- Take ownership of product's architecture, database and servers.
- Research and apply best practices of software development to build world class product.
- Involvement across all aspects of the product code base (Current and future).
- Strong Logical and Analytical skills.
- Extensive experience in LAMP and/ or MERN/ MEAN Stack.
- Extensive experience in, and understanding of OOPS & MVC concepts.
- Strong back-end background; Experienced in Restful APIs, DB Mgt & SQL.
- Consumer Tech Orientation.
- Excited at the problem being solved.
- Individual contributor; As well as ability to work in and eventually lead a team.
- Strong experience require in C# coding & Concepts & Threads
- Strong Experience require in SqlServer & MySql & Sqllite
- Experience required in ASP.NET MVC & ASP.NET
- Expericend required in Restful services using WCF & WEB API
- Strong experience using Entity Framework (Edmx,code first)
. Experience require in ADO.NET
- Familiarity with the client side framework jQuery & Javacsript & Reactjs
. Familiarity with HTML & CSS
- Familiarity with Git Repositories
. Familiarity with Microsoft Azure
. Having knowledge in Xamarin.Forms will be added advantage
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- First and foremost, developing software our users need
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting, and hiring
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
- Remain cool and effective in a crisis
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
- Passionate about great technologies, especially open source
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them
MERN Stack Developer will work closely with the cross-team to discover effective and elegant solutions to complex problems.
· Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, Material-UI and Responsive.
· Should have Excellent Experience of Node.js.
· Should have experience in MongoDB, My SQL, GraphQL, and any graph Database
· Experience working with REST APIs, and Sockets.
· Ability to Identify and fix production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment.
· Good Knowledge of AWS - Beanstalk, Cloud Watch.
· Good Knowledge of JSON, API, and JWT.
· Good to have Agile/JIRA/ Continuous Deployment experience.
· Ability and willingness to manage multiple projects/tasks.
· Should have completed B. Tech in IT / CS.
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
· Good communication and language skills.
· Strong focus on performance optimizations, caching, and scalability.
· Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
SWSofttech is looking for a Professional Full Stack Developer who’s passionate about their skills and experience with live projects.
You get to learn and grow with us, and we make sure you're Professional Wellness.
We are a team of professionals who believes in Work Dedication and Work-Life Balance.
If you have such qualities and looking for a job in the above-given profile, then SW SOFTTECH is the right place for you.
You get to learn and grow with us, and we make sure for your Professional Wellness.
Work from office Only
- 3 to 7 years of experience in front-end web development using a JS framework (React, Angular)
- Knowledge of testing library (Jest, Mocha)
- 1+ years of experience in a database technology, preferably No-SQL /My SQL
- 1+ years of experience with Github and advanced Github features
Roles and Responsibilities
You will write reusable, testable, and efficient code
You will look to optimize applications for performance and scalability.
You will be building secured backend API’s to be consumed by multiple applications (e.g. web and mobile)
You will constantly be collaborating with team member and help colleagues
You will be actively participate in architectural decision making
You will use every possible opportunity to share your own professional experience with your team members
You will be developing Front-end applications with complex user interfaces (ReactJS)
You will develop a highly modular system that embodies the separation of concern principle, consume Back-end APIs and fine-tune for different devices/browsers
You will play an active role in implementation of security and data protection
You will be a member of our Scrum development team to deliver technology solutions in an Agile team which include, sprint planning, standups, and sprint retrospectives
You will design, analyze, code, test, and deploy applications to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
You will adhere to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
You will ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit testing, documentation and maintenance as appropriate
You will balance application development and application support need
Have 6+ years software development experience
Skills & experience writing node.js code in production are rock solid!
Have a deep understanding of GIT, Express.js, queues, SQL and MongoDB
Have a great amount of experience in profiling, debugging & troubleshooting Node.js
Possess solid communication skills – verbal as well as written.
3+ Yrs Solid knowledge of frontend development with a minimum of 2+ year of work on ReactJS
Strong & thorough understanding of Reactjs and its core principles
Experience with popular Reactjs workflows such as Redux
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
High coding standards - understanding of test coverage best practices & test pyramid concept
Familiar with Continuous Delivery approach
Experience with Distributed and Concurrent Systems, knowing the tradeoffs between stateful/stateless and synchronous/asynchronous architectures
Passion about technology and its relationship with product and user experience
Ability to work independently - identify problems, create plans and implement solutions to them
Broad understanding of the concept of minimum viable product (MVP)
Customer is at the heart of everything you do and this empathy drives all decision you make
Ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Knowledge/interest in payment platforms, foreign exchange & highly complex systems
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development into MERN (React & Node.js ) technology.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT.
- Must have Hands-On coding expertise of React.js, Reactstrap, NodeJS, MongoDB and ExpressJS.
- Configuring and managing deployment on AWS (EC2 IAM, S3).
- Knowledge of developing REST API using Express framework and front end integration with PUG engine.
- Experience with popular JS libraries like Ember, Babel, Typescript, Webpack, Socket etc.
- Exposure to scm tools like git, Git Hub, CI/CD methods, code coverage tools like SonarQube, etc.
The essential functions of this profile include:
- Mean stack development
- AWS deployments and monitoring
- MongoDB database skills with suitable SQL query development
- Development of UI using Angular, HTML and CSS
- NodeJS technical skills for middleware development
- Agile development and practices.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
This is a remote working position with preference to applicants who can start immideatly.
- Handsome experience in React and Typescript
- Full Stack development
- Passion towards Code Review
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, web technologies, and design patterns
- Calm under pressure
- Hungry to improve
Required Skills and Stack
- Expertise in Java / Typescript / ES6+
- Extensive experience with one of the following - Node.js / Spring / Serverless or Enterprise Java-based server technology
- Experience with React 16+
- Version Control - Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contributing to technical and implementation discussions
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain comprehensive documentation
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently and communicate status effectively.
A highly motivated and passionate individual who has experience in executing end to end web based application projects and bringing them to production quickly and with high quality. Passionate about building flexible and scalable solutions with an eye for detail and can weigh pros and cons to find best possible solutions.
- Collaborate with Product Manager and Engineering Manager to plan, implement and deliver tasks and modules on a timely basis with best practices and adherence to SOPs.
- Understand the product specification and be able to ask questions and gather information and feedback to build a well rounded solution.
- Deliver end to end applications starting from front end web development, back end development, middleware integration and persisting data in no SQL or RDBMS databases.
- Should be able to use existing front-end components to build web based UI interfaces.
- Strong technical design approach to problem solving for backend services.
- Should be able to communicate and defend the tech design choices taken for long term scalability and maintainability.
- Play the role of an unblocker in a tight scrum environment.
- Should be able to help other developers with challenges and help achieve milestones as per plan.
- Prioritise to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects.
- Document API specification, technical design and other key information for all projects/modules/services owned
- A highly talented developer with 4-7 years of hands-on experience in building secure and scalable web-based applications using Java in backend and JS-based frontend frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Java 8+, databases (SQL and NoSQL), MySql, Mongo
- Experience working with Cassandra, Spring Boot, Apache Spark, Kafka, RabbitMQ is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of any one or more of AngularJS/ReactJS/VueJS and CSS3, HTML5
- Strong experience in data modeling for data storage tools in SQL; experience with noSQL is highly desirable.
- Experience building scalable solutions for 2x, 5x and 10x growth with high quality and flexibility.
- Practitioner of test-driven development practices.
- Experience in creating and adhering to best practices for development
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker and knowledge of CI/CD processes for automated integration and deployment.
- Basic knowledge of AWS preferred
- Strong experience in Microservices (SRP) paradigm
- Willing to learn new technologies (Golang)
- Qualification B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA(IT/Computer Science)
- Years of Exp 4 - 7 years
Have you ever wondered why computing experiences are still limited to specific devices such as Desktops, Laptops and Cell phones? Why the walls, tables or whiteboards around us do not function as computers which blend in our environments and we can interact with them seamlessly via touch and gestures?
Imagine a technology which can turn any flat surface in the world around you such as a wall, a whiteboard or a piece of furniture into a touch surface. Now further picture if this can be achieved with a sensor by just scanning at the surface from a distance - without adding any electronics in the surface itself?
Cybernetyx (www.cybernetyx.com) is a Germany-based multinational technology group focused on human-machine interface solutions. Cybernetyx is the World's No. 1 OEM/ODM technology developer and market leader in Interactive Projection industry via its industry-leading EyeRISTM interactive vision systems. Cybernetyx has offices across the globe with Manufacturing facilities in South Korea and China. Cybernetyx celebrates the opening of our brand new R&D facility at Bangalore in 2018, being our third facility in India, post the launches of both successful operations in NOIDA in 2013.
EyeRISTM technology powers millions of interactive projection and display solutions including the products of NEC Display, ViewSonic Corporation, SONY, Delta, TATA Interactive and IL&FS.
World's top display manufacturing companies today are licensing and integrating the ground-breaking EyeRISTM computer vision interactive technology into their products - and transforming how humans have interacted with their computers and displays like never before. We are building the future of all human-machine interaction - much beyond the limitations of the keyboard, mouse or the tiny touchscreens on our cellphones.
At Cybernetyx, our software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of users interact with computers and use technology effectively to teach, brainstorm, share ideas with another. We need a programmer who works on full-stack- MEAN, has sound knowledge of working with NodeJS for both backend and frontend development, to develop web application for one of our industry leading Ed-Tech Brand.
This is a full-time, permanent position, and you You- ll become part of an agile, multidisciplinary team. You get a scrum master to help guide the process. We foster developer empowerment and keep management layers and meetings to a minimum. We believe in experimentation over lengthy discussions.
# WHO SHOULD APPLY:
- You thrive on the cutting edge of technology and get excited to learn more, push boundaries and innovate every day. The tech start-up industry is where you think all the action is and where you want to be.
- You want to invest your time and work on things that make a real positive impact on the world (Read http://www.tristanharris.com/tag/time-well-spent/).
- You are passionate about craftsmanship and care about great design in your code and technical architecture as well
- You enjoy taking ownership and collaborate with teams from idea generation to execution and are data driven with user feedback to continually drive engagement and experience.
- You are comfortable in a high-paced, cross functional product centric environment and can respond to urgent requests. You enjoy moving quickly and prototyping new features (Agile/Growth Mindset)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Are passionate about learning new technologies and ideally write some code outside of work from time to time (if you don- t have time because of family obligations etc, we totally get it).
- Contributions to open source projects or demonstrable participation in software communities is a huge plus.
- Have problem solving abilities and can work with teams.
# Technical Skills:
- Command on Full STACK web application development preferably MERN.
- Algorithm design and implementation
- 2+ years of programming experience
- B.E. or M.E. Computer Science or related field.