Job title: HR Executive
Experience: Freshers to 2 Years
Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
This is a full-time on-site role for an HR Executive at BOSC Tech Labs Private Limited located in Gandhinagar. The HR Executive will be responsible for developing and executing HR policies, managing employee recruitment, and maintaining employee records and documentation.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in human resource management, Business Administration or a related field
- Fresher to 2 years of experience in human resources or a related field
- Basic knowledge of HR policies and procedures, recruitment, training, and employee development.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize workload effectively.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion as needed.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Bosc Tech Labs Pvt Ltd
Good experience with US Tax Terms and Visas.
End to End Sourcing.
Excellent Communication Skills.
Cab Facility Provided
Salary:Best In Industry
Please let us know how you were able to find the best talent and how it reflected
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers
- Lead by example and provide recruitment support to the technical team
- Own the recruiting cycle from end to end, spanning all areas and disciplines
- Coach, mentor and train team members to find the best employees for our company
- Drive technology, process and teamwork efforts to enhance the recruitment process
- Proactively recruit passive talent to join the Intuitive team
- Work with hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise, collaboration and teamwork to hire the best talent for our team
- Utilize the world’s best recruiting tools to get the job done better, faster and more efficiently than ever before
- BE/B.TECH degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in recruiting or talent acquisition
- Must have Cloud, devops hiring experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and passive candidate sourcing
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter or LinkedIn as a recruiting tool
- Experience effectively hiring and motivating talent
- In-house and agency experience
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and familiarity or hands on experience in Cloud technologies
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness and online/social media
- Knowledge of the web/Internet market space, including trade journals, academic institutions, alumni associations and other sources of great candidates
- Excellent communication, time management and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with internal clients to develop and iterate best-in-class profiles to reflect the talent needs of the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
We are hiring a Recruitment Executive who can take care of hiring and team building.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. Job portals , Social media platforms, Professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives and manage a team of Recruitment executives.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Must have experience in Non IT and leadership roles hiring, preferably for startups.
- Proven work experience (minimum 3+ years) as a Recruitment Specialist or similar role.
- Experience in volume/bulk hiring for Sales roles.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organisations.
- B-Tech or MBA in Human Resources Management.
Experience: 1 - 4 Years
Location: 5th Floor, Gopalan Mall, Bannerghatta Road, JP Nagar, Bangalore
Working Days: 5
Timing: 9:30am – 6:30pm
2. Impressive Spoken & Written Communication skills
3. Flexible, Creative, Talkative & Traveller
4. Believes in Service as a PASSION.
Self start & Stop Recruitment cycles
Chase, Bother & Convince suitable Talent using tools like Portals, Digital platform, Search, Headhunt & References.
We both are lucky if you know Overseas Recruitment procedure for Middle East/ Europe
Know the Art of search/ filter/ shortlist CVs & Interview Scheduling. And Follow-ups/ Negotiations & Professional Relations.
Analyze/ Assess Candidates Psychology for factors like Integrity, Commitment, Honesty etc.
MS Office Skills for Data Management & Reporting. Must know the difference between Targets & Time pass.
Decision Maker with Fluency in English
Good Convincing & Negotiation Skills
Ready to accept any type of Marketing challenges.
- Develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit mid to senior and niche candidates. (i.e. competitive research, networking, direct sourcing, etc.)
- Identify and engage with both passive and active talent through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, social media, and creative search techniques
- Manage candidate pipelines and campaigns
- Work across varying technical skill sets for multiple requisitions and prioritize workload based on business needs
- Maintain pipeline funnel metrics and performance indicators
- Relevant experience of minimum 2 years in Technical / IT Recruitment
- Sourcing for product based firms / tech start-ups is a plus
- Can-do attitude to achieve your individual and organizational goals
- Enthusiasm to approach new people and educate them about the opportunities with us.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, work environment with razor-sharp focus on meeting and exceeding hiring goals, and operating with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sourcing and Screening candidates as per requirements
- Ensuring all positions are closed as per the TAT
- Scheduling and Coordinating Interviews
- Negotiating on Salary and Rolling out offers
- Ensure candidate is kept warm post hiring till he/she joins
- Minimize drop out ratio of your selects
- Onboard new joiners
- Other tasks as and when allocated
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Experience in souring candidates from Job Portals and social sites
- Basic understanding of Market Research industry is an added advantage
- Should have good Interpersonal skills
- Post graduation degree in Human Resource is required
- Should be a go getter and someone with multi tasking ability.
Hiring For Recruitment Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
Team handling and Client retention profile.
Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organizational goals
Research into competitors and market place
Strategizing and designing a recruitment process.
Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels/sources
Create a candidate persona for each open position
Follow-up references and check credits
Present shortlisted candidates
Present detailed candidate profile summaries
Build long-term client relationships
Research and develop recruiting leads
Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy