Experience: 7 +
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms. We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Software Developer to join our team.
Provide Technical leadership to our IT teams.
Oversee assigned programs (e.g., conduct code review) and provide guidance to team
Excellent knowledge of application design and architecture
Extensive experience building scalable web applications.
Solid fundamentals in data structures and Algorithms
Familiarity with several coding and computer languages [Java/Node/Golang etc.,]
Experience/Exposure to frontend stack (Angular or React) is an added advantage.
Experience with database design and data modelling
Real world experience working with large datasets and NoSQL database technologies.
Expertise in AWS/Azure/Google cloud
Expertise in Docker and Kubernetes
About CodeCraft Technologies Private Limited
CodeCraft Technologies is a digital transformation company offering mobility & cloud solutions along with design and consultancy services
With Codecraft you get a chance to work on cutting edge Technololgies.
You will be working on challenging projects into Cyber Security, IOT and Energy Domains
We have open and transparent work culture.
You will be working with one of the finest design teams
- Strong Experience of Node JS.
- Strong Experience of Reactjs development
- Experience in Server-side application architectures like Express.js, Meteor.Js, etc. is desirable.
- Experience in developing APIs is highly desirable.
- Experience in Mongo or MySQL database is a must.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience in delivering products using an Agile methodology is highly desirable.
- Experience with automated unit, integration and end-to-end testing is highly desirable.
- Experience in the area of network or systems management is a plus.
Skills: Java, spring, hibernate, AWS(mandatory), microservices architecture, redis(good to have)
Team Size: Current team size of tech team is 65+
Interview Process: 4 rounds( 1st round - Problem Solving/Data Structures, 2nd Round- Coding, 3rd Round- Technical Discussion and Final round with the HR).
Target Companies:- B2C fintech companies, app based product companies, edtech companies
Location: Bangalore(Currently WFH but later on will be following a hybrid model)
Roles & Responsibilities
Job Description: (Mandate Skills)
· Exceptional architecture and design skills using Object Oriented Programming concepts and Design patterns
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Hands on Java Engineer, with experience building consumer facing or enterprise applications using Java stack
· Ability to manage small teams (4-6 members) using agile development process
Do You Know? (Skills good to have)
· Exposure to building service oriented distributed systems
· In building systems that process big data in a distributed environment, either in real time streaming or offline batching.
· In messaging systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ, kinesis, etc.
· In real time computation tools like Storm / Spark or Hadoop based tools.
· In Data warehousing technologies like Redshift, BigQuery, etc.
What Can We Offer You:
We offer a great working environment - Very collaborative. You will get plenty of learning opportunities and challenging problems to work on. You’ll go to sleep everyday knowing that you’ve made a difference in people’s lives. Your work will be reaching out to millions of users.
- Works on all stages of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develops, codes, tests, and debugs software and applications using Java.
- Designs features and makes improvements based on user experience data.
- Completes unit testing to identify and fix programming errors.
- Uses common testing and software documentation tools.
- Writes software documentation guides.
- Collaborates with other members of the software development team.
- .NET Core
- Web API
- Aware of Microservice concepts
- Excellent communication
Docker, Kubernetes, and Linux knowledge is desirable. Having worked in a product development environment is desirable. Having worked in the finance and banking domain is desirable.
Proficiency in Oops Concepts and C# (Professional)
ASP.NET MVC | ASP.NET Core | EF Core | MVC applications (Advanced)
Entity Framework | ADO.NET (Moderate)
Proficient knowledge in MSSQL | PostgreSQL | Oracle | LINQ | Couch base (Moderate)
Database design including indexes and data integrity
Dependency injection , IoC containers using: Autofac , Handlers,
Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
Client side framework jQuery | Typescript| Angular 3.*+ (Moderate)
Knowledge in micro services architecture using service brokers would be an added advantage
Knowledge of cybersecurity aspects on application development would be added advantage
Should be able to identify application performance bottleneck and solve / recommend solutions
Develop, perform unit testing
Working knowledge on source control GIT Lab
Project management using JIRA
Teleperformance India is a leading provider of Digital Integrated Business Services and Transformation Solutions for clients from around the world, representing all industry types. Teleperformance delivers proven solutions for optimizing processes, delivering exceptional customer experiences, and ensuring unmatched business agility. Teleperformance India also represents a global Center of Excellence within the Teleperformance group for delivering customized and cost-effective Back-Office services.
We also offer a comprehensive suite of back-office services like HR and Finance & Accounting, plus advanced automation, data analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, and Robotics Process Automation (RPA) technologies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Good Listening, Verbal, and written communicative skills.
- Should hold a Master’s Degree like MCA, MTECH, MSC(IT)
- Technical Training, IT, and experience in BitBuket/JIRA would be an added advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
- Self-starter and able to complete tasks with little supervision.
- Detailed orientated with strong organizational skills
- Ability to deliver the time-critical task with his/her pro-activeness to be an inspiration to others.
- Thrive as a senior resource in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment.
- Passionate enough to learn and contribute based on work time zone which is a key.
- Ready to handle any 24X7 ask from the organization.
- Willing to gel with the team and share knowledge with other team members to maintain knowledge transparency.