- Pursuing leads generated through outreach activities/campaigns
- Pitching to prospects through email and online conversations
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients creating proposals.
- Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI’s & RFP’s.
- Liaising with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Maintaining client records.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- Experience in presales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft office
- Sales experience in digital marketing/ SAAS company will be preferred.
Creating and managing the sales funnel
Creating top level sales funnel/leads
Meeting monthly targets
Skills and Requirements:
2+ experience in a sales role.
Detailed understanding of the principles of sales
Strong communication skills
Proven track record in achieving sales quotas
Open to traveling.
Must have attributes:
Extreme sense of ownership
Bias for action
Ability to change the preempt and iterate the course of action to achieve targets
Position: Travel Sales Consultant
Location: Saket, New Delhi
Experience: 1 - 2 years (Freshers can also apply)
Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduation
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities And Duties
Connect with our prospective clients both over the phone, email, and chat.
Ask the right questions to ascertain the needs of each unique traveler
Recommend and sell the right trip to the client based on their needs including any extra services that may enhance their experience.
Ensure the use of correct booking processes and procedures to minimize risk and reduce error rates.
Act at all times with the purpose of providing a life-changing experience
Things you will need to bring to begin your adventure with us:
Sales skills - You'll have that edge when it comes to sales and understanding how to provide amazing customer service. You'll be target-driven, and up for any challenge.
Travel experience - You'll be a globe trotter who has an incurable case of the travel bug.
Academic achievements - You'll have been a high flyer with academic accomplishments.
Career ambition - You'll love the thought of a challenging career that can take you places.
Unlimited Earnings - You'll work on a fixed base salary plus uncapped commission; the more you sell, the more you'll earn! First-year average earnings are around 1 Million with potential for year-upon-year growth as you build your client base.
Training and development at our own in-house Learning Centre - We will provide you with all the tools you need to get up and running, as well as ongoing training to further develop your skills and knowledge.
Career development and advancement opportunities.
Unbeatable company culture.
1. We are looking out for a go-getter who can review the existing sales pipeline and create new sales funnel!
2. Someone who can manage smooth relationships with clients & vendors
3. Creating strategy around growth and implementing the same
4. Research & identify new market opportunities
We have recently started our growth phase and now looking out for some really talented folks to join us and help us grow!
ExpertRight lives on the concept of people-first, I can assure you exciting & adrenaline-filled career ahead!
Investigate leads and find out about them as much as possible before contacting
Consult with the sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency
Identify the most important sales KPIs
Track and monitor your work
Learn details about our ZONE product
Understand all the prospect's needs, problems or wants
Explain how our solutions align with their pain points
Identify buyer persona profiles
Prepare and present reports when needed
Attend sales educational events and seminars
Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
Report to the management team
At Safety Connect the role of a Business Development Manager is to take a lead in closing deals and generating revenue for the company. You are expected to be a reliable professional able to achieve the balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach. You will get a chance to be a part of over-achievers for the global market, responsible for continuously sourcing business by driving interests and strong trust towards the product.
Our existing sales advisory team and Account Executive team have already helped the company in closing brands like Gilbarco, Schindler, Saint Gobain, Mondelez (Cadbury’s), Adani Group, and other fortune 500 companies by actively understanding their business and pitching the right solution.
What we offer
- Fast-paced work environment
- To learn, perceive and be a part of a fast-growing niche industry
- Incredibly competitive, collaborative, and supportive team.
- Provide detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle, by acquiring new customers and expanding relationships with existing customers
- Explore new sales opportunities through networking and building existing customer relationships
- Give demo/ present products to prospective clients.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline right from qualification to negotiation to closures and ensure target achievement in the designated territory
- Present our value-added SaaS offering to prospective customers
- 3+ years of experience in customer-facing roles with a SaaS organization
- Self-disciplined to work in a remote environment
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written), along with a strong consultative selling approach
- Self-motivated with diligent work ethic, a business acumen, enthusiasm, and passion, ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process, and experience with CRM applications.
- Fair understanding of SAAS industry, trends, and upcoming technology changes
- Open to accepting feedback and incorporating them to grow within the sales function
- Designation:- Business Head-IT
- Work experience:- 4-5yrs
- Location:- GIFT CITY, Gandhinagar
- Qualification:- BE (Computer Science / IT) / MCA / MSc (CAIT) or higher, MBA (Full Time) preferably from the reputed institute
- Age Limit:- Around 45 – 55 Years.
- Job Timing:- 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Language Known:- English, Hindi, Gujarati
- Required Gender Male/Female:- Male
- Do we Entertain any relocation Prospects? Yes, Have to relocate on own expense
- Transportation Facility:- Yes
- Duration:- Mini. 2yrs contract
- Current strength of Company (In Nos.):- 180
Min. work experience:-
- Around 18-25 years in the field of IT, of which at least 5 years should have been in a senior managerial position with profit center responsibilities.
- Should be well versed with strategy building for IT as Business like e-Governance, e-procurement.
- DSC-PKI will be added advantage.
- Experience in evolving area like Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, block chain etc. preferable.
- This position is for business development of IT division and not for serving exclusively captive requirement of Company.
- Thorough understanding of the profitable business generation in the field of IT
- Good analytical & conceptual skills, as well as team leader
- Thorough understanding of various applicable statutory / regulatory requirement related to IT business
- Good networking Skills
- In depth experience in the domain of e-Governance, software, e-procurement. Preferable experience of PKI.
- To lead organization and exploring various business opportunities and generate the profitable revenue from the various IT business streams.
- To analyse the risks and implement the best management practice to mitigate / transfer.
- To envisage the business needs and mobilise the adequate resources, so as to deliver the solutions / systems.
- To co-ordinate with Top Management for various matters.
- To manage the day-to-day all business affairs of the IT Business Division.
- To articulate the cost effective business solutions / models and convert the leads into the business.
- Any other job / activities assigned by the Company as deemed fit.
Looking for passionate sales professionals Inside/TeleSales executives(B2C) to contribute in generating revenue. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone. The position will be in Bangalore. If you are a self-starter, get a kick by chasing aggressive target, fuel growth by coaching & grooming your team this role is for you
- The Inside Sales Associate would be responsible for making enhanced outbound calls on leads provided by the company and following a diligent process towards converting leads to paying customers.
- Have a good hold on english language and neutral accent to communicate with customers in different geographies.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales target and facilitate future sales
- Analyse the customer and well versed in objection handling and managing different situations during the call.
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about the customer behavior, market demands and competition to the marketing team
- Generate pipeline
- Should have excellent command over English and basic Hindi
- Excellent objection handling and convincing skills
- Process oriented
- Result focused
- Revenue driven
- Sales Planning & Customer Experience.
Qualification & experience
- Any graduate/12+/Diploma
- Minimum experience of 0- 2 years in Inside B2C sales is prefered.
- Freshers who has passion for sales and earn incentives can also apply