Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian Logistics services market.
With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5,00,000+ Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round RTP Global with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors included Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Cofounders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook
We are looking for a Principal DevOps Engineer who would will be working on handling our infrastructure and work with team to ensure zero downtime. Candidate will be reporting directly to CTO / VP Engineering.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works independently without any supervision
- Work on continuous improvement of the products through innovation and Someone with a knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience in deploying for highly complex, distributed transaction processing
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the
- As a component owner, where the component impacts across multiple platforms (5-10- member team), work with customers to obtain their requirements, and deliver the end to end
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience as a Devops Should have managed a DevOps Team.
- Experience with Golang cycle is a plus
- At least one End to End CI/CD Implementation experience
- Excellent Problem Solving and Debugging skills in DevOps area
- Good understanding of Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Hands-on Build/Package tool experience
- Experience with AWS services Glue, Athena, Lambda, EC2, RDS, EKS/ECS, ALB, VPC, SSM, Route 53
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipeline for Glue jobs, Athena, Lambda functions
- Experience architecting interaction with services and application deployments on AWS
- Experience with Groovy and writing Jenkinsfile
- Experience with repository management, code scanning/linting, secure scanning tools
- Experience with deployments and application configuration on Kubernetes
- Experience with microservice orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Openshift, HashiCorp Nomad)
- Experience with time-series and document databases (e.g. Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Prometheus)
- Experience with message buses (e.g. Apache Kafka, NATS)
- Experience with key-value stores and service discovery mechanisms (e.g. Redis, HashiCorp Consul, etcd)
Kindly visit our instagram to know abous us - https://instagram.com/lifeatvahak
Our Client is a B2B2C tech Web3 startup founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech.
Vision: Client aims to change the way that customers, creators, and retail investors interact and transact at brands of all shapes and sizes. Essentially, becoming the Web3 version of brands driven social ecommerce & investment platform. We have two broader development phases to achieve our mission.
candidate will be responsible for automating the deployment of cloud infrastructure and services to
support application development and hosting (architecting, engineering, deploying, and operationally
managing the underlying logical and physical cloud computing infrastructure).
Reporting Manager: VP, Engineering
● Collaborate with teams to build and deliver solutions implementing serverless,
microservice-based, IaaS, PaaS, and containerized architectures in GCP/AWS environments.
● Responsible for deploying highly complex, distributed transaction processing systems.
● Work on continuous improvement of the products through innovation and learning. Someone with
a knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Hiring, developing, and cultivating a high and reliable cloud support team
● Building and operating complex CI/CD pipelines at scale
● Work with GCP Services, Private Service Connect, Cloud Run, Cloud Functions, Pub/Sub, Cloud
Storage, Networking in general
● Collaborate with Product Management and Product Engineering teams to drive excellence in
Google Cloud products and features.
● Ensures efficient data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security
policies and best practices in cloud security.
● Ensuring scaled database setup/montioring with near zero downtime
● Hands-on software development experience in Python, NodeJS, or Java
● 5+ years of Linux/Unix Administration monitoring, reliability, and security of Linux-based, online,
high-traffic services and Web/eCommerce properties
● 5+ years of production experience in large-scale cloud-based Infrastructure (GCP preferred)
● Strong experience with Log Analysis and Monitoring tools such as CloudWatch, Splunk,
Dynatrace, Nagios, etc.
● Hands-on experience with AWS Cloud – EC2, S3 Buckets, RDS
● Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as a Code (e.g., cloud formation, ARM, Terraform,
Ansible, Chef, Puppet) and Version control tools
● Hands-on experience with configuration management (Chef/Ansible)
● Experience in designing High Availability infrastructure and planning for Disaster Recovery
● Knowledgeable in networking and security Familiar with GCP services (in Databases, Containers,
Compute, stores, etc) with comfort in GCP serverless technologies
● Exposure to Linkerd, Helm charts, and Ambassador is mandatory
● Experience with Big Data on GCP BigQuery, Pub/Sub, Dataproc, and Dataflow is plus
● Experience with Groovy and writing Jenkinsfile
● Experience with time-series and document databases (e.g. Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Prometheus)
● Experience with message buses (e.g. Apache Kafka, NATS)
Experience - 2+ Years
● Should have at least 2+ years of DevOps experience
● Should have experience with Kubernetes
● Should have experience with Terraform/Helm
● Should have experience in building scalable server-side systems
● Should have experience in cloud infrastructure and designing databases
● Having experience with NodeJS/TypeScript/AWS is a bonus
● Having experience with WebRTC is a bonus
- Driving the cloud Solutioning ( AWS, Azure , Hybrid Cloud) activities for large complex deals which involve multiple service lines and / or technology domains
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into innovative business- technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries
- Work with Internal stakeholders, Customer stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients existing business processes and applications and recommend solutions
- Supports the Global Sales Lead in engaging with senior level customers in either first meetings, or early stages to help shape and design early propositions, assisting to build the pipeline
- Ensure that the solution translated from business objectives is fit for purpose and clearly demonstrates value for money. The solution executive should be able to be confidently explain this to CxO level customer
- Lead a bid team, combining on- shore and off- shore solution architects to design an affordable, innovative solution which meets a clients requirements and business needs. This solution should fit within the affordability target set together with the Global Sales Leads
- Define solution value proposition and transformational direction which build on the synergies and benefits across service offers
- Provide expertise on commercially structuring deals to differentiate from the competition
- Excellent understanding of the competitor landscape, providing insight into the sales plan on how to beat competition
- Work alongside Global Sales Leads, generating future pipeline
- Ensure that the proposed solution covers strategy, partners (such as AWS, Azure, Google, Hybrid Cloud), stakeholder management as well as the actual solution covering Business, Application and Infrastructure as well as commercial aspects (in terms of value for money and not commercial costing etc.)
- Consultative approach, strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with the ability to translate business issues into relevant technical solutions and competitive propositions
- Recent experience in working for a Tier 1/2 Technology Services Provider or major Cloud Services provider in a pre- sales solutioning role
- Proficient in the Pre- Sales Solutioning Process lead by 3rd Party Advisors
- Prior experience leading, costing and implementing large complex Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing (ITO) pursuits, preferably 50M TCV with a large technology transformation component i.e. workload migration to Public Cloud, data center consolidations, etc.
- Strong proficiency creating business willing solutions aligned with key market growth areas; Public/Hybrid Cloud, Cyber security
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written verbal) effectively and to influence at CxO level
- Experience and/or Certification: AWS - Solution Architect, Microsoft - MCSA/MCSE would be advantageous
- AWS , AZURE , Google Cloud Hybrid Cloud , Cloud Infrastructure , Private Cloud
- Automate deployments of infrastructure components and repetitive tasks.
- Drive changes strictly via the infrastructure-as-code methodology.
- Promote the use of source control for all changes including application and system-level changes.
- Design & Implement self-recovering systems after failure events.
- Participate in system sizing and capacity planning of various components.
- Create and maintain technical documents such as installation/upgrade MOPs.
- Coordinate & collaborate with internal teams to facilitate installation & upgrades of systems.
- Support 24x7 availability for corporate sites & tools.
- Participate in rotating on-call schedules.
- Actively involved in researching, evaluating & selecting new tools & technologies.
- Cloud computing – AWS, OCI, OpenStack
- Automation/Configuration management tools such as Terraform & Chef
- Atlassian tools administration (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket)
- Scripting languages - Ruby, Python, Bash
- Systems administration experience – Linux (Redhat), Mac, Windows
- SCM systems - Git
- Build tools - Maven, Gradle, Ant, Make
- Networking concepts - TCP/IP, Load balancing, Firewall
- High-Availability, Redundancy & Failover concepts
- SQL scripting & queries - DML, DDL, stored procedures
- Decisive and ability to work under pressure
- Prioritizing workload and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Database systems – Postgres, Oracle, or other RDBMS
- Mac automation tools - JAMF or other
- Atlassian Datacenter products
- Project management skills
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in the field or related area
- Requires MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent field
Designation : DevOp Engineer
Location : HSR, Bangalore
About the Company
Making impact driven by Data.
Vumonic Datalabs is a data-driven startup providing business insights to e-commerce & e-tail companies to help them make data-driven decisions to scale up their business and understand their competition better. As one of the EU's fastest growing (and coolest) data companies, we believe in revolutionizing the way businesses make their most important business decisions by providing first-hand transaction based insights in real-time..
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious DevOps engineer who will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet our customers' needs. As a DevOps engineer at Vumonic Datalabs, you will have the opportunity to work with a thriving global team to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. If you have a strong background in software engineering, are hungry to learn, compassionate about your work and are familiar with the mentioned technical skills, we’d love to speak with you.
What you’ll do
- Optimize and engineer the Devops infrastructure for high availability, scalability and reliability.
- Monitor Logs on servers & Cloud management
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure to reduce occurrences of errors
- Understand the needs of stakeholders and convey this to developers
- Design scripts to automate and improve development and release processes
- Test and examine codes written by others and analyze results
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identify technical problems, perform root cause analysis for production errors and develop software updates and ‘fixes’
- Work with software developers, engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and actively communicates with the operations team.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
What you need to have
- Experience working with the following tools : Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker, Elastic Search, Terraform, Redis
- Experience working with following tools preferred : Python, Node JS, Mongo-DB, Rancher, Cassandra
- Experience with real-time monitoring of cloud infrastructure using publicly available tools and servers
- 2 or more years of experience as a DevOp (startup/technical experience preferred)
- Excited to learn, are a hustler and “Do-er”
- Passionate about building products that create impact.
- Updated with the latest technological developments & enjoy upskilling yourself with market trends.
- Willing to experiment with novel ideas & take calculated risks.
- Someone with a problem-solving attitude with the ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting expected deadlines.
- Interested to work as part of a supportive, highly motivated and fun team.
Verloop is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual who is passionate to work at a fast-growing start-up and can handle chaotic situations at times. We are in the business of building high-impact products to make customers' lives easier.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have a zeal to learn and an unending thirst to look for the next big challenge.
If you enjoy finding solutions to complex customer engagement problems, can coordinate between our customers and the internal product team, and are willing to challenge the current status quo of chat, we are looking for you.
As a part of the DevOps team, you will help ensure that our systems are always running fine for our customers and end-users.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 6-9 years of experience in DevOps.
Experience with at least one of the GCP and Azure cloud platforms.
Experience managing a large-scale Microservices based system on the Kubernetes platform.
Experience working with messaging infrastructures - Kafka, SQS / SNS, etc.
Strong UNIX, OS, and network skills, experience in GitHub, deployment pipelines, caching, databases and cloud CDNs.
Experience with alerting, monitoring, and logging systems like Grafana, Prometheus, and ELK.
Strong debugging skills to help engineering resolve issues.
- Work towards automating systems and services as they are built and deployed.
Constantly monitor systems for health and take corrective action as required.
Help with scaling and growing systems as demands require.
Manage to log, alerting and monitoring infrastructure across multiple clouds.
Work with engineering to help identify and resolve problems in systems.
Ramp up and scale healthy infra and security practices in the organization
Available for on-call during emergencies to handle and resolve problems in a quick and efficient manner.
Participate in peer-reviews of solution design.
About the client :
Asia’s largest global sports media property in history with a global broadcast to 150+ countries. As the world’s largest martial arts organization, they are a celebration of Asia’s greatest cultural treasure, and its deep-rooted Asian values of integrity, humility, honor, respect, courage, discipline, and compassion. Has achieved some of the highest TV ratings and social media engagement metrics across Asia with its unique brand of Asian values, world-class athletes, and world-class production. Broadcast partners include Turner Sports, Star India, TV Tokyo, Fox Sports, ABS-CBN, Astro, ClaroSports, Bandsports, Startimes, Premier Sports, Thairath TV, Skynet, Mediacorp, OSN, and more. Institutional investors include Sequoia Capital, Temasek Holdings, GIC, Iconiq Capital, Greenoaks Capital, and Mission Holdings. Currently has offices in Singapore, Tokyo, Los Angeles, Shanghai, Milan, Beijing, Bangkok, Manila, Jakarta, and Bangalore.
Position : Devops Engineer – SDE3
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products. This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+ countries!
• Develop Collaborate in large-scale systems design discussions.
• Deploying and maintaining in-house/customer systems ensuring high availability, performance and optimal cost.
• Automate build pipelines. Ensuring right architecture for CI/CD
• Work with engineering leaders to ensure cloud security
• Develop standard operating procedures for various facets of Infrastructure services (CI/CD, Git Branching, SAST, Quality gates, Auto Scaling)
• Perform & automate regular backups of servers & databases. Ensure rollback and restore capabilities are Realtime and with zero-downtime.
• Lead the entire DevOps charter for ONE Championship. Mentor other DevOps engineers. Ensure industry standards are followed.
• Overall 5+ years of experience in as DevOps Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute
• Experience in Azure is a must. AWS experience is a plus
• Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and containers
• Proficiency in developing and deploying fully automated environments using Puppet/Ansible and Terraform
• Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios/Icinga, Prometheus, AlertManager, Newrelic
• Good knowledge of source code control (git)
• Expertise in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment setup using Azure Pipeline or Jenkins
• Strong experience in programming languages. Python is preferred
• Experience in scripting and unit testing
• Basic knowledge of SQL & NoSQL databases
• Strong Linux fundamentals
• Experience in SonarQube, Locust & Browserstack is a plus
What is the role?
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
1. Should have worked with AWS, Dockers and Kubernetes.
2. Should have worked with a scripting language.
3. Should know how to monitor system performance, CPU, Memory.
4. Should be able to do troubleshooting.
5. Should have knowledge of automated deployment
6. Proficient in one programming knowledge - python preferred.