work independently and as part of a team
● Must have a laptop or desktop to work
● Should be able to manage a team of associate project managers and developers
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to the product pipeline.
- Create and manage the product plan for new tech integrations with the third-party vendors.
- Manage the current integrations with the third-party vendors for ongoing changes & requirements.
- Determine and define clear deliverables for the team members. Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring the team is actively working toward established product milestones.
- Hold daily scrum team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Ensure high test coverage and low post release issues through effective product planning.
- Prepare progress reports for senior management.
- Master's degree in Project Management or related technical field required
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacle
COMPANY Project X
REPORT TO CEO
We are looking for an analytical and smart-working professional who has at least 5 years of multiple project management and team handling experience.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital & IT projects, including site launches, digital marketing, web applications, ad campaigns, hardware & software deployments etc.
You should be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce quality results in a timely manner. You should also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
Founded in 2020 by Tarang Sanghi, Project X is an innovation lab, based in Jaipur, RJ (India) at its stealth-startup phase.
Our lab's designed to create and launch new companies, products and services. It's invaluable in jump-starting novel ideas that can either disrupt or complement existing companies. We draw from our cross-functional expertise and collaborate to create these new offerings.
We come up with new ideas, execute them, and iterate until the idea is fully implemented. For more details: www.tarangsanghi.com
Currently, we are putting together a team of the best and the brightest! We look forward to receiving your application
We strive to give our clients an amazing experience and ensure all work is delivered on time and on budget.
A smooth-running project creates the space for great work. We set our clients and our teams up for success by managing them, taking care of the details, ironing out issues, and making sure projects run on time and on budget.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify & document the Scope of Work (SOW), objectives and any assumptions.
- Prepare cost estimates for manpower + materials, and ensure we are charging accurately for our projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan, and monitor progress using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
END-TO-END PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Ensure availability of all the tools and resources before initiating a project.
- Prepare and maintain timelines for the effective tracking and completion of the project.
- Delegate to internal resources and vendors effectively, and track progress ensuring the project runs on schedule.
- Coordinate with all the internal and external stakeholders for information, approvals, resolving issues, status updates, answering queries etc. While maintaining transparent communication.
- Maintain timesheet logs for all the resources.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Analyze and Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues ensuring the project stays on time and on budget.
- YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE- 5+ Years of relevant experience managing Digital / IT Projects.
- EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS** - We prioritize skills over degrees but Bachelors/ Masters degree/ diploma/ certification in Business, Digital Marketing, Computer Science or other relevant fields is a plus. Additional Project Management certifications like PMP/ PMI / PRINCE2 are highly desired.
- SOFTWARE AND APPLICATIONS- Tech-savvy with good knowledge of MS Office, and strong experience with project management software like Jira, MS Projects, Click Up, Asana, Wrike, Basecamp etc.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and consulting skills
- Ability to manage multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Quick thinking, problem solving skills
- Budget management
- Confident, pleasant personality, ambitious, self-motivated.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Birchford is a comprehensive financial solutions and services platform catering to the technology needs of banks, money exchange firms, and financial institutions engaged in the movement of monies worldwide.
Designation: Technical Project Manager
Determine and define project scope and objectives
Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient
Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy,
adjustments, and progress
Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected
Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Interact with the clients frequently to ensure that they are getting the right level of support
Closely work with Team leads for addressing technical challenges in .NET
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other information technology-related disciplines or
equivalent Master’s degree in related disciplines
Must have managed at least 10 team members
Must have a good number of work experience in technology team hiring
Should have good knowledge of infrastructure and security
Should have project delivery and management experience