- Experience writing software with a strong engineering background
- Experience writing extensible, scalable backend and detailed frontend applications
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Understanding of how the web works and web development technologies across the stack
- If you have knowledge about server-side languages like Java, Kotlin, Python, NodeJS etc along with experience in API design and development, it is a huge plus.
- Non-optional: Aptitude for quick learning and problem solving attitude
About The Solar Labs
We want to make a BIG difference in helping make the world sustainable by making it greener.
Our software empowers solar companies to generate accurate solar feasibility reports and perform site surveys remotely thus giving them more time and more accurate information to target new clients for rooftop solar installations. This increases a solar company's business by 2-3X!
We are the largest online legal / tax / compliance service providers in India. Our business is technology driven and our app is already servicing customers across India and abroad.
Our dev team comprises seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking forward to expanding our team.
Engineering at Vakilsearch
At Vakilsearch, our customers come first. We're a small, close-knit team. We work purposefully and think big when it comes to our growth as a team and individuals.
We encourage you to spend time with our users, and our empathy for our customers sets the bar really high for the products and experiences we ship. We welcome people who are passionate about building a digital legal / tax / compliance future without reliance on humans and subject matter experts. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together
Do you like writing mean and clean Ruby code? We believe in designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable applications on Ruby. Come join our team and help us build amazing things.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
- Lead a team of developers to write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
- Ability to work independently on challenging compound problems as well as collaborating with other team members to solve major goals.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Present complex ideas and approaches in simple communicable terms across engineering and management and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Minimum 6 years of software development experience.
- Minimum two years of experience being a senior engineer and working on end-to-end scalable solutions.
- Demonstrable knowledge of front-end technologies such as ReactJS, JQuery.
- Penchant to learn new technologies like NodeJS, Golang for relevant solutions.
- A firm grasp of MVC architecture.
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
- Good knowledge of relational databases. Working knowledge of Postgres/MySQL database.
- Test-driven development with RSpec, Capybara, Jasmine.
The best in the industry!
* Hands-on experience in Angular JS / Angular (3-11)
* Experience in HTML / Java Script / CSS
* Experience in Ms SQL / Postgresql / Oracle / LINQ
* Hands-on experience in Jquery / Typescript
* Experience in Microservices architecture
* Experience on cyber security aspect of application development
* Develop, perform unit testing
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Pixel-perfect implementation and integration of our approved user interface
- Design and construction of REST API
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Design and deployment of database
- Integration of data storage solutions including various databases, blob stores, key-value pairs, etc.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Handle overall website deployment and build process
- Work closely with different stakeholders to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- 3-5 years of experience in web development and coding within a cross-disciplinary environment
- Must have exp. on PHP, MYSQL, MVC, Linux, logging, Unit testing, Subversion, Restful/soap
- Experience with Source Control tools (Subversion
- Expert in back-end programming language PHP with Laravel framework and IDE
- ReactJS, AngularJS or VueJS would be preferred
- Experience with Source Control tools (Subversion)
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/ syntaxes/ libraries
- Database design and management with No-SQL, Mysql, including being up on the latest practices and associated version
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework both front-end and back-end
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with version control system preferred Git
- Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
- Experienced in full web development life cycle from requirements gathering to Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- WordPress Experience is a plus.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
We are looking out for a technically driven "Fullstack Developer" for one of our premium client
Level 3 Contractor-to-Fulltime-Programmer Role:
Ability to translate user story completely into exceptional functionality that consistently meets acceptance criteria and delights users. Ability to convert complex workflows into elegant experiences highly prized.
Experience with Firebase, Firestore, MongoDB, Heroku and other Cloud-based technologies to deliver scalable, performant data-driven applications, with deployments on Kubernetes. Ideally experienced working with colleagues over Discord.
Ability to exhibit judgment to independently author test suite and testing scripts to evaluate code additions, ensuring no regressions in functionality or user experience.
Proficiency in translating complex mathematical concepts into effective data structures and programming practices. Personal pleasure in solving mathematical puzzles elegantly is a huge plus.
Bonus for those possessing keen interest in better investing, wealth creation, and FinTech/WealthTech experience.
Collaborate effectively through coding tools such as GitHub, Jira, and Slack.
Enthusiastic, collaborative, driven, curious, professional, fast-paced, detail-oriented. Clear communicator, flexible work hours to be part of experienced Silicon Valley product team. Able to make constructive contributions to improved team development practices
Anticipated first year will be entirely working from home given COVID as Level 3 Contractor, and upon completion of first anniversary will be eligible for sign-on bonus as full time employee. Required to have own effective laptop/development set up and sufficient bandwidth to be exceedingly productive.
We are excited to consider applicants from outside top IITs and top technical cities, so you don’t have to be a graduate of IIT Madras or IIT Bombay, nor living in Bangalore, Pune, or Hyderabad – we are more interested in exceptional and fluent programming talent and passion than just these degrees. And all that being said, we confess we do have a founding team with degrees and DNA from Stanford, Harvard, and INSEAD.
There will be a technical task/test, a fit/communication interview, and a technical interview.
We are seeking a senior full-stack engineer specialized in MongoDB,TypeScript and Vue/NuxtJS and NodeJS, responsible for both back-end and front-end development.
Proficiency in creating web applications and RESTful APIs or GraphQL. Willing to use
technical expertise to implement new features and build efficient, scalable and reusable
modules and should be comfortable with rapidly-evolving designs and requirements and
have excellent communication skills.
Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an
understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and
deployment is preferred.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 6+ years of full-stack development experience.
• In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify and GraphQL
• Experience working in TypeScript in backend frameworks like NestJS
• Experience in end to end and unit testing frameworks (jest/cypress)
• Experience working in NoSQL Databases, MongoDB (min. 3 years)
• Experience working in SQL Databases (MySQL – min. 2 years)
• Hands-on exposure in working with messaging systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ)
• Experience working in Elasticsearch and Redis
• Experience implementing applications using Angular/React/Vue with MEAN/MEVN
full stack paradigm
• Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SASS
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs.
desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Cloud architectural knowledge of AWS Elastic Beanstalk, CDN, and S3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliances
• Experience in Designing Microservices Architectures
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
• Knowledge on CI/CD (Jenkins/Hudson)
• Self-organizing & experience working in Agile/Scrum culture
• We seek a self-starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities.
for the flight..
Now imagine the same technically multi order , next gen tracking ,indoor mapping, predicting security queues, coordinating and finally serving the customer on time, so he boards the flight with a smile. If you are geared to that excitement, its time you interview with us.
GrabbnGo is the first in the world to provide a multi order delivery at the gate service in airports.. and
we are working on being the best!
Your Competency Profile
® GraphQL API experience
® At least 3+ years of experience developing and deploying websites and applications
® Any of GIT, JS, RabbitMQ, Celery, Nginx, Google API, DevOps, GCP experience is an additional
® In-depth knowledge of Python, Django (3+ years)
® SQL databases, NoSQL databases, Elasticsearch,
® Expertise in creating and maintaining restful API services (3+ years)
a. Minimum Bachelor's Degree
b. Minimum 3 yr experience
c. Basic English Proficiency
d. International Clients
Interview will be online on Skype/Zoom.
- Developing front end website architecture
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Staying up to date in web applications and programming languages
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process ( development and deployment)
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems
- Developing mobile application
- Working on Progressive Web App (PWA)
- Working on Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP)
- Working on PHP framework like laravel and codeigniter
- Working on web optimization tool like grunt/gulp.
- Working on angularjs1/angularjs/reactjs
- Working on Linux Server
- Working on Python
- Working on Mongodb, Memcache
- Build market disruptive technology
- Research new techniques and best practices within the industry
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and have experience with relational databases such as MySQL
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Team-based version control systems (such as Git) Development frameworks and third-party libraries (such as JQuery)
- Full Stack Engineer who loves challenges
- Must be able to work independently with little guidance from others and in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms
- Build responsive website from scratch
- Experience in Front end skills like html, Jquery, bootstrap, media query
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies/ Web Services.
- Good working knowledge on agile
- Flexible and more product-oriented than service-oriented.
- Open to work in a Startup Environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering (SE) or related technical field is required for the position.
- Freshers can apply
Note : Who can join maximum 30 days.
Perks and Benefits :
- Office from Monday to Friday
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Days
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Frequent Office Parties
- Employee Development Programs
- No dress code
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Breakfast and evening snakes from office.
- Unlimited tea, coffee, green tea etc
- Located near to Bhavan's College
- Career Guidance from CEO, CTO and Senior member
- Free gaming zone
Why Switchme :
- Technology disruptive company in Home Loan
- Number 1 Fin-Tech Company in loan sector in India
- SwitchMe builds innovative technologies for home loan sectors
- SwitchMe keeps updates with latest technology
- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to part of a fast-growing company
- Steep learning curve with exposure to wider marketing and community management teams functions
- A performance-based environment with no limits to career growth and personal development