- Implement effective sourcing, screening, and interviewing techniques
- Developing fair HR policies and ensuring employees understand and comply with them
- Manage employee relations, employee engagement, appraisals, PF, ESI, etc.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Must have at least 2+ years experience in Human Resource in manufacturing/industrial company.
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves, and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
About Ishi Systems Inc.
One Test Solutions is best training and software testing solutions.
From day one, Smarsh was built on a set of core values that have motivated and sustained us – People First, Inspire Confidence, and Embrace the Impossible. We ask that each of our employees – whether new or old- ingrain these values in our day-to-day decisions, call on them while serving our customers and our peers and apply them when creating the best possible products, we can imagine.
Smarsh is a global leader in natural language processing, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. Smarsh’s SaaS solutions transforms the risk and compliance industry with the first integrated, AI-powered solution for the retention, oversight, and analysis of electronic communications.
About our culture
Smarsh hires lifelong learners with a passion for innovating with purpose, humility, and humor. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We work closely with the most popular communications platforms and the world’s leading cloud infrastructure platforms. We use the latest in AI/ML technology to help our customers break new ground at scale. We are a global organization that values diversity, and we believe that providing opportunities for everyone to be their authentic self is key to our success. Smarsh leadership, culture, and commitment to developing our people have all garnered Comparably.com Best Places to Work Awards. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career looks like.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Total Rewards Analyst you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and administering the entire spectrum of total rewards and not limited to compensation and benefit policies and programs, which support company objectives and local practices. You will also provide HR and leadership with processes and tools that facilitate the administration of equitable quality programs and ensures a competitive market position for the organization. You will be developing and/or participating in compensation/benefit surveys to analyse company’s competitive position. You will be ensuring company compliance with government laws governing both compensation and benefits practices.
- Support day to day compensation & benefits management and operations in the region to ensure alignment with business goals and a robust Total Rewards framework to attract, motivate, engage, and retain employees
- Overall compensation philosophy design – Building the system to keep pay equitable to market and creation of systems for delivery at scale.
- End to End Support to our rewards cycles (mid-year and year-end) including the review current offerings and plans for enhancements and changes, rollout and communication materials.
- Assist with the compliance and governance of compensation and benefits policies and programs, monitor market trends, identify risks, perform audits, and provide solutions
- Act as the first point of contact for compensation and benefits queries and issues raised by employees, payroll, HR, and vendors including managing invoices.
- Lead compliance and adherence to global and local instructions/policies, and relevant local regulations / legislations.
- Create and maintain the regional compensation and benefits content on the employee portal based on the current programs and policies.
- Conduct routine market research and provide timely compensation analysis and support for new hire offers compensation & benefits packages related to job changes and relocations.
- Can contribute to a collaborative work environment with the goal to improve the delivery of compensation and benefits.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service through using effective communication skills in written and verbal interactions.
- Are comfortable working independently/with minimum supervision and interacting with employees at all levels across the globe
- Manage enrolment data for benefits including reconciliation and coordination with vendors to find solutions and resolve inquiries.
- Work on benefits solutions during M&A Cycles, planning on budgeting and harmonization.
- Partner with global total rewards teams to derive and deliver solutions at scale
Ready to join a thriving tech company that’s redefining digital archiving and business intelligence?
Smarsh is the leading comprehensive archiving platform. Recognized as one of today’s fastest growing companies in the U.S., Smarsh delivers innovative cloud-based solutions that help organizations manage and enforce flexible and secure records retention and compliance strategies for electronic communications, including social media and enterprise social networks (Yammer, Chatter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more).
Our motto is ‘People First. Inspire Confidence. Embrace the Impossible.’ We hire lifelong learners who have a passion for their discipline and a track record of excellence. To learn more about us, visit www.smarsh.com/careers
Position - HR Head
- The Head- Human Resources will play a critical role in attracting, developing and building human capital for the organization. The candidate must demonstrate strong functional knowledge of all aspects of human resource management in formulating and executing Human Resource Strategy, which aligns to the overall business goals.
- The candidate will be responsible for building a strong performance driven culture through appropriate HR interventions including talent management, learning and leadership development.
- The Head-HR will lead and contribute in strengthening the culture and key values of the organization to develop a strong and unique Employee Value Proposition for the organization.
- The Head-HR will be responsible for all functions within HR and work closely with various business functions in the organization to contribute to the company's overall success.
Job Responsibilities :
- Be a strategic advisor on all aspects of people management for the organization
- Develop and foster a work environment that is entrepreneurial, customer focused, results-oriented
- Encourage employee participation and contribution to the growth and well-being of the business and bring in external recognition for our brand as Employer of choice
- Establish and maintain high levels of employee engagement activities and commitment
- Design and implement Annual Employee Satisfaction Survey (ESAT) and disseminate the feedback and learning to the entire organization
- Provide accurate and constructive analytics to the leadership team and help formulate people strategies basis the information
- Design the annual HR budget and ensure optimal utilization of resources to ensure effective outcome for all HR metrics
- Responsible for Talent Management strategy including appropriate learning interventions and leadership development
- Develop, build and manage Professional and Career Development programs along with relevant and contextual training programs in line with the growth and evolution of the organization
- Guide and coach the HR team to deliver efficient, high-quality HR solutions and services with respect to - Recruitment, onboarding, Performance Management, Employee Engagement,
- Organization Development, Training and Development, Rewards and Benefits
- Align the annual Compensation & Benefit strategy with business goals and objectives and drive the performance link pay and ESOP as per the Performance Management System cycle
- Build an organization that is fully compliant with all statutory and regulatory requirements
Skills/ Experience/ Education :
- Master's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field required
- Should have experience of establishing Human Resources as a strategic corporate asset and tool in building a unique corporate culture
- Expertise in HR functional areas including talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefits
- Should have created and executed programs in strategic HR areas like operations efficiency, organization development and change management
- Experience in coaching and mentoring leadership to next level, being an effective sounding board for the Business Leaders of the organization and leadership team of group companies will be important
- Great team player and ability to work effectively in a matrix organization environment
- Strong written and oral communication is essential
Role: HR Manager
Exp: 2-4 Years
CTC: up to 7 LPA
- 1+ years of relevant experience in multiple HR disciplines, including performance management, building a high-performance culture, employee relations, employee engagement, and diversity.
- Strong and logical communication ability and a strategic, problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Strong communication skills, building and sustaining working relationships.
- Project Management and Process Improvement.
- Experience with Technical positions and/or other high-level position
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Positive on crypto
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
2. Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies
3. Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates and taking interview follow up.
4. Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms
5. Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled
6. Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information
7. Assisting in the planning of company events
8. Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates
9. Coordinating new hire orientations
10. Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters
Only Female Are Required
Responsibilities Of Candidates Includes:
• Hiring Candidates
• Content Writer
• Ensuring Business Needs For Hiring Are Met
• Must Have Experience In Hiring At Multiple Levels
Position Name: HR Generalist
Experience: 1-2 years
Employment: Full time
Working Days: Monday to Saturday (Work from Office)
Location: Dadar East
Qualification: MBA/MMS/ PGDM graduates (Specialization in HR)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You would be responsible for proper functioning of the HR and Admin department and will have to report to the Head of the Company
- As an HR you would be responsible for end-to-end recruitment process, meeting pertaining to preparation or amendment of company policies, training programs, administrative needs etc.
- You are responsible to look into employee problems and solve them efficiently
Job Skills and Specifications
- As an HR person you would be required to know by heart the best practices related to your industry and also the company policies
- You need to be an organized person, as you’d be expected to organise files related to HR and other functions
Job education and Qualifications
- This being a senior level position, you’d need to have a management degree, in HR
- An experience in the similar filed would strengthen your candidature and make you more suitable for the job
The Human Resource Manager will perform the routine functions of hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, setting up and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with regulation authorities and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.