Applied Systems, Inc., a worldwide leader in insurance technology, is currently searching for a talented and passionate Golang Developer to join a team creating innovative web applications and web services for the insurance industry. Operating in an Agile environment, you will help design and maintain software utilizing Golang as well as build and scale backend services. You will be responsible for developing and iterating a marketing solution that integrates with multiple Applied Systems products.
What You'll Do
- Design and implement high quality technical solutions to provide business value, utilizing object-oriented principles, design patterns, and testing practices
- Design user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture
- Design and implement RESTful services and APIs
- Review code written by peers, focusing on readability and efficiency
- Identify key issues and resolve or recommend solutions
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs
- Ensure the entire stack is designed and built for security, speed, and scalability.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
6 10 12yrs years of professional experience building web applications and web services using one or more of the following:Golang with depoyment exp any cloud platform experience ( Kubernetes /Terraform)
Proficiency working with Rest API’s
Knowledge of web development cycle and programming techniques and tools
Experience developing in a public cloud such as Azure, AWS, or GCP
Experience with back-end programming
Proficiency with microservice architecture, event driven programming, async design
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving
Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, technology, or equivalent work experience
Additionally, you may have:
o Understanding of OAuth and OIDC
o Git and continuous integration best practices
o Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
o Experience with Docker and deployment to Kubernet
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
- Helping in co-creating product vision and roadmap along with Product Managers
- Planning,hiring, developing our own products to the extent required, while reviewing, managing team and morale; and most importantly,setting up required processes that takes us to the next level
- Building high performance frontend applications with react
- Managing End-to-end ownership of modules including designing, development, validation, deployment
- Creating microservices from scratch and ensuring that micro services are used wherever it makes sense.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of Nodejs
What you need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 2+ years of Software Development experience
- Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
- While every product-line has its tech stack - different products have different technologies and it is expected that you are comfortable working across all of them as and when needed.
- Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Workers/ child processes and performance tuning
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL, and MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of the common Node Js & React or web server exploits and their solutions
- Designing and deploying database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Designing and constructing REST API
- Mentoring other developers of the team with code and design reviews
What you need to have:
- Strong proficiency Primary Stack (Golang, Node.Js, Express, ES6, Docker, AWS, PHP, Laravel, Microservices, Rest APIs)
- Strong proficiency in Database tools (MongoDB, Mongoose, MySQL, Postgres, Eloquent, Sequelize, DynamoDB, Lucid Models, PDO, Redis, Memcached, GraphQL)
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests Proficiency with Git
- Proficiency in tools (Ajax, Axios, TDD, OOP, MVC, jQuery, npm, Webpack, Guzzle, Git, HTML, CSS, Linux, Kubernetes,SVN, Blade, Ubuntu, PHPunit, jest, JIRA)
- Strong proficiency in AWS, or similar environments (Microservices, Docker, AWS, Lambda, S3 bucket, SQS).
Blend-ed, the brainchild of a team of educationalists and technologists who believe in science-backed learning, is an innovative and technology-rich platform that steps early into the futuristic blended learning system, envisioning a fundamental change in the prevailing conventional teaching and learning cultures. Working with us will be your contribution towards rewriting the history of education and to building the future of learning.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to build scalable software solutions in the Ed-tech SaaS domain. In this role, you’ll have the sole responsibility for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end stack, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
Requirement : Technical Lead - Senior Full Stack Engineer.
Location : Bangalore, India.
Work Model : Hybrid
Experience : Preferably 3+ years in a similar role.
Joining Date : Immediate
Salary : Rs 12,00,000 LPA - Rs 20,00,000 LPA (negotiable)
Role Expectations & Responsibilities
- Work with product manager/s to ideate software solutions.
- lead the project from conception through implementation.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test, Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Write technical documentation.
- Strong organizational and mentoring skills.
Required Experience & Skills
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing web and mobile applications.
- Knowledge of back-end languages (e.g. Python/ NodeJS etc.).
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx)
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Experience with Python web frameworks, specifically Django.
- Experience with React is a plus.
- AWS skills with knowledge of EC2, VPC, S3 etc.
- Experience in containerization (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes).
Why Join Us:
At Blend-ed, we are committed to create a diverse work environment with a range of opportunities for professional and personal development of all our employees. We make learning easier, more efficient, more user-friendly and far more accessible, for all sorts of people, all across the world. As a member of team Blend-ed, you will work on most innovative projects that will revolutionise the learning ecosystem and make a real difference in millions of people’s learning experience.
Work Culture: With a task-driven office culture, we believe that optimal productivity is rooted in each individual's pace and strength, rather than rigid timelines. We follow a flexible work culture along with mutual understanding and support.
Growth at a personal level: Each member of our team gets the best nourishment in terms of opportunities, mental and moral support and a stage for their existing and enhancing skills, ensuring your personal growth alongside the company.
Creativity and Innovation: We root for creativity and innovation at work and this is a fixed formula to keep things interesting. You are welcome to lay your craziest ideas on the table or board for us to have conversations and coffee over.
Work Environment: Situated at Calicut, a bustling commercial centre in Kerala, which is emerged as one of the best cities to live in India in terms of education, health, entertainment, and the environment, our workspace in HiLite Business Park, flanked by the mall and residential areas, offers an environment of networking, convenience and class, which promotes an undeniably better life quality & experience.
Our Values For All Times:
Innovate, Always: We are committed to creativity and novelty because anything remarkable ever was born out of those.
Science-driven: We base the technological developments on theories and findings in cognitive science, making learning a richer experience.
Love it? Learn it! At Blend- Ed, learning is limited only by the amount of inquisitiveness and passion for exploring. We believe in unlimited exploration and pride in seeking knowledge at any cost.
Taller, Together: Growth is a teamwork at Blend- Ed. We work towards growing together, packing in the personal growth of each team member into the company's growth, mutual respect, motivation and inspiration ingrained into our conduct.
Better Tomorrows: Along with our dreams and goals of transforming the education system, we envision a better tomorrow for the world. The very idea of a better future is rooted in hope and we nurture it.
Ethics Uncompromised: Our work culture is founded in a code of ethics that preserves smooth relationships within the company and outside it, in order to meet our goals and other values.
- Architect brand-new software solutions to fulfill project requirements
- Create, design, and implement layouts for new and existing application features
- Create and maintain database designs for data storage and processing
- Maintain legacy code written by other developers, including bug fixes
- Integrate external software libraries and APIs into existing projects
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in computer science, software engineering, programming, or equivalent
- Proficiency with MongoDB and MySQL
- Proficiency with Dart/Flutter framework
- Proficiency with AWS suite
- Experience with Terraform preferred
- Understanding of code deployment tools such as Jenkins, Capistrano, and ElectricFlow
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with the design and implementation of APIs
- Understanding of code versioning and management with Git
- Track record of successfully managing multiple company or customer websites
- Familiarity with common programming design patterns and best practices
- Experience with common web development tools and services, such as version control software, package managers, and CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Please let us know if you are interested and share your cv with us.
Nimbly is a mobile solution that transforms the manual operational process into one that is digital and much more efficient. Nimbly allows organisations to manage their operation anytime, anywhere. With Nimbly companies can validate visitations, attach live photos and videos, also discover issues and monitor resolution in real-time. In the management level, you have access to data-driven business insights at your fingertips.
We have a very cool tech stack!
Come Join us!
RESTfull API integration
Experience working with Docker and containerized applications
Experience working with Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools
Knowledge and understanding of working in AWS environments
Experience in full-stack development (with a passion)
RDBMS and Document Database
Experience with Agile/Scrum Development Methodology
Exposure to Continues Integration (CI/ CD)
Version control systems like Git/ TFS
( For SSE level this is mandatory)
- Developer testing
- Code review
- Requirement handling
We have grown over 1400% in revenues in the last year.
Interface.ai provides an Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) to FIs to automate calls and customer inquiries across multiple channels and engage their customers with financial insights and upsell/cross-sell.
Our IVA is transforming financial institutions’ call centers from a cost to a revenue center.
Our core technology is built 100% in-house with several breakthroughs in Natural Language Understanding. Our parser is built based on zero-shot learning that helps us to launch industry-specific IVA that can achieve over 90% accuracy on Day-1.
We are 45 people strong with employees spread across India and US locations. Many of them come from ML teams at Apple, Microsoft, and Salesforce in the US along with enterprise architects with over 20+ years of experience building large-scale systems. Our India team consists of people from ISB, IIMs, and many who have been previously part of early-stage startups.
We are a fully remote team.
Founders come from Banking and Enterprise Technology backgrounds with previous experience scaling companies from scratch to $50M+ in revenues.
As a SDE III, you will be :
- Designing and implementing FullStack applications of interface.ai’s conversational AI platform and playing a significant role in evolving them.
- Working with a team of driven and passionate engineers working on cutting edge technology, who take pride in solving complex problems.
- Engaging in cross-functional team discussions on Product, design, QA, deployment and maintenance, in a fast-moving collaborative set up.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Analyzing high level requirements, breaking it down into workable/demoable tasks, estimating them and delivering with high quality.
- Contributing to improve our engineering processes, tooling, and standards.
- Are extremely self motivated
- Have ability to learn quickly
- Have a growth Mindset (read this if you don't know what it means - https://www.amazon.com/Mindset-Psychology-Carol-S-Dweck/dp/0345472322" target="_blank">link)
- Have Emotional Maturity (read this if you don't know what it means - https://medium.com/@krisgage/15-signs-of-emotional-maturity-38b1a2ab9766" target="_blank">link)
- Are Passionate about the possibilities at the intersection of AI + Banking
- Have worked in a startup of 5 to 30 employees
- Have outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Have proactive outlook for ways to make the solution better
- Have 5+ years of experience in delivering scalable complex technical products
- Have Good knowledge of distributed technologies, low latency, and highly scalable systems.
- Have Hands-on experience in Node.JS / Express.JS / Hapi.js / Koa.js (or any other Web Framework), and Relational Databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Have Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Have experience working with react, python (Nice to have)
- Have hands-on experience in developing applications using microservices, container technologies, container management systems such as Kubernetes
- Have a strong understanding of systems using real-time interactions (web sockets, long-polling, server-sent events)
- Have hands-on experience in the Implementation of security and data protection
- Are eager to learn new technologies
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write detailed technical documents.
- Are passionate about helping teams grow by inspiring and mentoring engineers
Purpose of the Role
To design and implement the Peak AI System - a new system of intelligence that allows companies to quickly harness the power of AI.
Peak is a Decision Intelligence company - we are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & 3 star accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead a new category of technology (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and the Engineering team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
Based in Jaipur or Pune, you will be working in a collaborative team on cutting edge technologies in a supportive and dynamic environment. Ultimately you are responsible for building the CODI and on-boarding new clients - this involves:
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Peak delivers, and how these link to Peak’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Peak processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or support them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
Required Skills and Experience
We are building a team of world class engineers in Jaipur / Pune, essentially we are looking for bright, talented engineers looking to work at the cutting edge of practical AI.
- Acquired strong proven professional programming experience.
- Strong command of Algorithms, Data structures, Design patterns, and Product Architectural Design.
- Good understanding of DevOps, Cloud technologies, CI/CD, Serverless and Docker, preferable AWS
- Proven track record and expert in one of the field - DevOps/Frontend/Backend
- Experience with at least one of the Database systems - RDBMS and NoSQL
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using AGILE or SCRUM techniques to build quality software.
- Advantage: experience in React js, AWS, Nodejs, Golang, Apache Spark, ETL tool, data integration system, certification in AWS, worked in a Product company and involved in making it from scratch, Good communication skills, open-source contributions, proven competitive coding pro
As well as doing great work we have created an award-winning, fun and exciting workplace that people love to be, we are looking for people to join us who share our values and are:
- Open - Always up for new ideas and able to take and give feedback in a positive way.
- Driven - sets high goals, doesn’t give up, and make sacrifices to ensure that their job gets done on time and meets/exceeds expectations.
- Curious - Aware of new technologies and uses them to make new improvements in the Engineering ecosystem.
- Smart - Innovative and thinks out of the box, in difficult situations finds a way to succeed no matter what
- Responsible - takes ownership of tasks given and has a strong work ethic.
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our CODI system sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and - most importantly - use of data - helping decision makers make great commercial decisions, powered by AI. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include some of the world's leading retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency and Retail Competency status.
- Own and implement features used by large customers like Truecaller, Mozilla, Zomato, Netflix, etc.
- Performance, Security and Usability goals are in DNA.
- Full ownership and accountability of Microservices which includes day-to-day operations and maintenance.
- Business and technical Metric definitions and reviews.
- Drive CI & CD Evaluate technologies and development stacks for API-based platform which scales to 100,000 transactions per second.
- Perform push-button deployments of any version of the software to any environment on demand.
- Design and build web apps that are scalable and puts user experience front and center.
- Develop modular UI components for company-wide reuse.
- Evolve a common design language for UI across apps.
- Establish and advocate front-end coding guidelines.
- Meld UX and great-looking UI while keeping excellent code quality.
- Own end-to-end life cycle of the product from requirement analysis, design, development, test, release, and maintenance.
- Develop reusable tools/libraries
- Identify opportunities for automation and collaboration points.
- Continuously improve cycle time, throughput, and code quality.
- Continuously improve value-adding-activities/non-value-adding activities ratio.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in large-scale distributed systems.
- Proficient in Python/Golang/Java/ http://node.js/">Node.js
- Understanding of Rest based API Architecture
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Excellent microservices pattern understanding.
- Ability to define cross-core contracts and bring them to closure through collaboration.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience working with AWS components [EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, ECS, Lambda].
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
- Working knowledge of Git and proficiency with at least one build server: Jenkins/Travis/Bamboo.
- Good to have a telecom background