CodeCraft is an award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology services on Mobile, Web and Cloud Platforms.
We solve complex problems by bringing together a perfect blend of Design and Engineering
We are looking for a few JS Fullstack Engineers for one of our projects.
Being part of our talented engineering team, you will have an opportunity to work closely with a few of the best programmers and a variety of domains such as Fintech, Gaming, Energy, Healthcare, IoT, Security and OTT to name a few.
Interested in being part of our team?
Please find the job responsibilities and desired skills to apply for this role below.
- Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software
- Design, code and maintain standard-compliant software components
- Build frontend components based on the project requirements
- Debug complex mono-repository applications.
- Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews, and risk management activities
- Perform peer code reviews and provide mentorship to juniors
- 4+ years of experience working as a Software Developer
- Good hands Frontend [React] and Backend [Node with Express] Development
- Expertise in database design and management, including SQL and NoSQL databases
- Solid understanding of at least one of the cloud platforms [GCP/AWS/Azure]
- Good Understanding of microservices-based architecture
- Good communication and presentation skills
Good to have:
- Prior experience working in the IoT domain
- Familiarity with containerization technologies like Docker and orchestration with Kubernetes
- Expertise working with mono-repositories and shared component libraries
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About CodeCraft Technologies Private Limited
CodeCraft Technologies is a digital transformation company offering mobility & cloud solutions along with design and consultancy services
With Codecraft you get a chance to work on cutting edge Technololgies.
You will be working on challenging projects into Cyber Security, IOT and Energy Domains
We have open and transparent work culture.
You will be working with one of the finest design teams
To develop and deliver complex distributed web scale technology products.
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/B.E
Skills Required: PHP, MySQLi, Node B, MongoDB, react js
- Develop and ship highly available and scalable back-end, front-end, and database software components
- Grow and mentor software engineers and work with them to identify, design, prototype, and evaluate great product features
- Extensively write high quality code using a maintainable, testable and collaborative agile process Deep dive into clients world class software systems and technologies, and work side by side with product and design teams
- Implement critical components and help define the architectural vision, collaborating with partner teams across the organisation, and mentoring and developing more junior engineers Develop automated tests and deliver high quality code to production within a short development cycle in continuous integration and delivery environment
- Propose, design, and build innovative tools and frameworks for use by engineering teams at client sites
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Utilize backend data service.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of PHP
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Knowledge of WordPress, Laravel, and CodeIgniter (preferred)
- Knowledge of any one framework of PHP (Required)
Programming Languages needed:
- PHP (Required)
- Laravel/WordPress/CodeIgniter (preferred)
Who Can Apply:
- Who has a minimum experience of 6 months
- Who has Maximum experience of 1 year only
- Who are from Surat
- Who are willing to relocate to Surat
- Who have relevant Skills & Knowledge
Freshers Are Also Welcome !!!
***** SURAT CANDIDATES ARE MORE PREFERRED *****
Must have Professional experience
- Rails 6 or 7
- Writing integration tests And Mini-Test or rSpec
- Simple_form and nested attributes
- Hotwire / Turbo
Async and Remote. Not required to video/voice meet. Translations to/from English on Google translate are okay. Tests in the code should be written in English.
Must be available on slack/Whatsapp/ or telegram for text.
Must use GitHub. Co-pilot AI completion can be paid for during the duration of your employment. We prefer co-pilot users as they write tests much faster, and with better coverage. Additionally they produce very uniform, conventional rails code.
Experience with the following Gems:
(If you don't have experience, please learn thoroughly before starting.)
- Acts as Tenant
Experience: 2-5 Years
Must-Have: .Net Core + Angular 9+,Good CommunicationGood to Have: Azure Cloud, Angular Version if above 9, Some exposure to Angular JS
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Experience in handling business requirements independently from technical and functional perspective.
- Responsible & accountable for execution end-2-end projects / part of Project or change requests and defects.
- Resolve technical issue faced for module handled and by the developers.
- Execution of project according to project plan, resolving day-to-day challenges of with the IT development life cycle.
- Always confirm to documentation, coding, and quality standards as defined.
- Prepare for and support user acceptance testing.
- Prepare all necessary documentation and processes to enable support of the systems.
- Effective Communication with internal and external customers, supervisors and management.
Designing user interactions on web pages.
Developing back-end website applications.
Creating servers and databases for functionality.
Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Designing and developing APIs.
Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
· You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
· You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
· You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
· You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
· You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
· You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
· Expert knowledge of Java/J2EE/MVC based web development. springboot, Angular will be preferred.
· Hands on coding, you will be working in agile scrum teams.
· Ability to learn latest concepts and willing to learn
· Exposure/ Experience on Spring/ Frameworks/ Unit testing/and working knowledge of RDBMS.
· Strong OOPS concepts.
· Experience in working on Core JAVA, J2EE, JEE.
· Strong experience in frameworks with implementation.
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Science/ IT/ Computing or equivalent
Experience: 2 to 4 years of Java Development experience
Its a Full Time Position with our client
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners (within 7-10 Days)
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience Level : 6-10 Years
Mandatory Skills: WebAPI, Angular 4+ , MVC and SQL
•Expertise in Web API is most preferable.
•Good experience needed in Angular 4+ implementation.
•Must have very good exposure and experience working with C#,ASP.Net, MVC, Entity Framework, Web Service, Java Script, jQuery and SQL Server.
•Strong Knowledge of software implementation best practices.
•Strong experience in debugging and working with n-tier architecture (UI, Business layer and Data Access layer) along some experience with service oriented architectures(SOA)
•Ability to design and optimize SQL server stored procedures.
•Solid understanding of object oriented programming (OOP).
•Experience using version control (Git/Subversion)
•Experience using Jira and Confluence
•Develop and enhance new and existing software applications
•Mentor and train other team members
•Gain knowledge of the Energy Industry
•Provide documentation and training on the solution
We are a startup company based out of Mohali developing mobile and web applications that changes the way people use technology. We live in the realm of rising, ever-evolving technology. From the cassette tape to nanotech skeletons, we've come a long way. Splitting an atom is no big deal and who'd have thought that we'd talk through airwaves? Change is inevitable, and the tide that brings it.
At Relinns, we breathe tech solutions and embrace innovation with open arms. With over 5 years of experience, we've had phenomenal growth which acts as a testimony to the knowledge we've come to gather over time. We have been fortunate enough to get an opportunity to work with clients such as Apollo Tyres, Khatabook, Shahi Exports, Manchester City Football Club, etc.
We invite you to join us in developing something new and innovative for this world.
Immense scope for learning and development
Work with an innovative and fun environment
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming techniques (Inheritance, interfacing, extensions, clean Architecture,Mediatr etc).
- Experience building reusable components and frontend libraries.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Manage the lifecycle of code development, from ideation to sprints to deployment.
- UI Technologies (Angular, React, Typescript)
- working with public cloud (Azure)
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- 3+ years of experience in http://asp.net/">ASP.NET and 1+ years of experience in Angular
- Azure SQL ,Azure Devops
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills
- Working experience of Agile development methodologies and of DevOps integration
- Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high-quality developmen
- Working experience in swagger for API documentation and TEST UNIT in order to run them before building and release.
- C#, WCF Services, Windows Services, Web API, Entity Framework NET Core 3.1
- Web Services (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP)
- Messaging technologies(Kafka/MQ)
- In-memory databases (Redis)
- Relational databases (SQL server/DB2)
2. Working Experience of Ajax,Json
3. Rest/ SOAP API Integration
4. Good Logical and Analytical and communication Skills
5. Should have knowledge of CI/CD.
6. Must have experience in writing unit test cases and good in TDD approach.
7. Should have basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
8. Ensuring high performance of applications on mobile/desktop
9. Knowledge of Jenkins, GIT, Docker, Linux (Basic)
11. Coordinating the workflow between the design team, the HTML coder, and yourself
12. Communicating with internal/external web services.
GOOD TO HAVE
1. Experience with Amazon web services, DocumentDB, etc.
2. Understanding of Ecommerce applications.
3. Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
4. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests Proficient understanding Roles and Responsibilities
5. Design client-side & server-side architecture
6. Build the front-end of application through appealing visual design
7. Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
8. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
9. Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
10. Ability to work effectively under very tight deadline pressure.
11. Analyze issues, recommend alternatives, and implement the best recommendation
12. Prioritize tasks and responsibilities while managing multiple, competing priorities