Founded by serial Entrepreneurs from IIT Bombay, Snapmint is challenging the way
banking is done by building the banking experience ground up. Our first product
provides purchase financing at 0% interest rates to 300 Million banked consumers in
India who do not have credit cards using instant credit scoring and advanced
underwriting systems. We look at hundreds of variables, much beyond traditional
credit models. With real time credit approval, seamless digital loan servicing and
repayments technology we are revolutionising the way banking is done for today’s
Qualifications & Skills
● Magento developer with experience in version 2.x
● Customization experience is mandatory. Should have done projects on Magento 2.x.
● Should have done Magento 2.x extensions.
● Sound knowledge like routing , adding JS, UI components ,and how to call a
template from another template .
● Should have knowledge of Magento 2.x Features and Functionality . Should be
aware of themes/extensions available in Magento 2.x and developed in
custom projects .
● Knowledge of Knockout JS, Setup with GIT .
● Strong understanding and experience with SASS
● Experience with responsive design without dependence on frameworks
● The ability to translate PSDs and other assets created by design team into
● Strong sense of visual design
● Knowledge of usability / user experience design is a plus
● Experience maintaining version control using Git
● Experience with creating custom WordPress plugins is mandatory
● Working knowledge of basic PHP and MySQL
● An understanding of programming security best practices
● Familiarity with issues in web design & development and accessibility is a
● Familiarity with using command line tools on Linux servers is a plus
● Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science,
Computer/Management Information Systems, Information Technology,
Software Engineering, or an associated field.
● 2+ years experience with Magento
● 2+ years for plugin development
● Previous development firm/agency experience preferred
Location: Gurgaon/ Navi Mumbai
Work days: Monday - Friday
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
As a Full-stack Developer, you will be involved in designing and implementing web/cloud applications. You will be responsible for designing, programming and technically guiding the team. You will be working with a broad spectrum of technologies in a fast-moving environment.
You must possess:
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in web application development
- good logical and problem-solving skills.
- working experience in building enterprise-scale, multi-tier, distributed applications.
- hands-on experience in Agile software development methodology including implementing CICD processes.
- good communication skills.
You should be able to:
- work in teams and coordinate activities effectively with members
- experiment with new technologies
- learn new skills on the fly
- work with a dynamic fast-paced team
- make technological recommendations based on thorough research
- write and debug asynchronous and multi-threaded code
- Analyze requirements and translate them into tasks for subordinates.
- Independently think of solutions to complex requirements.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues related to application stability, scalability, and availability.
- Understand source code and improve the code-review process.
- Grow and train a competent development team.
- Introduce new technologies, processes, and tools to the organization.
- Proactively identify defects and weaknesses within the application and suggest remediation.
General technical requirements:
- Good exposure to server-side frameworks and libraries used by C#, Java, Node, Python, PHP, and Ruby. Preference will be given to candidates with working experience with .NET Core MVC/Web-API.
- Good exposure to client-side frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, and Backbone
- Experience in writing optimized queries for databases like SQL Server, MySQL/MariaDB, Postgres, and others
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, and others.
- Experience in working with one or more build tools like Ant, Maven, MSBuild, Make/CMake, Gulp, and other such tools
- Experience with implementing CI/CD using tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, TeamCity, and other such tools
- Working knowledge of Docker and good containerization concepts
- Have hands-on experience in using the *NIX shell to create/execute scripts and perform basic configuration and system troubleshooting.
- Work with stakeholders and fellow developers.
- Design and implement Python code using the Django framework.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks that may arise from inefficient code.
- Identify and fix software bugs.
- Create a wide variety of unit tests to verify the functionality of the software.
- Manage the security of the platform.
- Write detailed documentation around the code.
- Knowledge of front end languages.
- Create and maintain the application's architecture
- Write code that is reusable, testable, and efficient
- Create and implement applications that are low-latency, high-availability, and performant
- Integration of front-end developer-created user-facing components with server-side logic
- Security and data protection implementation
- Data storage solution integration
- Able to use Postman, JIRA or similar tools
- Python expert with an understanding of at least one Python web framework, such as Django, Flask, or others
- Working knowledge of several ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Capable of combining many data sources and databases into a single system
- Knowledge of Python's threading constraints and multi-process architecture
- Solid knowledge of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc.
- Knowledge of accessibility and security regulations
- Managing and maintaining AWS
- Able to create RESTful APIs
- Able to integrate third-party APIs
- Familiarity with user authentication
- Authorisation across numerous systems, servers, and settings
- Knowledge of the core design ideas underlying a scalable application
- Experience with Python event-driven programming
- Understanding the distinctions between various delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimising output to meet the individual platform
- Capable of developing database schemas to represent and support business operations
- Excellent unit testing and debugging abilities
- Thorough knowledge of code versioning systems such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
- Able to deploy the app on client cloud as well.
- Bachelor’s/Master in computer science
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast, unstructured environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Must have access to FTTH internet connection
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take on a key role on our team. This Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our client.
Full Stack Developer Skills and Expertise
Below is a list of several skills and responsibilities of Full Stack developers.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experienced with PHP, MYSQL,
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of client-Server Architecture.
- Understanding of AWS Management console & its different services like EC2, RDS, Route53 Etc..
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket or SVN.
- Must be good understanding in HTML5 & CSS3.
- Must be good understanding at running command via SSH using CLI
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Must have good understanding about MVC architecture.
- Having knowledge on CMS like WordPress, Magento, Shopify will be additive advantage.
Mode of hire : Fulltime
Experience : 0-5 Years
Job Description :
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Codeigniter, Laravel,Yii2)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Familiarity with SQL/Mysql/Mongo DB databases
Interested, share the updated profiles
We will place you for 3-months into a paid internship at one of our partner companies.
2. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
3. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
4. Follow industry best practices
5. Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
6. Solve complicated problems with efficient solutions through coding and analysis
7. Building reusable code and libraries for future use