AiSensy is a WhatsApp based Marketing & Engagement platform helping businesses like Skullcandy, Vivo, Rentomojo, Physicswallah, Cosco grow their revenues via WhatsApp.
AiSensy is building for the next wave of WhatsApp Engagement between Businesses and Users. We aim to solve WhatsApp Engagement for Millions of Businesses with their users and are quite onto it! We're looking for energetic and growth-oriented individuals who believe in the mission and would love to join the FORCE
2500+ Paying Customers
200mn+ WhatsApp Messages done between Businesses and Users
Working with top brands like Skullcandy, Vivo, Rentomojo, BYJUS & more
High Impact as Businesses drive 25-60% Revenues using AiSensy Platform
Mission-Driven and Growth Stage Startup
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography.
This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different
design platforms such as digital and print forms.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our creative team. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating visual designs that communicate our brand message effectively. The candidate should have a keen eye for design and be proficient in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite. The ideal candidate should be able to work independently and within a team environment, manage multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines.
Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across
various AiSensy media/client outlets.
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards,
social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
Collaborate with marketing and other cross-functional teams to
ensure designs align with overall campaign goals and messaging.
Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field
2-4 years of experience in graphic design
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and
Portfolio of work
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Vapronix web is a platform for constant interaction of technology and human creativity. We aim to create a digital environment that connects people from around the world, fulfilling their entertainment and mind simulation needs while co-creating happiness and generating value for all.
We are seeking a skilled and imaginative 2D Motion Graphic Designer to produce an enticing marketing video for our game apps. As a 2D Motion Graphic Designer, your primary objective will be to create a visually captivating and dynamic video that effectively showcases the unique features and excitement of our game apps to our users.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, content creators, and developers, to deliver creative assets that meet project goals and deadlines.
- Develop creative concepts and design solutions for various marketing campaigns, product launches, and brand materials.
- Edit videos and seamlessly combine them to create visually engaging motion graphics that highlight the gameplay, graphics, and overall experience.
- Not only edit videos but also assist in the creation of other multimedia content such as graphics and animations.
- Optimize the video for various platforms and formats, ensuring it retains its impact and quality across different devices.
- Integrate suitable background music, sound effects, and voiceovers to enhance the video's appeal and immerse the viewers.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, design tools, and technologies to continually improve your skills and bring fresh ideas to the team.
- Demonstrable experience as a 2D Motion Graphic Designer, with a portfolio showcasing previous work on marketing videos, particularly for game apps.
- Proficiency in motion graphic software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effect, or similar tools.
- Familiarity with game app industry trends and marketing strategies.
- Familiarity with graphic design software such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Basic understanding of visual storytelling principles.
- Knowledge of various video formats, codecs, and exporting settings.
- Familiarity with audio editing and color grading techniques.
- Excellent attention to detail, meeting deadlines, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work closely with the teams.
- Ability to adapt to feedback and incorporate changes to meet project requirements.
We are looking for a rockstar Creative Director with an iterative mindset and is entrepreneurial in nature who can be a part of the early product team which is building a comprehensive spiritual wellness brand from India.
Roles and responsibilities:
A candidate who can efficiently manage the content programming for the brand
across YouTube and Instagram.
Jamming, ideating and creating original content IPs and campaigns.
Ensuring flow of information and communication between departments i.e. writing,
production and post production to ensure quality and timely execution of content.
Prior experience with high pressure timelines and creation is a must.
Network of technicians and creative resources is a plus.
Experience you should have:
5-8 years of creative experience and 2-5 years of managerial experience
Experience working at a content studio and creative agency is a plus.
Outstanding copy, design and storytelling skills.
Someone who consumes social media content all day and binge watches movies &
shows at night.
Skills/mindset you MUST have:
● Product-first thinking - Break complex problems into implementable solutions
with iterative mindset using the product
● Whole-brain problem solving - Uses right and left sides of the brain effectively
- Strong business judgment and analytical acumen with creative thinking
● Thrives in chaos - Comfortable with ambiguity but loves defining the
boundaries and parameters and getting shit done
● Communicate, care, inspire - Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills -
be a leader and a team player
● Always push the bar - Strive for excellence in whatever you do, take ownership
and responsibility for outcomes
● Build fast, fail, learn, HUSTLE HUSTLE HUSTLE
● Want to have fun - if you are not happy and people around you are not happy,
how will we make the world a happier place? :)
● Curious and spiritual soul - Understanding of market and experience with
astrology, yoga, mediation, Art of Living, Isha Yoga would be a good plus
We are looking for a Product Marketing Associate who will streamline our product marketing efforts. You will work closely with the marketing, sales and product teams. You will help research, compile and develop positioning, messaging and communication for marketing and sales.
Research and manage marketing and sales collaterals
Research and structure content for webpages and landing pages
Create high-quality content for Gumlet in the form of sales/marketing collaterals, email communications, website and landing page copy.
Ideate and help build compelling narratives and messaging for Gumlet across marketing channels
Streamline and overlook lead nurturing campaigns
Organize and track content distribution
Conduct competitive, market and customer research, and build usable insights to further the marketing and sales efforts.
Work on projects to improve and track the middle and bottom of the funnel
Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition.
Skills And Qualification
Work experience as a marketing associate or a similar role
In-depth understanding of marketing fundamentals
Excellent communication skills
Knack for copywriting
BE/BTech or equivalent degree.
0.6 - 1 year of core marketing experience, preferably with Tech / Product / SaaS domain companies
Excellent command of the U. S. English (understanding, speaking, and writing).
- Design, develop, and test UI for customer-facing websites;
- Ensure and drive the success of AEM enterprise-level integration and development efforts affecting upstream and downstream legacy systems;
- Ownership and accountability for delivering quality outcomes that balance technical, business and operational goals;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional front-end code;
- Delivery of the test preparation and execution on a day to day basis, including execution and defects reporting;
- Develop/deploy custom OSGI bundles;
- Examine existing and proposed applications. Evaluate, gather and document user requirements;
- Monitoring and management of the execution of the test cases including reporting;
- Design, develop, and implement data driven software solutions, mission critical data centric systems that are efficient, scalable, and supportable;
- Defining environment and resource requirements and managing their use on a day to day basis for that release.
- Competitive compensation (fair salary, bonus plans + equity);
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Experience with products in the Adobe Suite such as Audience Manager, Test and Target, Campaign Manager, Analytics, and others;
- Be well-versed with AEM workflows setup and maintenance as well as User and Group Management;
- Solid skills in HTML5 and CSS3;
- Working knowledge in AEM 6.1 or above;
- Experience in Maven, SVN, MySql5.6;
- Experience collaborating with various stakeholders;
- In-depth knowledge of OSGI, Apache Sling, HTL and JCR;
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies;
- Ability to understand and integrate with HTML/JS/CSS built by front end developers;
- Experience in – Spring MVC, J2EE, Hibernate;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, or related work experience;
- Worked with agile development processes using JIRA and Workfront.
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job type: Full-time
- Candidate should have worked in Photoshop/illustrator, Adobe XD, and Figma.
- Knowledge of Wireframing & Prototyping, Graphic Designing, and Video Editing will be an add-on.
- Responsible for the whole end-to-end design process.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of UI/UX and Graphics design.
- Maintain design standards of Web and Mobile layouts.
- To work on Photoshop, Figma, ADOBE XD, and all trending tools of designing.
- Responsible for logo design, wireframing, Digital Marketing, and Sales Graphics designing, Web & Mobile Apps de,sign and other Company designing tasks.
- Team coordination to lift the team, train the team to get the best design practices, and bring innovation and creativity.
- Study the latest design trends, upgrade one,self and incorporate the same in the designs.
- Gather the client requirements and work on the expected client output in collaboration with managers and developers.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal team members to get the best design output.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and ima as per the requirements.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Study clients’ choices, provide accurate vers,ions and meet the deadlines with the best designs.
- 5 Days Working.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work-From-Beach, Work-From-Mountain with Air Fare and Stay
- Knowledge-Based Hierarchy
- Trending Technology Development
- Career Development Programs.
Send Your Resume Gmail: abhidayani01g_mail.com
We strongly believe kids learn best through guided exploration and apt story narration. Working on hands-on activities or games, solving simple case studies in small groups of like-minded peers will help them connect the dots. Our live lessons are designed keeping in my mind, kids are the prime focus and the teacher is just the facilitator.
Our lessons guide the kids in solving real-world problems through learning and exploring new
concepts through inter-activities and games. Both are the key components of the lesson experience.
The games we design are not generic, but they fit into the lesson design. And, we also create
activities/games to simulate group learning where kids can form groups or compete against each other in the live class experience. For us, fun in game design means learners engagement, doing hands-on activities to help kids learn a concept, compete among their peer group and apply them to solve real-world problems.
● Closely working with curriculum design team to create fun and effective learning games
● Create the necessary design assets that would be part of game design
● Understanding the pulse of the kids to define what is the best game experience as per their
● Analyze user feedback (kids, teachers, curriculum designers) to improve game design
● Design the game mechanics and user interface of each game
● Converting rough storyboards into functional simulations using Construct or build something
from scratch on any game engines (Phaser, Cocos, or any Html game engines - 2 D)
● Should know how to communicate requirements to tech, if need be
● Should have a demonstrable game-design portfolio
● Can single-handedly handle end-to-end game design for our ed-tech platform
● An eye for detail and highly engaging gameplay experiences
● A believer in great end-user experience
● Understands game mechanics, game play fundamentals and uses them to drive behavioral
change and motivate kids to have fun while learning
● Experience in designing games for kids / Ed-tech platforms
● Developed and published games on the Web, Google Play Store, Apple App Store, or else
● Understanding industry best practices
What is the role?
We are looking for a performance marketer who can profoundly understand the user and plan search engine and display advertising to generate MQLs. You are someone who likes working with data and insights and making decisions based on it. You should be able to lead multiple performance marketing initiatives like Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Display Ads, GDN, Bing Ads etc in international markets like MENA, USA, EMEA & SEA. An eager candidate to make an impact at Xoxoday and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define and execute the SEM & performance marketing strategy. It will include work like demand generation, landing pages, keywords research, Ad copies, competition research & analytics.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, design, marketing, and sales to craft highly effective, data driven campaigns on Google Adwords, Linkedin & Facebook.
- Understand and analyze campaigns regularly and optimize the CTR, CPL & CPA.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Expertise in Google Adwords campaigns for international markets.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Hubspot CRM, Landing pages and Webflow.
Who will you work with?
You will be working closely with the growth marketing head and the marketing team members.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of work, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing PE funded Fintech SaaS company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, California, New York, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 2000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
It will be a website where customers and companies can start selling their products. Just like Ebay, but small.
We want to start the website small at first with the option to expand the website later when more customers come.
We want to be able to fill the pages ourselves with texts and photos.
We have drawings of what the website will look like.
We are really looking for a website designer who knows his trade well.
You must have experience in creating a professional website. I would like to see examples of this.
We want to pay a fixed amount for the assignment.