We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. The opportunity as the Telesales Manager, you will lead the telesales team to deliver on the company’s revenue goals. You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation and process optimization.
- Create a sales strategy for our range of products (K-12) & execute it with excellence.
- Train Tele Sales Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Own the entire sales funnel & improve conversion rates.
- Work closely with the recruitment team to find exceptional talents for the telesales team.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implement them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit-
- 5+ years of experience in building, developing & leading a high performance in tele sales team.
- Has delivered exponential growth in previous roles by turning around the sales team performance leveraging technology with innovative solutions.
- Has exemplary people management skills with inspirational leadership skills.
- Have showcased the ability to connect with team members & lead them to achieve stretch goals.
- Has a growth mindset Identifies opportunities & has a successful track record of delivering in a dynamic & undefined environment.
- Comes with very strong problem solving skills.
- Has proven ability to do root cause analysis, create & execute long term sustainable solutions.
- Has very strong communication skills.
- Should be able to work with both internal & external stakeholders exceedingly well.
- We are a company in the business of evolving people and have developed Excellence Installation Technology which is a Trillion Dollar Industry and has been validated by Forbes too.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic person to contribute in converting the enquiries to customers for our company.
- Candidates will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our product/service. Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet business requirements and facilitate future sales.
• Research prospects and generate leads
• Contact potential and existing customers by phone, email, etc
• Handle customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
• Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Strong verbal communication and customer convincing skills
• Excellent calling and presentation skills
• Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Have to Negotiate and fix up meetings with the Point of contacts.
-Have to Genrate Leads if needed
- Have to establish great relationship with the clients.
DrinkPrime is a subscription-based drinking water solution that began as a response to the unreliable supply of safe drinking water across Urban India. Over time we have evolved into an organisation that is driven by a singular mission, to change the way people think about the water they drink. Through our subscription-based model, we provide customers with water purifiers that use integrated technology to help them monitor the quality of the water they consume every day.
At DrinkPrime, we are on a mission to make safe drinking water accessible and affordable to every resident in India. We are backed by Tier 1 VCs and many prominent angels. They believe in the vision, mission and the team of DrinkPrime. With our tech first approach, we are taking up this audacious mission and believe in solving it. Be a part of history and join us. We can solve this problem together.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to work closely with our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing a customer contact till signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients via phone, chats and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customise product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Build reports to present to the manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- 6 months - 5 years of experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.