A human + bot hybrid customer support software that lets companies scale their customer support by using the best of automation and human touch. Kommunicate provides a codeless bot builder, live chat and help centre.
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
1. work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
2. work on new age technologies such as chatbots, machine learning, NLP, etc growth opportunity
3. your work will have more impact and recognition
4. work in a fast paced environment
5. solve critical problems
6. freedom to choose the way you work
7. get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
8. work with really smart people around, everyone in our team is very smart, its a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Add new features and maintain our iOS and Android Agent apps.
2. Use Bitrise and GitHub actions for CI/CD and automation.
3. Maintain our iOS and Android SDK on GitHub, used by thousands of developers. Review PRs, providing and receiving thoughtful feedback. Help our customers with the SDK integration.
Skills and Requirements:
1. Good understanding of iOS or Android development.
2. Experience with package managers and tools like CocoaPods and Gradle.
3. Experience in building/consuming Web services.
Working experience: 0-1 years
Good to have:
1. Experience in building chat/messaging apps.
2. Experience with hybrid platforms like Flutter and React Native.
3. Contributed to open-source projects
About Intentive Technologies Pvt Ltd
We are looking for an experienced IOS developer with a track record of developing Mobile applications, user-friendly and high-performing applications.
2-3 years of experience in iOS Development
Programming Languages: Swift ,Objective C, Cocoa, XML, JSON
Operating Systems/Development Platforms: MAC, iOS all versions
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Experience in various aspects of the Agile SDLC including application development
(application structure, operating system APIs, debugging, performance, security) and
- Experience with rest APIs, offline storage, and threading.
- Strong experience in memory management, performance tuning, and resource
- Experience in working with Test-driven development (TDD).
- Experience in Unit Testing and UI testing.
- Programming iOS native mobile applications from specifications.
- Scope, analyze, design, test, debug and implement complex iOS mobile applications.
- Cutting-edge native mobile application prototyping and development on iPhone/iPad.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ years of experience in mobile application design and development.
- 2+ years of experience with iPhone development platforms experience developing native ios apps: swift, ios SDK, and Xcode.
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries, Restful API, and JSON.
- Deep familiarity with objective-c and cocoa touch experience working with ios frameworks such as core data, core animation, core graphics, and core text working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies experience integrating with WebSocket, VOIP, call kit.
- Must be self-motivated, possess strong communication skills, and be able to work in a team-oriented environment
You will be working with other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Key Skills and Expereince required : -
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
-Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
-Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
-Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
-Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
-Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
-Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
-Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
-Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
-Familiarity with continuous integration
-Experience with Kotlin or Java
● Proficiency in Swift and Objective C, a novice in backend development.
● Solid fundamentals of data structures, Algorithms, System Design.
● Good understanding of internal and external libraries and write code with useful
abstraction and separation of concerns.
● Concurrency and multithreading are friends.
● Prefer to reduce the 3rd party dependencies and opt only if it’s essential.
● GateKeeper for Master and maintain strategies to code integration.
● Pivot for a good degree of predictability (estimation, planning) in deliverables.
● Proficient in CI/CD Pipelines, Fastlane tools.
Document Credit: iOS Team
● Inclination towards reactive programming.
● Exposure in mentoring SD1, SD2, Interns within the team.
● Prepare and Maintain the hiring process in any capacity.
● Drives productivity within the organization and makes sure processes and protocols are
followed (JIRA, Confluence, Blogs, etc.)
Location: SKCL Harmony Square, Chennai
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain and release new features in our core apps
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs
- Work closely with the design, iOS, and backend team to provide a consistent experience
- Learn and evaluate modern development practices
- Help optimize the applications to improve the app vitals Requirements
- Strong knowledge in core java and kotlin
- Experience in MVVM or MVI pattern
- Experience working with Dependency Injection tools, preferably Dagger
- Experience in reactive streams, either RxJava or Kotlin Coroutines (We are in the process of migrating to Coroutines)
- Experience working with a relational database, preferably Room
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity in testing
- Growth and collaborative mindset
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
2+ years of experience in building, testing, and maintaining Android applications in Java and Kotlin
Culture & Benefits:
- Flexible in Office timings
- Wellness Coverage
- Work Life Balance
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Opportunity to wear multiple hats and juggle multiple roles
- Be rewarded with a very competitive package
- Plenty of opportunities to learn. We have a strong and diverse training program
- We may ask a lot of you, but we promise the effort will be rewarded
About the Company:
Zuper (https://zuper.co) is an AI and Big Data powered operating system for Enterprise Field and Remote workforce management. An all-in-one productivity suite for organizations to manage field and remote workforce in the most efficient manner and transform the customer experience. Zuper is the preferred platform for large enterprise organizations across the globe and a market leader in the Asia Pacific like IKEA, Ferrero, NIIT, etc,. Organizations using Zuper have increased workforce utilization by 50%, reduced service turnaround time by 35%, increased customer adoption and profitability by 45%, operating more efficiently and reduced costs by over 30%.
- We are looking for a qualified Senior React Native Mobile App developer to join our Engineering team.
- You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both platforms, Android and iOS.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Job Responsibilities and Required Skills:
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- Hands-on experience on React Native Framework minimum 3 years.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN, or Mercurial)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to follow them
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
Implement new technologies to maximize application adoption.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to work within a team that has other developers, designers, and testers.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Complete weekly sprints and participate in sprint retrospective and daily standups.
- Result-oriented and task-driven and taking complete ownership of the deliverables.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Envisionard Software Services Private Limited is an innovative company that works on products leveraging the latest technology to make people's life easy. We are working on multiple products which would be offered with innovation as a service platform.
Salary hike as per Industry Standards. (Increase on Current CTC based on relevant skills).
• Designing and building Likeminds iOS application.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features and building a high quality
• Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
• Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
• Fixing application bugs before final release
• Publishing application on App Store
• Maintaining the code and atomization of the application
• Designing and implementing application updates
• Proven experience as an app developer.
• Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, Xcode and Cocoa Touch
• Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks and strong understand of development lifecycle
• Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
• Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
• Experience with continuous integration
Prior experience working in a startup is a plus.
What You Need for this Position:
B.tech/BE/MS/MCA/BCA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
3+ years of experience using Swift to develop and deliver production applications for iOS
Strong understanding of the fundamentals of native development patterns
Experience with ios app testing and security, including writing unit tests, test automation, and working closely with quality assurance teams
Experience with dependency management tools such as Cocoapods, SPM, and Carthage
Debugging experience with stack traces, spin traces, performance & concurrency/threading issues
Successful launch of consumer-grade applications to the Apple App Store
Experience with Git VCS and best practices for source code management
Proven experience with crafting and integrating client-side REST APIs
Familiarity with CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins, FastLane and others)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Self-motivated, and outstanding analytical skills
What You Will Be Doing:
To design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
To collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
To generate wireframes.
To design, develop, test and implement an iOS application along with continuous production of new versions of the application.
To design solutions independently.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Pleasant in communication
Very good in interdepartmental coordination
Innovative and out of box thinking
Self-motivated and creative problem-solving skills
Believe in relationship
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
We're a small, fast-paced growing team tackling huge new challenges every day
Learning new concepts while working with an intellectual and exceptionally talented team
Friendly and high growth work environment
Description: Mobile App Developement using Flutter Framework and underlying various technolgies.
Company: Thingsup - An Enterprise Grade IoT Platform
- HTTP APIs
- AWS Cognito
- Knowledge about Hardware IoT, ESP32, ESP8266, NodeMCU etc.