Greetings from Kalibre Global! A Talent Acquisition & Talent Management Specialist!
Subject : Hiring Notification
Hiring Location : Ahmedabad
Position : Human Resources Executive
Expected KRA : Primary KRA: HR Operations; Other KRA: Talent Acquisitions & HR Compliances
Target Industry: Non-IT/ IT both.
Gender Preference: Male/ Female.
Experience: 1~3 Years ( Stable )
About Kalibre global konnects
At Startup Login, we are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our team - ideally someone
who has experience working within Information Technology (IT) recruiting. It’s a challenging, fast-
moving candidate-driven market, and the ideal candidate should be highly motivated and tenacious
enough to keep up with the pace. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and keep up-
to-date with the latest technological developments that influence our clients hiring needs. If you
are looking to take your career to the next level and maximize your growth potential then this is the
right opportunity for you.
Objectives of this Role
● Source senior level, highly specialist candidates for leading global businesses.
● Screen and interview candidates to ensure we put forward the best quality candidates
● Consult with clients on overall hiring strategies and tailor your approach accordingly
● Keep up-to-date with latest industry trends to ensure candidates can be evaluated
against industry standard assessments
● Build and develop your client portfolio, providing expert consultation to ensure repeat
● Generate new leads using your network of contacts
● Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand
and ensure we attract the best professionals
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
● Liaise with clients to understand role requirements in order to source the most
● Write and post technical job descriptions on specialist IT job boards, social media and
any other relevant channels
● Source, screen and compile a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical
● Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical
assessments and behavioral questions)
● Build a candidate CRM to ensure a solid pipeline of qualified candidates - ensuring
candidate data is kept updated
● Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
● Keep up-to-date with new technological trends in order to form strategic
conversations with clients on future hiring needs
Skills and Qualifications
● Proven work experience in recruitment - ideally as a Technical Recruiter
● Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. Teams, Zoom)
● Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT
● Experience using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to source quality candidates
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network
● Degree in HR, communications, marketing, business or similar
● 1-2 years IT or Tech recruitment experience in a 360 agency role
● Strong experience in sales, business development or client development roles.
Greeting from Maticz Technologies Pvt Ltd!!!
We are looking for a dynamic and organized professional to our HR team in Madurai Branch who are excel in everything he or she does and interested in learning and grow along with MATICZ Team and enhance their hands in the development of the Organization.
Kindly find below the Job Description and share your updated resume with the needed information
Knowledge or Experience in IT Recruitment:
Availability for F2F:
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Designation: HR Recruiter
Job Location: Madurai
• Should have experience in Technical Recruitment
• Must have experience in E2E Recruitment Life cycle
• Exposure in Job portals and Social Network is must
• Should be responsible MIS and On boarding
• Should have strong communication skill and Interpersonal Skill
And it's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams. Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Private Health Insurance
- attractive incentives structutre
Time 9.00 AM TO 6.00 PM
6 Days Working
Aura is developing a platform to help companies/communities mint, buy, trade and sell NFTs in the easiest manner possible. Developing a state of the art store front customized to the community and a user friendly interface to unlock the digital growth of companies in the gaming, art, music, etc space by leveraging the power of NFTs. We are assembling a high performing team from the tech ecosystem to build this product and compete with the likes of NBA TopShot.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Github)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Work on the cutting edge of blockchain technology and the upcoming use-case of NFTs (Non Fungible Token)
- Be a part of an early stage startup with funding from founders of Polygon
Job Role- 1 year contract( either extendable or permanent one)
Location- Gurgaon/ Bangalore
Experiece- 10+ years
Job Description -
Ability to translate requirements into design specifications and experience in developing design documents
End to end Non it Recruitment
Identifying , suggesting small changes in system to improve monitoring or improvement needs..
Should have Strong analytical and logical abilities.
Handling Volume/lateral Recruitments for one or more Service lines.
Source potential .candidates on various positions in NON-IT industry.
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions.
Should have target chasing attitude
10. Corporate HR experience( worked in Corporate world) etc.
Required Skill Set -
Excellent communication skills
Post graduate/Graduate both can apply
Min 8 years experience can be looked i
open to work both from home and office as required
Should have strong knowledge on end to end recruitment.
Should have strong knowledge on various sourcing strategies
Know networking online and offline with potential candidates to promote the employer brand, reduce time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Build a strong talent pipeline.
Salary Budget is 8 to 22 LPA.
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Forecasting recruitment budgets.
Technical Recruiter Requirements:
- A bachelor's of science or human resources degree.
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- 5+ years of work experience in end-to-end recruitment.
- Experience with a tech start-up would be a plus
- Experience of hiring tech role like from end, backend, full stack and app developers
- Hands-on experience using HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- An ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines.
- An ability to be Self-driven and maintain a positive attitude
Candidates experience in Technical Hiring, End to end recruitment using job portals Naukri, linkedin.
ABOUT VOLKS CONSULTING:
Designs, builds and delivers market-leading HRMS solutions for its customers around the world. We
help drive the revolution with unmatched insight and unrivalled technology, connecting front-end
revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency optimized on a common technology
platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to
their customers and achieve real-world results.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Product Hiring team for our clients. Technical
Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates
for various technical roles for our clients. You will also network online and offline with potential
candidates to promote the employer brands, reduce time-to-hire and attract the best professionals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Understand our clients & become a domain expert for them.
• Understand the client’s requirements & source potential candidates from niche platforms like
stack overflow, GitHub, LinkedIn, etc.
• Parse specialized skills & qualifications to screen resumes.
• Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities which includes a project based
• Interview candidates combining various methods (eg. – structured interviews, technical
assessment & behavioural assessment)
• Craft & send personalized recruiting emails to candidates.
• Facilitate & finalize the candidate offers & timely follow-up to ensure their joining.
• Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter (1-3 years).
• Sound knowledge on SDLC &various technologies.
• Passion for learning client domains, technical skills & extensive screening methodologies.
• Excellent resume sourcing skills from various platforms like job boards, LinkedIn, stack
overflow, GitHub, etc.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills including ability to write quality
• Ability to change oneself in a highly productive & fast paced environment.
• Excellent people skills & coordination skills.
Pepper ( www.peppercontent.in ) is building India’s largest content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 10 content verticals and 150+ content categories, 40+ content verticals, and 40+ global languages. Over the past 3 years, we’ve worked with brands like Adobe, upGrad, Swiggy, Dunzo, BusinessWorld, Digit, Shiksha.com, Rapido, BookMyShow, UrbanClap, Yatra, Bewakoof, YourStory, Bharat Matrimony, and 300+ other brands. We have over 30,000+ writers and graphic designers who have applied to Pepper so far, who form part of the ‘Pepper Cloud’.
We are on the path to building a global on-demand content marketplace platform that allows for collaboration, discovery, and upskilling for all our creators. Now we are in a rapid expansion phase to enter into more content service offerings, engage a wide spectrum of content creators and at the same time, scale up our existing services.
- Oversight of recruitment delivery and operations. Partner closely with the business teams to ensure
- Sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with People’s strategies.
- Use industry knowledge and experience to identify and attract the best talent in technical or business
- Determining current hiring needs and producing forecasts
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Create, organize, and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes/tools to drive efficiency and improve the quality of hires
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools
- Actively leverage a network/user group base to promote the brand and tap into potential talent.
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
The ideal candidate must -
- At least 4+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition or similar TA role - Experience in Tech hiring is a big plus.
- Experience in hiring for Start-ups is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and sourcing.
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Have excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Have a willingness to be flexible: Works beyond what is described in the job description.