Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for improving the company's organic search results.
- Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement.
- Expertise in building high-quality links from reputed sites.
- Strong experience in on-page and off-page link building activities.
- Ability to build/manage a team and motivate them to achieve the team objective.
- Review and analyze areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised, prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for the website.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords and Consult with the Tech team to improve SEO wherever required.
- Executing weekly technical audits to identify issues and bugs.
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes.
- Should be an individual contributor as well as the ability to manage a team.
- Any BE Graduate or Equivalent degree holder.
- 3 to 8 years of experience.
- Candidates with previous Ed-tech /E-learning/ E-Commerce experience will be preferred.
- Should be a self contributor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and remain organized in a fast -paced environment.
Remuneration: Best in the Industry.
Job Location: Bommanahalli, Hosur Road, Bengaluru
Notice Period: Immediate
About Intellipaat Software Solution Pvt. Ltd
Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics,WebTrends etc.)
Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendor.
Leadership: SVP/VP-SEO spearheads all activities of the SEO department and is in direct supervision of the
AVP, Director, Group Head, Senior Manager, Manager and supporting personnel. At this capacity, SVP/VP-SEO
is also accountable for the end-to-end performance of the SEO & content optimized through the initiatives of
the SEO department. VP/SVP-SEO also sets quarterly and yearly SEO department performance targets. Ensures
all client campaigns is managed and executed on-time-every-time within the given budgets and deadlines.
VP/SVP-SEO also plays a mentorship role to the entire SEO department by guiding them in the execution of
their functions, constantly ensuring improvement in their professional skills and essentially readying them for
the occupation of his/her position.
Strategy: VP/SVP-SEO is tasked with determining the strategic direction of all client campaigns for the
business. VP/SVP-SEO ensures that these strategies are in line with the overall business goals and objectives.
The formulation of SEO strategies should also, be done in conjunction with the other relevant stakeholders like
website, technology, ppc, social & orm teams
Innovation and Opportunities: VP/SVP-SEO also plays the role of reviewing the business on a regular basis in
an attempt to identify opportunities, areas of improvement, and tools and automation solutions for the team
and client business SEO programs. In addition, at this capacity, VP/SVP-SEO attends relevant SEO events for
gathering new SEO skills that will give the SEO business & team a competitive edge by effectively maintaining
high search rankings and promoting organic visits, leads and conversions over its competition.
Collaboration: VP/SVP-SEO identifies skill gaps in the SEO department and works with the HR department in
filling these positions with suitable candidates. This is to ensure smooth and effective performance of functions
within the SEO department by handpicking key personnel from a long list of qualified individuals. VP/SVP-SEO
also works closely with the content editing and content marketing departments and/or 3rd party vendor(s) in
tailoring optimized content for the client business both in online and offline programs. VP/SVP-SEO also
collaborates with third party influencers, for example, journalists, in order to drive content marketing
opportunities for client business
Research and Analysis: VP/SVP-SEO also plays a major analytical role in the SEO department. Conducts
relevant SEO research on the client business’s content and takes a data-driven approach in the creation of
audience profiles that in turn form the basis of SEO strategies. Based on the findings of his research and
analyses, the VP/SVP-SEO prepares and leads SEO and content pitches and other SEO strategy proposals and
manages a health P&L
At this capacity, VP/SVP-SEO employs the use of several SEO related tools such as Google Analytics and
Webmaster in identifying trends, issues, and opportunities in the client business’s sites, blogs, and pages and
to further ensure that they are optimized to drive higher rankings, traffic, leads & conversions. On top of this,
the VP/SVP-SEO also takes charge of conducting SEO audits, development of Google algorithms, and even
sometimes engages in the measurement of the effectiveness of PPC activity by applying relevant monitoring tools.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
Education: A candidate for this position will possess an engineering degree in addition to a master’s degree in
marketing or business administration from tier 1 collage/university
Experience: The candidate must have a proven and successful 15 years record of accomplishment in the
designing and delivery of SEO plans and strategies in fast-paced agency, In addition, a suitable candidate will
have had substantial experience working in a managerial position involving a team in SEO and content
capacity. The VP/SVP-SEO will have a proven ability to take responsibility and sensibly account for a team’s
performance. As a strong bonus, the VP/SVP-SEO must also have experience in Ecom (Amazon SEO), App Store
Optimization, YouTube Optimization, Google My Business, Voice search and influencer marketing and have a
passion for all things digital.
Analytical Skills: VP/SVP-SEO also portrays great analytical skills and is able to draw insight from raw
information and data acquired through research and others. Will have the ability to analyse this data for
determining SEO strategies, approaches, and content planning. The candidate will also demonstrate an ability
to conduct SEO analyses for trends, links, and influencers. He will also demonstrate an intimate understanding
and interest in analytical tools such as SEOMoz, Screaming frog, Omniture, Google analytics, CleverTap,
AppsFlyer, Webmaster tools, Global web index, Similarweb, Algolia others
A suitable candidate for this position will not only demonstrate great in-dept and up-to-date understanding of
SEO but also of various digital marketing channels, for example, PR, web development, content creation, social
media, ppc, UI/UX among others. In addition to this, the VP/SVP-SEO will show superior proficiency in HTML,
Java-script, AJAX CSS, Flash, and other valuable media technologies. He will also be proficient in scripting
languages such as .php, .aspx, and .jsp.
Communication: VP/SVP SEO must also possess exceptional communication skills both in verbal and written
form. The effectiveness of leadership and the proper execution of functions by junior SEO management is
highly dependent on the clarity of communication down the line.
In addition to this, the VP/SVP-SEO also interacts with the key stakeholders of other departments in the
creation of department-wide SEO strategies and approaches. He also presents research findings and proposals
in the form of reports to the relevant internal stakeholders and clients, and for this reason he must be able to
articulate complex concepts in a simple, digestible, and convincing manner.
Ms Office/Software: VP/SVP-SEO must be extremely proficient in Ms Word and PowerPoint, which are
necessary for the conveyance of SEO strategies and approaches to junior SEO Management, the Content
departments, client servicing department, and other relevant departments. These two tools are also necessary
for the creation of both visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations for clients and internal
Leadership/People Skills: The candidate for the VP/SVP-SEO position must demonstrate exceptional
leadership skills. A suitable candidate will have a strong ability to encourage and motivate a cross-functional
team into working towards a unified vision and objective. In addition to this, VP/SVP-SEO will demonstrate
excellent people skills that make him/her likeable and relatable, making him/her easier to trust making junior
SEO and cross-functional personnel willing and ready to follow in his/her directives.
Interpersonal Skills: VP/SVP-SEO must also possess certain interpersonal skills that will enable him/her to
execute his/her duties much more effectively. He/She must be a strategic thinker who is confident in his/her
style of leadership. Must be an avid learner who is constantly taking in new information that keeps his/her
team ahead, have an ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision. Have excellent problem solving
skills, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be a team builder who is constantly motivating
junior and cross-functional staff, be highly organized, have an ability to prioritize and handle multiple
simultaneous tasks, and demonstrate calmness and composure in stressful or uncertain situations.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
About the Role:
- Your goal is to drive revenue & profitability via organic search with defined growth targets via up-levelling the content, SEO structure & tech.
- Directly manage SEO Team & deal with tech leads to hit monthly, quarterly, and annual traffic & revenue goals.
- You must have an excellent understanding of search engines, crawler behaviour.
- You must understand the technicality of using web crawlers, log analyzers, and set tools. • Understanding of code at least read/understand HTML.
- Your analytical and statistical skills should be strong — excellent level of expertise of Google Analytics, webmaster tools, etc.
- Be competitive and engender a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity for how we continue to outperform the competition in SEO.
- Understand how changes in search engine impact campaign performance, and build scalable, automated solutions to stay ahead of trends.
- Respond to rapid changes in the event landscape and marketplace to capture potential performance opportunities for Organic search.
- Manage and measure performance across keyword targets, but execute ad hoc strategic initiatives
- Establish the innovation mindset and always-on experimentation, including new page development, a/b test on-page optimization, schemas, etc.
- Highlight technical pitfalls and become the driving force behind building a reliable foundation of SEO tech (e.g., structured data, schema markup) and process that will scale in India & Overseas.
- Set clear KPIs and drive a team culture of accountability and rigor towards business impact.
- Be a domain expert on the educational industry.
What we are looking for
- Proven track record of building top talent and high performance.
- A Team Player
- Experience managing large scale systems in competitive and rapid growth environments
- Leadership on multiple well-known products throughout their life cycles, from idea conception to product release and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree/MBA with equivalent experience of 4 - 5 years in Digital Marketing domain.
- Edu-tech and E-Commerce experience will be preferred.
- Extensive understanding of the digital marketing industry, best practices, user behavior, and buyer's psychology.
- A dynamic candidate who can adopt new techniques quickly.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing techniques.
- Ability to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
Start date: As soon as possible / Location: Tardeo Mumbai
About the Company:
STAC Fine Jewellery is a young ecommerce startup launched in April 2018 with the vision of creating fine jewellery in 18 kt gold that can be worn everyday. You can learn more at www.stacfinejewellery.com. We are looking at adopting a digital first strategy and taking advantage of the fast changing tech environment. If you are someone who is not afraid to try new things, someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills along with an entrepreneurial positive attitude then read forward!
We are looking for an ambitious Ecommerce Manager with hands-on technical and e-commerce business expertise. The person should have a solid foundation in Shopify and should be able to contribute to marketing and design projects with a tech perspective. He/She will work closely with the Co-founders to optimize the user experience while implementing tech related strategies to increase online revenue and brand awareness.
- Front-End Development: Conceptualizing, creating, and updating major parts of the customer facing website
- Back-End Web Development: Creating and maintaining external web-based tools & software by adding functionality and ensuring communication with 3rd party services and apps
- Oversee and execute digital marketing for the company including Social Media Ads & google ads
- Execute e-commerce campaigns like price markdowns, promo and referral codes, coupons, affiliate marketing etc.
- Lead technical implementation for SEO and SEM
- Oversee and execute data driven email and SMS marketing including tracking and analysis
Data Analytics and Optimizations
- Perform analysis that answer questions about our customers, their particulars and preferences
- Identify and use efficient tools to segment the customer data in order to support and drive business decisions
- Analyze e-commerce KPIs to identify opportunities and use tools like A/B test to optimize the outcomes
- Optimize the customer journey through quantitative and qualitative customer feedback, and improve the on-site experience by troubleshooting site-related incidents like bugs, broken images, load speed etc.
- Track industry and competitive best practices, examine performance and develop creative action plans within the e-commerce business.
- Must have experience with the Shopify ecommerce website platform, with web analytics tools and associated apps that can be used with Shopify
- Understanding of digitals ad tactics (Instagram + Facebook), Google ad words, SEO and SEM is a must
- Experience with digital analytics specifically Google Analytics is a must
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google sheets
- Equipped with creative thinking and analytical skills
- Up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations
- Written and oral English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience in web development
- Highly motivated and a self starter with an ability to meet deadlines and work independently
- Experience with all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics & Marketing Automation tools(highly desired)
- Knowledge of Google Firebase (preferred)
- Suggest activities & experiment for improving the quality of online content.
- Experience in creative content writing
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company success
- Team player & Good time-management skills
Anaxee has 9000 ‘Digital Runners’ spread across 11000 pin codes of India, providing REACH in deep rural hinterland all over India. We further aim to create 250000 Runners across India. To have effective communication with all these Runners, we want to set up an in-house Department of Communication, where we need a team of Social Growth Hackers who know how to use the latest social media platforms and communicate exceptionally well in words, in Hindi & English.
On one side they need to reach out to our Digital Runners who come from humble backgrounds, residing in rural areas but entrepreneurial in nature, and on another side, write blogs which can attract our Customers who are amongst whos who of Corporate India. Apply if you are involved in one/or more of the following:
Digital Marketing | Email Automation | Content Writer | Creative & Copywriting | Video Maker | Video Editor | Social Marketing | Newsletter | Blogs | PR | Public Relations | Email Automation | Marketing Automation
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
We're looking for a skilled Digital Marketer to work with teams across the company and create & execute relevant strategies to reach customers and our Digital Runners via Social Media. You should know deep insights into what is possible through major Social Media platforms like FB, Instagram, Youtube, Google, etc. Experience of running Ads and promotional campaign on these mediums will be an advantage.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 5 yrs | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3.6L |
- Post frequent updates about the company on relevant social media platforms
- Help attract customers and Digital Runners via social media
- Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Find and Use the best online tools available to increase the productivity of Digital Marketing work done by the company.
- 2 years of working as a Digital marketer or in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts on a daily basis
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
What we offer
- Startup exposure.
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.