Landing page optimization Jobs in Mumbai
Role: SEO Specialist
Location: Bangalore, India
About the company:
Founded by entrepreneur Rajiv Dingra, RD&X Network is a technology company offering transformational martech, adtech, and deep tech products and solutions to drive creative, media, data, and business transformation, helping global businesses become real-time, disruptive, and thereby achieve exponential growth. We are a geography agnostic, hybrid work culture, and agile company which is focused on a forward-looking work culture. We have some of the best industry talents on board and we identify ourselves as Transformists. We believe that transformation is not just for business, but for our people too. To know more, visit www.rdandx.com
To know about the products that we are building, you can take a quick glance at our website: www.rebid.co
We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
New members quickly take on responsibility of larger parts of the application
While your focus may be on one part of our technology stack, we know that engineers love to learn, and we encourage you to continue to learn all of our tools
We are gunning for a hybrid work culture as we truly believe that everyone can perform in any environment with a deep sense of belonging and a community to deliver results that we can be proud of.
Come aboard, because we are building a flying jet 🚀 while in a take-off mode. And the jet is a supersonic one! 😊
- Reviewing and analyzing websites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 Years of Relevant Experience
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Experience in Wordpress is a must.
- Prior experience in SAAS or Adtech profile would be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
at Truemeds India
As an SEO Lead, you will be responsible for spearheading our SEO growth efforts covering on-site (technical), off-site and content marketing aspects for both web & app. You should possess
exceptional attention to detail, and have good technical & analytical skills. You will be directly
responsible for driving Organic Growth and goals. This is a high-growth role and the candidate
would get access to great resources to build and scale the SEO function grounds up. It would be a great fit for people who believe in exponential growth and doing numerous experiments. The perfect candidate will have at least 5-6+ years of hands-on experience solving tough SEO problems and proven experience utilising various reporting and analytical platforms in an E-commerce / Publisher background.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Lead SEO efforts in-house, working closely with the tech & product team to take up
Technical, On-Page and Off-Page SEO activities and Content Marketing.
• In-depth experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics with Google Search
Console, Keyword planning tools, SEMrush, ASO, etc.
• Drive end-to-end Organic growth Strategy for enhancing Organic Traffic and meeting
• Develop a strategy for link-building campaigns and improve the referral traffic and domain
authority of the site.
• Drive Keyword analysis through Keyword Research Tools and improve Keyword Ranking.
Should have knowledge about YouTube SEO Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO
• Drive end-to-end Technical SEO strategies (XML sitemaps, 301-redirects, canonical tags, URL structures, website hierarchy, etc) and on-page optimization (On-page SEO (meta-tag optimization, content optimization on product and category pages, blog content strategy)
• Ability to guide content writers to create a compelling and high-quality website/linkable
content, including blog posts and page descriptions and Drive strategy regarding external
content creation to drive channels (YouTube video, PR, Reddit, Quora, etc)
• Own the App Store Optimization and define a strategy to improve app visibility in the app
stores, increasing app conversion rates, and getting more downloads.
• Identify and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure and monitor SEO performance and growth.
• Lead & review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes and work with the tech team to take them to closures. Performing periodic technical audits on the Graphy website/pages,
making short and long-term technical SEO strategy recommendations in terms of (page load, Mobile friendly UI/UX), page speed, CVW (core web vitals), etc.
• Optimise website content, landing pages and paid search copy. Work with the SEO team to optimise the internal linking structure and drive best practices in this field.
• Drive off-page strategy (deciding content topics, prioritising categories for backlinks, analysis of off-page domains)
• Competition Analysis: Manage/Perform competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic and Reporting: Monitor and administer web analytics. Dive into the customer and traffic data to draw insights and new opportunities to grow SEO as a channel.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Working experience of minimum 5-6+ years in Search Engine Optimization – SEO
• Should have worked on multiple big sites for SEO and helped in the development of their SEO strategy and implementation.
• Experience using SEMrush or Ahrefs & Knowledge of HTML/CSS/React.
• Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g., SEMrush, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends).
• E-pharma or E-commerce experience is a strong plus along with a growth hacking background.
• Must be well-versed with Google Algorithm updates & proficient with Excel & MS office.
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven,
telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses multifold and improve healthcare
outcomes by democratising medicine purchases in India.
Truemeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, can recommend best value
medicines from the top 30 pharma brands in India to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading up to 70%+ savings for customers!
Founded by Ex-Abbott executives, Akshat Nayyar and Dr Kunal Wani, Truemeds has witnessed
phenomenal growth in the last 2 years on the back of strong product-market fit and massive organic demand. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months. Headquartered in Mumbai, we are building a kick-ass team that is passionate to build innovative solutions and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. Truemeds has closed it’s Series B ($22 Million) funding round led by private equity fund Westbridge Capital. The funding round witnessed participation from existing investors as well including InfoEdge Ventures, Asha Impact and IAN Fund. The company plans to utilise the funds to expand in the domestic market and grow exponentially in the days to come.
*The job would be based in Mumbai (Powai).*
About the Role
We operate in an industry where parents are constantly seeking information for the education or parenting of their kids. Thereby a parent must always get the right information on priority when researching online. We are hence looking for an SEO and content specialist who can enable us to become the top-ranked site in this sector in India.
What you will do
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement On page and Off page optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
What you will need
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, master’s degree is preferred
- Proven 4+ years of SEO experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Search Console, SEMrush)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
What you will get
- Ground-level view of building out a global EdTech company that is going to impact hundreds of thousands of lives
- Be a part of the core team that drives the growth of the company
- Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and great growth opportunities