About triz innovation
Experience: 7 +
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms. We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Software Developer to join our team.
Provide Technical leadership to our IT teams.
Oversee assigned programs (e.g., conduct code review) and provide guidance to team
Excellent knowledge of application design and architecture
Extensive experience building scalable web applications.
Solid fundamentals in data structures and Algorithms
Familiarity with several coding and computer languages [Java/Node/Golang etc.,]
Experience/Exposure to frontend stack (Angular or React) is an added advantage.
Experience with database design and data modelling
Real world experience working with large datasets and NoSQL database technologies.
Expertise in AWS/Azure/Google cloud
Expertise in Docker and Kubernetes
• Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
• Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
• Perform validation and verification testing and debug code.
• Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Experience in implementing Object-Oriented Python, Django.
• Good understanding on Django ORM.
• Experienced in interfacing with *third party API’s using REST
• Worked with varieties of Relational Databases (RDBMS) like SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
• Experience in Version Control with Git and Bit bucket.
• Experience with JIRA the development progress and tracking deadlines of the project
• Knowledge in Pandas, Numpy will be addons
The essential functions of this profile include:
- Mean stack development
- AWS deployments and monitoring
- MongoDB database skills with suitable SQL query development
- Development of UI using Angular, HTML and CSS
- NodeJS technical skills for middleware development
- Agile development and practices.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
PHP Developer Job Description
Post: PHP Developer
No. Of Vacancies: 4
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full time
- At-least 1 year of PHP web application development experience in a full-time role
- Should have Good Knowledge about AngularJS, Laravel.
- Should have the capability to understand requirements.
- Strong in Object Oriented Concepts
- Working knowledge on complex MySQL queries, Stored procedures, Triggers
- To analyse requirements and estimate for assigned work
- experience of handling products on a large scale but not mandatory
- Client interaction is a must with good communication.
Experience of 5+ years as a full stack developer for Chennai Location
Hands-on experience in PHP platforms with React JS and MySQL DB.
Hands-on experience in web frameworks such as CodeIgniter.
Web Service : JSON and REST
Very strong knowledge of OOPS & MVC design patterns & frameworks
Excellent understanding of complete Software Development Lifecycle
Experience in working with API's with knowledge of REST,SOAP architecture principles.
Thanks and regards
We are looking for Technology Lead who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team to help build Snapwiz's next-generation platform. If you are a person who loves to face technical challenges, innovates consistently and is never satisfied with status-quo then this is the role for you.
Job Location: IBC Knowledge Park, Dairy Circle, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
Design and build advanced applications from scratch keeping scalability and performance in mind
A good handle on both client and server architecture
Should be a quick learner and willing to go the extra mile in delivering the projects.
Should be able to work with juniors; help and guide them as needed.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Comfortable in owning large scale products and continuously re-evaluating and innovating.
A practical risk-taker, innovator and always curious.
BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
5 to 10 years overall experience
Strong knowledge of Agile development (Scrum)
Proven working experience in server-side technologies like Java, Hibernate, Spring.
Strong knowledge of any database technology like MySql or MongoDB
Awareness of client-side technologies like JS and JQuery.
Knowledge of the general tech landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.