Handling job portals.
Posting job portal on (monster, Naukri, Linkedin, indeed, etc. )
Making a job description.
Screening candidates from job portals.
Updating daily work report.
Pitching candidates for available vacancies, scheduling interviews.
Taking follow-ups from time to time.
Coordinate with candidates at the end of joining.
Maintaining database of the candidates in excel sheet.
Maintaining the pipeline of candidates and convincing them.
About Technocruitx universal services pvt ltd
At Qrata, our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled recruiter to become one of them, and to help us find them. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Work closely with partners to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 -5 years’ experience in recruitment (IT recruitment plus)
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search
- Familiarity with job boards
- Handle end to end recruitment activities - starting from job posting, talent sourcing, prescreening, assessment, interview, offer management and onboarding process for the assigned hiring requisition alongside ensuring best in class candidate and Hiring Leader experience.
- Working with members of the senior leadership team, management and candidates to identify and attract talent.
- Handle stakeholder relationships and drive the recruitment processes, which includes talent branding, sourcing strategies and overall recruitment related responsibilities.
- Manage relationships with external resources such as recruiting agencies as needed.
- Regular communication with hiring managers to discuss candidates and drive the recruitment process
- Understand business, hiring leaders’ needs and delivering value by crafting right solutions.
- Execute sourcing strategy and talent pipelining for hiring across all levels to source top talent through social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and Employee Referral Program & Internal job posts.
- Requires three to five years of progressive experience, preferably in Telecom hiring background.
- Must have solid experience using sourcing capabilities such as advanced Boolean searching, social media, LinkedIn.com, Indeed.com, and relevant networking groups.
- Must have experience creating strategies to penetrate markets and the ability to communicate that with leadership.
- Must have experience interfacing with all levels of management and leadership in a corporate environment.
- Must be self-motivated, accepting responsibilities, completing assigned action items, professional communication and participating in a proactive manner in all teamwork activities in a remote work environment.
- Must be detailed oriented and produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision or direction
- Proven leadership and demonstrated results in passive recruitment, sourcing and client relationship management
- Successfully managing high requisition workload, utilising full desk recruiting strategies and proactive, passive sourcing techniques.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Self-motivated and go-getter.
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Contact university career counsellors and provide informative materials about our Job openings.
- Attending college career fairs, interacting with students and promoting our employer brand
- Developing internship programs and evaluating the performance of new employees.
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews and perform skills assessment tests for junior positions and internships
- Report on recruiting metrics after every careers event, including number of candidates interviewed and hired
- Liaise with team leaders to define hiring needs and design internship programs
- Build and maintain good relationships with universities and other educational institutions
Streamlyn is a regional ad tech leader in increasing engagement and monetization for Publishers through highly engaging ad products. Our suite of ad tech engagement products empowers publishers and advertisers to grow their business and get better ROI. Streamlyn reaches over 100 million consumers monthly across its vast network of premium publishing partners across the globe.
For more details, please visit media.streamlyn.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms and professional networks).
- Identification of the best sourcing methodologies according to the position by utilizing job portals, candidate reference, database, networking, linkedIn, etc.
- Carry out interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Ability to hire candidates in batches with-in shorter time frames, consistently throughout the year from Job portals, universities, and other effective fresher networks/channels.
- Bringing ideas to the table and collaborating effectively to identify opportunities, develop concepts, and define success criteria.
- Developing strategic directions for the HR function.
- Formulating tactical plans to achieve the strategies.
- Ability to come up with a successful strategic hiring plan by assessing specific requirements and identify the right platforms to look.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements. Maintain candidate database and update daily reports.
- Initiating offer roll out discussion and negotiation.
- Work closely with the team leads to understand hiring requirements.
- Handle onboarding formalities.
- Conduct induction sessions.
- Provide support to the team with various HR activities as required.
- 2- 3 years of experience in recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strategic planning expertise.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Results-driven and numbers-oriented.
- Logical and analytical thinking.
- Strong multi-tasking and leadership abilities.
- Clear written and verbal communication
Position – Lead - TA
Reports to HR Head
Experience: 4 years + (Team Handling experience is must)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Scour job search websites for potential recruits and contact those candidates personally
- Interview potential sales staff members using industry-standard techniques
- Familiarity with online job-hunting websites
- Develop multi-hire sourcing approaches and work in partnership with colleagues across the network to tap into overseas sourcing channels
- Works within a budget agreed
- Upon approval of a new requisition, work with hiring manager to obtain role briefing and to agree sourcing strategies and timelines
- Partner with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing of highly qualified candidates
- Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and to ensure best practices at all times.
- Handling TA team and monitoring their daily work.
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to influence different styles
- Have exceptional communication skills and a very strong ability to manage a variety of leaders
- Strong willed, decisive, a fast learner and able to effect changes fast
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and employ effective organizational, project and time management skills
- Ability to build relationships, recruit candidates, and influence selection decisions
We are building for the future of work by changing the way the world looks at information and data paradigms. The Meaning Engine by India-based Needle Innovision enables building solutions by processing meaningful data out of anything stored anywhere - structured, unstructured data types, distributed, at scale and more.
In our quest to do more, we are looking for a fantastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in a hybrid setting. Below are some (seriously important) green flags that we are looking for from you:
🟢 Ability to build and repeat the vision, not just work on tasks in the new phase of your career
🟢 Empathy for people and ability to connect with diverse individuals
🟢 Be a transparent and communicative person
🟢 Champion Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and incorporate them in the hiring process
This could be an awesome launching pad for someone who believes in our mantra of "find them, grow them, keep them,". Our teams are sustained on values of care and we offer a generous number of vacation days, the opportunity to craft your calendar with flexible schedules and very soon an insurance plan for you and your loved ones.
What you will do:
- Coordinate with the functional and technical team leads to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria and standardize the selection process across tech and non-tech roles
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person/virtual interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, and maintain an updated pipeline
- Design compelling job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives and collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team, when needed
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
What you will bring:
- 2-4 years experience in talent acquisition (preferably in a start-up environment) and hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Proficiency in maintaining the hiring pipeline for multiple roles, at the junior - mid-level roles (experience in hiring for leadership roles can be a bonus)
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github)
- Ability to devise innovative sourcing strategies for potential applicants
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work closely with others across different teams.
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
If you are excited by the prospect of helping us build a team that works to build digital transformation solutions, and if you have an eye for spotting talent in the fast-paced start-up environment, we think you could be the one to help build the impact we are looking for.
- Experience in end to end recruitment and account management.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and performing screenings
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Handle IT recruitment for clients
- Client interaction and managing client expectations
- Work in a target driven environment
- Knowledge about Job Portals and Familiarity with Job Posting
- Understanding the organization's expectations in terms of the job description and specs.
- Reviewing and Shortlisting of Profiles from employment portals, networking sites, referencing networking, and job search
- Continuous efforts to ensure the talent pool data is updated timely
- Conduct Preliminary interviews, telephonic interviews, and candidate shortlisting
- For accessing passive prospective prospects, effectively utilizing one's own network, building a database, digital platforms, and referrals
- Examine the candidate's abilities, knowledge of various technologies, and essential responsibilities.
- Schedule in-person and telephonic rounds of interviews, complete technical testing, and stay in touch with prospects until they are recruited.
- Maintaining professional connections with all parties involved is essential (Ops. Managers, HR Managers, Team Members, candidates, etc.)
- Working with Hiring Managers on a regular basis to ensure that sourcing timelines are reached.
- Identify new strategies for sourcing candidates and creating new leads using the technique.
- Good understanding of keywords and how to use them when looking for resumes.
- Maintain communication with the candidates who have been given positions until they have accepted them, and so on.
- Keeping track of the recruitment database and reporting to the HOD on a frequent basis as needed. There will be a greater emphasis on employee retention and lower employee turnover.
- Finding individuals who are qualified for the job based on the job description provided.
- Analytical Mindset
- Coordination between the team and supervisors is transparent.
- Capable of working under duress and multitasking
- Should be able to operate independently with little supervision.
- Educating yourself Agility and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and vocal
- English is the preferred language for communication.
- Must be a leader and a motivator.
- Coordination abilities are essential.
Write and post technical job descriptions
Source potential candidates on different platforms, like Naukri, cut short, LinkedIn
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
Compose job offer letters
Onboard new hires
Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work
Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
You will lead a team of specialists in the areas of talent acquisition, manpower planning and budgeting. You will manage manpower planning in accordance to expansion requirements and provide strategic advice on talent acquisition and workforce management.
1. Should have experience in Delivery, Client Interaction and Team Handling.
2. Preferably should have experience working on Direct Clients and Implementation Partners.
3. Good to have: knowledge of US Tax terms (1099, C2C, W2)/Also should have experience working on Job Portals (Naukri, Dice, Monster,…etc)
4. Should have excellent communication skills.
5. Should be proactive and ensure to revert / submit profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submittals to meet sharp deadlines of submittals for each requisition. (Plan & execute the client deliverables).
6. Making use of effective resourcing strategies, such as head hunting, Internet sourcing, networking, employee referrals.
7. Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
8. Should be well versed with various visas.
9. Should be an expert in full recruitment life cycle.
1. Lead an experienced team of Recruiters to support the hiring demand of our rapidly growing businesses and deliver annual hiring plan and target
2. Manage team performance and hire and develop the best
3. Collaborate with customers and peers to drive hiring initiatives and experiments
4. Provide recruiting leadership and consultancy in participating business/HR projects
5. Optimize operational process flows and identify ways to deliver a consistent, scalable, customer obsessed recruitment experience to all stakeholders
6. Drive simplification and contribute to increase productivity across the team
7. Drive the best candidate and referee experience, delivering on key internal SLA’s
8. Drive candidate feedback surveys and participate in other recruiting/HR initiatives to provide the best recruiting support